Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,838 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    5d3wt7b100fs.jpeg
    *** February 28 ***

Good morning all~~

Missy - so nice to hear that you are halfway through your class. Has it been tough or not too bad?
    When you transfer to your new position, do you still go to the current location, or is it somewhere else in town? This is exciting!!! 🌟

Sara - How fabulous to come back to work and have sanity and peace. Keep your head down, and wear your flameproof/flack jacket - the colorful one with the sequins, of course!

I've been very tired/low-energy lately, so I eat more than I should, and the scale has been tracking for me. Today I will try to make some of my vegetable soup, and I will seriously try to take a nap. I have lost my ability to take a nap during the day. I drink almost no caffeine and don't eat sweets early in the day.....must be a brain chemical or hormone thing..... Wait, maybe I need more exercise? Probably.
    Lana

265.6 today
  • PrfChaos
    PrfChaos Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome Professor Chaos-- great name (South Park?) 🤣 👍🏻

Thanks, yes South Park. :D
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Hey, all-just doing a flyby. We actually got some sunshine today after an all-day rain yesterday.

Everyone hang in there. Like said before: small steps😊 High-5 yourselves for taking them✋
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,329 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Cold and rainy - good excuse for junk food. So I made a burrito with left over roast, cheese and tater tots. I have bags of very un-nutritious things -so this is my compromise.

I have tomorrow off - get to zoom with my shrink.

I have used my frustration and anger in getting more steps. I may have to keep the "drama" in my head going so I keep the steps up.

Anything is better than being a couch potato for too long. Lana and eat your soup and give yourself points because you made it.

Wishing all a good night - Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    wx4ndpfl2i3k.jpeg
    *** March 1 ***

Wow, it's March!

Sara - I'm sad to hear that you have frustration and anger. Glad to hear you have the day off though.

Waving to Missy and Sue and Prof Chaos and anyone else who stops by later on 🌴

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair....*⛱️

Lana

264.6 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Not March winter out west. Freezing temps in am are more like December. Maybe I should be singing Christmas carols?

Decent food choices until the cookies came into view. Got 6k today so that will help ...

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have been absent for awhile. I deal with anxiety and panic attacks, unfortunately. I have been trying to pull myself up again, but its not easy. Good news though....I got new wheels (I had no car since Sept.) so at least I can get around again. I am looking forward to spring and more chances to go outside.

I need a reset. I hope I can get back on program.
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    5d3wt7b100fs.jpeg
    *** February 28 ***

Good morning all~~

Missy - so nice to hear that you are halfway through your class. Has it been tough or not too bad?
    When you transfer to your new position, do you still go to the current location, or is it somewhere else in town? This is exciting!!! 🌟

Sara - How fabulous to come back to work and have sanity and peace. Keep your head down, and wear your flameproof/flack jacket - the colorful one with the sequins, of course!

I've been very tired/low-energy lately, so I eat more than I should, and the scale has been tracking for me. Today I will try to make some of my vegetable soup, and I will seriously try to take a nap. I have lost my ability to take a nap during the day. I drink almost no caffeine and don't eat sweets early in the day.....must be a brain chemical or hormone thing..... Wait, maybe I need more exercise? Probably.
    Lana

265.6 today

Class has been somewhat challenging but doing good at it. Have to do a PowerPoint presentation this week. New job is at same location which is nice. Looking forward to it. 2 days left (including today). Been a stressful week. Found out my mom has breast cancer, looks like they caught it early. Will see once she meets with docs and get full results. I ended up in the ER the other day. Had some lingering issues since getting covid in January been meaning to go to docs but have been busy and finally got a chance to call. They wanted me to go to the walk-in, walk-in was concerned that with having covid recently and with the issues thought there could be a clot. Went to ER - no clot thank goodness. Probably just covid stuff and not being in good shape. Following up with primary but looks to be nothing serious.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    d0utw5ed7fmr.jpeg
    *** March 2 ***

Welcome back Crochetluvr~~ Congratulations on getting your car - what a difference, right? Between having that independence and the springtime coming, I hope that you begin to feel a bit better. As Sara always says: baby steps! Please stop by often and let us know how you are feeling--good or bad. 🤗 Hugs~~

Missy oh Missy - Between you and your mother - what news! Sending good vibes out to your mother 💫
    Glad that you got checked out at the ER and have no clot.
    Big pat on the back for continuing to do well with your class!

Sara - The weather has been SO unusual everywhere. I so hope it warms up for you soon ☀️
    You've been doing well with getting your steps!

I'm doing a bit better with food, and the body is slowly letting go of the poundage after that awful lurch upward.... I need to kick my own "kitten" and get some formal walking in....

Waves to everyone else who stops by today 👋🏻

Lana

264.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Happy almost Friday,

Good news -6500 steps - sunny out. Cold here so elbow and hands are having a tough time.

I think I would enjoy the scale ## if I didnt eat so many sweets. I am surprisingly not eating chocolate as I am known to, but extra calories are still extra calories.

Tomorrow is Friday - that is something to look forward to.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    9p5qzrnf16au.jpeg
    *** March 3 ***

Just getting us started.....

*waving at Jean Pierre for more coffee 🌴 *

Lana

264.6 today
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Any men on this thread? Looking to add a few friends to share accountability...
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Hey, all!! March weather has been more like February thus far. Can’t complain, though, because it’s been a mild winter. Down 1.5 lbs this week. The universe seems to have gotten the message that I’m serious about this weight loss thing😂
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Oh yea! Its Friday- time to get the Cabana going again for Friday night. Lana's choice for music. I may be over in the corner snoring but that's okay too.

Got good steps in. Ate too many calories. Right now that's my SOP.

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Happy Saturday,

Got most of my steps today in my favorite Asian market, rain finally stopped and I was able to get my 6k. Not sure about my opportunities tomorrow for walking.

Tomorrow is also a day to make food for the week so we shall see.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out ther.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    0gpkiqpw5yfp.jpeg
    *** March 5 ***

Good morning ☀️

I totally missed yesterday. Just getting us started today. It's Sunday, but there's a lot I hope to get done today.

Everyone enjoy your day!

Lana

266.6 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Made a batch of mashed potatoes with cheese to go with my pork chops this week.

Took advantage of the cloudy skies and got my 5k in.

Rain most of next week so steps will get creatively.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    3hft0riavp8y.jpeg
    *** March 6 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - your mashed potatoes sound wonderful! I haven't had mashed potatoes in forever!
    Sorry about all that raining on your parade. ☔️

I got a few things done yesterday! I might get a few more done today - amazing what some sunshine can do for me.

Waves to all who stop by later on~~

Lana

263.4 thank goodness it's heading down again
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!

First day at new job was a success! Looking forward to tomorrow! No headaches or anything like that! Much more peaceful atmosphere.

Missy
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Wow - Missy! That is great to hear. Good for you 👍🏻🎉

💖