Options
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,546 Member
    Options
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    6. Spend time outdoors- while walking barefoot and watering plants this morning, I enjoyed the warm grass, sound of the woodpecker, and the music of other birds. This evening sat at the neighbor's picnic table admiring her gardens.

While sorting papers this morning, I watched a hummingbird rest and feed for over 5 mins! It was amazing! Then it opened its mouth wide as a second dive bombed him and off they flew. Before leaving for work, one was back at the feeder. :)

Debbie I love all your chocolates!
    Vickie I hope you get your help soon.
    Ginny I seriously don't expect changes at work in my lifetime....seriously. It took 20 years to get a computer system! It would be fabulous, but not expected.
    drkatiebug I am really easy to track. I figure my identity has been stolen once already so no reason to stress over it. I do take the obvious precautions and check sights often. I understand some situations where anonymity can be important though. So like you see both sides.

We finally got some rain tonight. Yay!

Welcomes!
    Hugs!
    Happiness!

Time to leave my frustrations in the living room and get some sleep.

<3
    Kylia in Ohio

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    drkatiebug wrote: »
    dlfk202000 wrote: »
    barbiecat wrote: »
    @auntiebk Thank you for asking.. but I don’t put, my name, location or pics up on a open site. Unfortunately someone used my information for fraud. So I will use by screen name. Better safe than sorry. 🙂

🌷

:) We can learn your name in time. We respect your privacy. The reason I like to see a location is to be able to identify with weather and plants. I live pretty far north so when someone shares that they already have flowers or vegetables, I like to know how far south they are. When someone says that it's too hot to take a walk, I wonder where they live. I hope you'll share what you're comfortable with and ignore the rest.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
    I have a great friend that just uses a nickname online for the same reason. No where is her name on any of the sites. I have been so used to it that I almost forget her real name.

I answer to Katiebug in only three places. Here, my living debt free message board, and to a few cousins who just won’t let it go. I try to stay unsearchable by my name on this board since I don’t share my weight loss struggles with many people, but anybody with minimal skills could find me. If they want to go to that much trouble, I wish them well. Because of the nature of my work, anyone with my real name can find my cell phone number and my email address with a few clicks. It is what it is. I have to be reachable by the people who need me.

I love your name, it is close to my very favorite nickname for my son. Jonabug. Still call him that and he is 25

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,823 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,091 Member
    Options
    Heather: Hope your arm has healed well.

☘️
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,868 Member
    Options
    I slept well last night.
    Today is the day I get my 'arm off'. :p At least, I hope so.
    It's over 5 weeks since my accident, so I hope it's healed enough.
    I still haven't decided whether to get the bus, or a taxi. DH hasn't offered, which I'm finding a bit annoying, but that's him. He is so independent, he can't imagine anyone not being.
    The bus takes ages, and the taxi is quick. I will get a bus back and maybe stop off for some new knickers on the way home. The laundry on the cruise always wraps your clean knickers and socks in a pretty tissue parcel and puts a sticker on it. So ratty old knickers are a bit embarrassing!!! :p
    I'm hoping yesterday's cramps were a passing thing, but last time I had them, 19 years ago, it went on for months. I'm wondering whether I stretched too far in my yoga exercises.

Love you all. I hope to post a pic of my cast-less arm!

Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Cramps can be from ...

Dehydration ... not enough water.
    Low magnesium.
    Doing more exercise than usual.

Would one of those apply?

When was the last time you had a complete physical?

M in Oz
  • kymarai
    Options
    Well, the rain wasn't much....a few spots in the beds were wet, but otherwise still had to water. But I am sure the grass is a little happier for even the small amount! Work papers organized, plants watered, linens changed, and laundry sorted. Great start to day.

May your day be full of healthy lifestyle decisions today. If you slip, that is all it is, just get back up, brush off, and learn from the moment!

Love and hugs to all!
    Kylia in Ohio
  • kymarai
    Options
    That is great Heather!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,702 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Here with Miles who didn't sleep well..so is a bit cranky..
    Well you are right... you clean before they come to clean ,i was up until almost midnight tossing and turning and finally getting up and moving a few things..
    Only thing I need to do is see if I can move my bed to my storage unit that has been sitting in the living room for 8 months.. i will only really need help with the head board. And then will take Alfie to Toms and go to Susans..
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    :)<3:)
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    dlfk202000 wrote: »
    haynpmmfkw51.png
    Chocolate decadence tray. Made two. They have Chocolate covered strawberries and cherries, brownies,almond and peanut clusters,chocolate peanut butter balls, rocky road fudge and chocolate coconut balls

gw09hp6f8mvp.png
    Blueberry tarts with cinnamon vanilla sweet ricotta filling

a4ecyuh88dzs.png
    Mango cake with mango flavored sweet ricotta filling

desserts went well at the auction- my four things alone brought in $600.
    $3600 total. All the money goes to help pay for church camp.

This year they did not only desserts but also food so they had lumpia, picadillo, macaroni salad, spam fried rice and a few other food items.

Debbie
    Napa Valley, CA

I can see how your contributions raised so much money. They all look wonderful.
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :'( Jake's visit to the cancer doctor was not such good news today. He will have to start chemo again soon. They did another blood test and will tell him more soon.

I am so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for you both.