WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2023

Options

Replies

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,347 Member
    Options
    Did an extreme strength DVD today. The plan for tomorrow is to do a HiLo Recharge DVD.

After exercising came home and went with Vince to the orthopedist. Basically, he’s opted to just let it heal on its own, which can take 8 to 12 weeks. Looks like no bowling for him. Good thing they have a permanent sub for the guy who was arrested.

Helped Vince do some laundry then in the pool

I don’t do many reality shows. Really, it isn’t really reality, so much is scripted. I do like to watch “Worst Cooks in America”. Sometimes you get good ideas

I did get up at 12:25 for the 12:34 launch. At least this time it did go up. Night launches are always spectacular

Kim – so sorry about your mom’s fall. Hope she heals quickly

I never had a MySpace account or an AOL account. That’s IT

Susan – welcome

YEAAAA pip!!!

Kim – yup, that’s me who uses the silken tofu. I’ve also used avacado as an oil substitute. Right now I’m thinking “will prunes put in the food processor with a little water” work as an oil substitute? We shall see. I’m going to try that when I get home

Barbara – sounds like a wonderful birthday to me

Debbie – great reading about your hubby but his mother! Now she’s something else.

Went to cards tonight. One lady mentioned about another card game they play on alternate Fri. nights. I was going to check it out but then she said that they play for 10 cents. Admitted, that’s not a lot of money, but playing for money just doesn’t interest me. Not to mention the fact that I don’t have the money with me.

Michele still in FL
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,955 Member
    Options
    Michele-I have bought some of the prune puree that is made for baking with. Haven't used it in a while though

Yes, my MIL is really something else. Hate runs very deep in that woman.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    Options
    Cycling today!!

vbezcx2rnkw6.png

Machka in Oz
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,457 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    I have been happier thanks to Pip’s help and very grateful. ❤️. 😊. 💖. It is good to be back with my friends here. ⭐️

Katla

You never lost us friend.💖🤗
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,457 Member
    Options
    sista67 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Today is day 2 and it has become painfully obvious I need to make some serious changes now. The worst thing I do is skip meals. End up starving and overeat. Right now (10:30 pm) I have 790 cals left from doing just that. Ugh
    Since this is where I overeat crappy food I'm gonna try something different. Talked to my hubby, who is very supportive, and came up with a plan. Specific food to eat and prolog to see where it puts me so I won't go over. Little ocd and neurotic, definitely! Lol
    So here I go!

Welcome! Give yourself grace about it all. You have a plan. Make sure its your plan not husbands. You are in the drivers seat of your own life friend.💖🤗. Just know you are worth the planning and organization. It stops you from not eating crappy stuff.😜. Remember the most important thing in any food plan is preparation. Its the cutting, chopping and sauting! It might mean a little more time but really fixing a pan of great food for me, its so much more satisfying than opening a corner of some box and nuking it. You got this!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey island
    Wa
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    🥰

Kim - thinking of you and your Mom.

Katla - I’m so happy for you that Pip was able to help you.

Debbie - That was a big deal. Let’s hope it’s a tiny step forward.
    Abusive mothers don’t deserve to have a child, grown or not, that cares like your DH does. I think he would do well to step back a bit, for your sake and his.

I finished my ceramic piece tonight, I just need to seal it and then I’ll take a picture.
    Long day today so I’m off to bed.

Tracey in Edmonton
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    I have been happier thanks to Pip’s help and very grateful. ❤️. 😊. 💖. It is good to be back with my friends here. ⭐️

Katla

Glad I could help
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    <3
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Stealing from Barbara.

Pip Pip Hooray!!! …and Hallelujah Katla49!!!
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Sandy, We are so glad you are here. This is an amazing group of amazing women and you will find support here. This thread moves right along, so try to come back often - welcome aboard!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    Options
    Bicycle ride earlier and then a walk on the beach, mostly in bare feet on the sand and in the water.

qdvj87vmfdmh.png

Machka in Oz