GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Replies

• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,357 Member
    steveko89 wrote: »
    Actually did a few videos tonight, led off with barbell rows, 200# 4x3 superset with legs raises (neither pictured), followed up with dumbbell rows, pull ups, curls, and lateral raises. Few more weeks on a fairly lean bulk should have me in the low 180s.

m9rv43n6fmdo.gif
    z4pi1z2ymnpm.gif
    xjfkc32xaj57.gif
    6e2xz4zk2lal.gif

Awesome work mate
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    dsc84 wrote: »
    otfnf4l85e1x.gif
    Feels like it’s been 100 years since posting in here/being on MFP. Thought I’d jump back on. Hope all are well

Incredible! Looking super strong!
  • KickassAmazon76
    steveko89 wrote: »
    Actually did a few videos tonight, led off with barbell rows, 200# 4x3 superset with legs raises (neither pictured), followed up with dumbbell rows, pull ups, curls, and lateral raises. Few more weeks on a fairly lean bulk should have me in the low 180s.

m9rv43n6fmdo.gif
    z4pi1z2ymnpm.gif
    xjfkc32xaj57.gif
    6e2xz4zk2lal.gif

Great work! You make it all look light!
    Back to max on bench and this night was rough. Was supposed to do 5x5x105lb, but just didn't have it. (5x5x100 was smooth, so I'm close)

Workout recap
    ezb362lsbtjd.gif

This is my goofy lifting buddy... Always gives me a laugh!
    hy0xpdapho9s.gif

Nice work Sandy, especially considering everything that happened lately.
    #hugs
  • KickassAmazon76
    Back to max on bench and this night was rough. Was supposed to do 5x5x105lb, but just didn't have it. (5x5x100 was smooth, so I'm close)

Workout recap
    ezb362lsbtjd.gif

hy0xpdapho9s.gif

#hugs

Thanks Gus! I'm super sick now, haven't been able to get to the gym in 5 days. 😔

Workout recap
    ezb362lsbtjd.gif

hy0xpdapho9s.gif

#hugs

Thanks Gus! I'm super sick now, haven't been able to get to the gym in 5 days. 😔

Sorry to hear that. Take it easy, rest up, and you will get back stronger!
  • KickassAmazon76
    garganoj75 wrote: »
    My 245lbs incline. Completed 5 reps. Not too bad for an old[er] guy, if I say so myself, 😉 rgxcig2c2pso.gif

That's awesome for any age!
  • garganoj75
    garganoj75 Posts: 13 Member
    garganoj75 wrote: »
    My 245lbs incline. Completed 5 reps. Not too bad for an old[er] guy, if I say so myself, 😉 rgxcig2c2pso.gif

That's awesome for any age!

Thank you!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,403 Member
    I am so thankful that often the times that I don't want to work out, but choose to push through and do it anyways, are often the ones that feel the best!

I'm focusing right now on lower weight and higher reps. I am really trying to avoid the injury that often comes with my higher weight /lower rep attempts.

Got to say I'm pretty happy with this.

41znmhgcvd30.gif

This is very inspirational and motivational to me that you’re happier with lower weights, and for those reasons.

I often beat myself up, and have to step back and remind myself why I do this, I’m not a spring chicken, and that I am pleased with the results.

But it’s super validating (?) to hear someone I sincerely admire say and do the same.

Mucho respecto. 😘
  • KickassAmazon76
    I am so thankful that often the times that I don't want to work out, but choose to push through and do it anyways, are often the ones that feel the best!

I'm focusing right now on lower weight and higher reps. I am really trying to avoid the injury that often comes with my higher weight /lower rep attempts.

41znmhgcvd30.gif

This is very inspirational and motivational to me that you’re happier with lower weights, and for those reasons.

I often beat myself up, and have to step back and remind myself why I do this, I’m not a spring chicken, and that I am pleased with the results.

But it’s super validating (?) to hear someone I sincerely admire say and do the same.

Mucho respecto. 😘

What's interesting for me is the idea that I'm actually moving more volume this way. Last month my workouts averaged around 12000 pounds moved in a session. Last night I moved 17k. So I feel like it felt easier even though I moved more.

It's hard for me to go lower weight because my ego wants bigger numbers, but I am so tired of getting injured .

And thank you sooo much for such sweet words! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member

41znmhgcvd30.gif

I also have to work with lighter weights. I've had injuries and now that my knee is better, I have a weird pinching in my hip flexor when squatting anything heavy. Just trying to get something done when I can. Since I'm on break, dumbbells at home or bodyweight 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    6mn6aen66tjm.gif
  • KickassAmazon76
    Rotavele_ wrote: »
    6mn6aen66tjm.gif

Don't forget to do the other hand too! haha
    Solid effort. Great form.
  • Rotavele_
    Rotavele_ Posts: 260 Member
    Rotavele_ wrote: »