• ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,339 Member
    Options
    [bIh2][/b]-you just did!
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,060 Member
    Options
    Good evening ladies!
    Today I ate 1236 calories and then walked 40 mins for a calorie deficit of 20. So a neutral day, like most Sundays lately.

I've been babying my knee, wearing the brace. I can feel it pinching on the stairs from the exercises yesterday. So I hope that was the right level of difficulty.

I was evaluating room for an exercise bike as I walked, and it would work in my corner if we got rid of the coffee table that we don't use. I have to talk to my parents about that. An alternative would be to get rid of my knitting, or my camping equipment, or something else. I can see this turning into a big basement clean out.

Annie in Delaware
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,578 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Housecleaning etc- 2hrs 34min 9sec, dust, vacuum, laundry fold and put away, make hummingbird food, etc= 720
    Other- 2hrs etc, make more tea, make chocolate chip cookies = 100c

Total cal 820
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,943 Member
    Options
    🌞😺🌻😻😍
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    ginnytez wrote: »
    Have sorted some more stuff, done a bit of dusting and washed bedding and towels. Went for my walk-made it around 1.75 miles-way more tired than that when I returned. The sun and the crisp air felt wonderful. Going to make bed, iron up the few things in the basket and then find a sit down item to do that doesn't require intense thought.

Lisagoing to the store to buy something easier instead of putting up with frustration is so something I would do (and have done). Glad it seems like Corey is showing improvement. In terms of care taking-just ask him every so often if you can get him . . . . a drink, a sandwich -doesn't have to be Florence Nightingale-just enough to let him know you are there and can help-think about what he would do for you.

Debbie-glad you are on the mend-whatever it is you got got you good. I hate bathroom dashes.

Belinda-welcome to the group.

Kylia-you might want to try out Okie's idea. They probably figure since you always fix it it isn't any big deal. It's very hard for me not to step in and fix-usually because of other consequences. I am getting betting and pushing back and making others come up with the steps and if I have to give them some of the answers I will, hold them accountable, but then politely point out why I believe they should have been able to figure it out given their position, etc.

Think I'm rested enough to make it to the basement and bring laundry up.

Ginny in Ohio

Even when you are feeling better, continue to rest even more. The fatigue will really linger if you don't.

Debbie

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    grmabea63 wrote: »

oxbcrl7vcdsj.jpg

Belinda
    BFE, Nevada

LOVE your user name on here.
    I had a Grandma Bee. She was my great grandmother. Her last name was Beeman. I was blessed to be closer to her,a big part of my life until I was about 8 yrs old. Great memories of her.
  • myvt9v4crh
    myvt9v4crh Posts: 391 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Women 50+ Friends—I have no idea how to fix the mess from MFP. I would love your help to fix it if possible. I hope things can go back to the way it has always been and return my ID. Katla & Katla 49 are both okay. I’d love to see Schooner’s photo again. I don’t have the skill to fix it the problem.

Katla