March 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Ok page 8 already and I still haven't figured out my goal for Mar. 😳😱😏 Things are going pretty well and @tarun_yadavA inspired me to do a 7 miler today. 👏👏👏 Yesterday @kgirlhart inspired me to get my 5K in at lunch so I know that I definitely NEED all of you. LOL.

I am putzing around with the thought of trying to avg 5 miles per day for the month but 155 seems a REALLY high # to me. so we shall see.

Hmmm = no one EVER stops to offer me a ride.. I must look too mean when I am out and about or maybe I don't really go out in the nastier weather? 🤷‍♀️

04tzgrtun6ot.png

@SummerSkier aww 7buddies today! 😊
    (Though guessing you're not gonna waste most of the surplus calories on chocolate! 😳 )
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,970 Member
    Options
    Nice streaking @kgirlhart !

Love the new shoes @Laurz9191 ! How did they feel on the treadmill run?

Great run this morning @tarun_yadavA , esp when you didn't sleep well.
  • tarun_yadavA
    Options
    @quilteryoyo thank you 😊
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,970 Member
    Options
    Great 10 miles @kgirlhart ! Supposedly it got up to 50F here today, but it has felt really cold to me all day. Yesterday, it felt a lot warmer when it was only in the 40s. Weird.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry about your diagnosis @katharmonic, but I am glad you checked in with us. Keep us posted and we'll be sending prayers and good vibes.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic nice to see you! Sorry about the diagnosis but the sooner they deal with it the sooner it will be behind you. Onwards and upwards!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,441 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic so sorry to hear about the big C 🤬 But glad you caught it early. Wishing you a speedy recovery 💟
  • tarun_yadavA
    Options
    Morning all
    Got in a 9K
    bcy8fympldvc.png

@katharmonic Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Tarun, from London.
    Sorry to read about your cancer diagnosis. 😞Hope to see you running and posting here soon 💪