Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 214

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,838 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @deepwoodslady 👍👍👍My daughter is using Mounjero with amazing results. She is not diabetic but is insulin resistant. You might be able to get some sort of company discount if your insurance doesn’t cover it. A friend using Ozempic is get results but not as good. DD said her cravings went away and she easily passes by the snacky crap. Don’t have stuff in the house that is junk. Your daughter is an enabler and she needs to be informed of that. The grandchildren don’t need junk food either.
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    _JeffreyD_ wrote: »
    Planning to rejoin after I have my surgery follow-up dr. visit later this week. All went well and I feel better every day. Thanks for all your prayers.

@_JeffreyD_ I am so glad you are past the surgery, and that all went well! What a relief, and now you can concentrate on getting better.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady 👍👍👍My daughter is using Mounjero with amazing results. She is not diabetic but is insulin resistant. You might be able to get some sort of company discount if your insurance doesn’t cover it. A friend using Ozempic is get results but not as good. DD said her cravings went away and she easily passes by the snacky crap. Don’t have stuff in the house that is junk. Your daughter is an enabler and she needs to be informed of that. The grandchildren don’t need junk food either.

@quiltingjaine Great to know someone who is using it. Dr. showed me a bar graph of how effective it is for lowering the A1C for my diabetes and it is twice as effective as my Trulicity. I do hope my insurance will cover it. If it also has the ability to help curve cravings wow! what a plus that would be! Let me know if your DD is having any worrisome side effects.
  • Skyleen75
    Skyleen75 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @RockinRobyn672
    I agree with the diet/life statement!!! My husband is a total hedonist at heart and sometimes I think I actually see his lip quiver when I smack down some decadent request.
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    @shmmm3 Back at ya! Your words have helped me as well. I think I will return to weighing in once a week.