What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• bean6344
    bean6344 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    1/4 Cup Fage 5% Greek Yogurt, 2 oz. Raspberries, 4 Almonds, 1/4 tsp Vanilla.

f2z9wlolp1e4.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    A light dinner after the late tapas bar lunch. Some homemade dumplings I had in the freezer (I make these when I have a little leftover meat) followed by Turkish salad of watermelon, feta, olives, mint and pomegranate molasses.
    nriowfqbdyom.jpeg
    kf4xdlkldtcw.jpeg

• californiagirl1969
    californiagirl1969 Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Rice and shrimp with a soy sauce dressing , IDK why my picture not uploading
  • acpgee
    Options
    A very quick weeknight meal. Meatballs pulled out of the freezer and warmed up, roast cherry tomatoes (prick each with a fork to prevent bursting causing them to stew instead of roast), sauteed spinach and my new favourite way to make great mash in 10 minutes. Prick potatoes with a fork to prevent explosions and microwave about 8 minutes until soft. Cut the hot potatoes in half and put into a potato ricer cut side down. Press out and scrape off the peels with a fork as you go. Stir in milk, butter, and salt to taste. If you added a lot of cold milk, warm up the mash in the microwave for a minute.
    folea52sfu8x.jpeg
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Italian style salad kit - still way too hot to cook...
    omnsq1sky0h7.png
  • acpgee
    Options
    Boiled artichokes followed by spaghetti aglio olio made with diced shiso leaf instead of parsley because that's what we had leftover from making onigiri on Sunday.
    s52crbnonrw9.jpeg
    8jl8gbaebea6.jpeg