WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2023

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,835 Member
    dcresider wrote: »
    Hi all. Would love to join this group. Will there be a "WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2023at some point?

Absolutely!
  • Machka9
    Morning ladies
    Well im at Tracy's, she is just overwhelmed, and snapped at me about finding daycare,that right now she can't handle it..
    She said what we found in Carmines room floored us,soshe wouldn't tell me,but it really shook them.
    So for right now.. everything is on the back burner and poor Miles is feeling all the stress..

There will always be a reason now isn’t a good time. She knows you won’t actually stop watching him if she doesn’t find someone so she has no reason to feel any urgency.

I’m truly sorry Carmine is struggling. That is no excuse for them not to either 1) find acceptable child care 2) change up her hours so she can work evenings/nights while Kyle is home or 3) quit and stay home until she finds child care.

If you want to address your health issues, you need to give them a date and stick to it. If they haven’t found someone, that is there problem. THEY are the parents.

When is your cruise? Maybe that’s the date if it is soon.

Okie in the TX Hill Country

Would probably benefit Miles to be in a different atmosphere for a while.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,060 Member
    ☘️
  • Machka9
    Skimming through. The blog moves so fast. Too tired to take notes. Worked with the cats this morning and will again tomorrow morning. I have the grand dog a black lab and he is well behaved. Thursday I have to be on the van early to get to the Atlanta airport. Wish I wasn't so tired. About to lay down for a nap.....at 5:16 pm.....and hope I have some energy when I wake up. Thinking about everyone and wishing every one the best.

Best,
    Rosemarie from Georgia

It's OK to be tired ... and to nap.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,522 Member
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 2min 43sec, 39elev, 2.95ap, 79ahr, 94mhr, 6.10mi= 571c
    Strava app= 747c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 29.08min, 85elev, 129aw, 20.8amph, 30gear, 98ahr, 126mhr, 10.10mi= 167c
    Zwift stats- 29.09min, 87elev, 129aw, 56arpm, 20.79amph, 10.1mi= 216c

Total cal 738
  • myvt9v4crh
    myvt9v4crh Posts: 391 Member
    (((Allie)))— Sending prayers to you and the family. 💖

Katla
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,522 Member
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,748 Member
    Carla … would you share again about Shawn? Forgive me for forgetting.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,604 Member
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,483 Member
    31. Find three reasons to be hopeful about the future. Surprised at how difficult this is, but my god daughter is doing a good job raising her kids. They are smart, funny and pleasant to be around… for awhile :naughty:
    Checking Friday’s Freddie receipt noticed no $10 discount for spending $40+ on P&G products, nor $1 off each for “buy 5 and save.” Disgusted I fired off a complaint using their contact form. To my surprise, delight (and a little shame), got an email today with a $20 credit to my loyalty card. It pays to double check, but it would have been better if I’d been kinder… ;{
    Welcome @dcresider! Yes! Tomorrow evening Barbiecat will post the link to the June thread. Look forward to seeing you there.
    Machka, Terri and Rita, thanks for the memes, I needed to see them today.
    Heather, no doubt your first post-accident run was scary . . . but you did it anyway. Bravissima!
    Rebecca when Athena is a famous comic we’ll all be able to say we saw her when…
    Lanette your super sports bra bumpy mowing made me laugh out loud.
    Beth maybe you just need a break for a few days. June’s fresh start is just around the corner.
    Katla walks with friend and DH? Lovely!
    Pip hahaha :naughty: Primary Care Provider.
    Allie Carmine’s mental health just took priority over childcare. Please keep us posted. Praying Tracy can get Carmine into a safe place where they can get help N O W.
    Vicki “…giving up control is not easy” truth this!
    Lisa yours to Flea, especially about her precious energy.
    Flea your niece had an affair with your first husband? Not someone you need in your life or your head! ((hugs))
    05/30: Move: 2 sets PT w/d, dogs to powerline, fern whacking, line dancing. steps:6588
    Fuel: plants running count for week so far: 11+5=acv, almonds, apple, artichoke, avocado, beans-chili, grapefruit, macadamia nuts, maraschino cherry, peanuts, pecans, pepperoncini, peppers-sweet/yellow, romaine, tea-black, wheat-Snap’d crackers/tortilla/sourdough. CI=1503 CO=631
    Live: Joe, readings, BP, arterial ultrasounds. Wt:134.7

Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    2023: Be of good cheer. May: Move more, fuel better, live NOW.
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,814 Member
    <3