• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    ❤🌞🥰😻
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,733 Member
    Options
    Heather - you look beautiful!

Debbie - I’m so sorry for the news from Destiny’s family.

Tracey in Edmonton
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    dlfk202000 wrote: »
    Update from Destiny's mom:
    We are not saying anything to des all she thinks is that the blood she is coughing up is from her throat or her nose bleeding down her throat . Which could be what is actually happening they really do. Not know
    So today was fairly a good day for her. She got up and was in less pain than the day before. But then tonight we got some shocking and devastating news today. Destiny has been coughing up blood clots. was just told that she could start bleeding a lot to where they can’t control it and could pass away. It could happen tonight, weeks or months or not at all( hopefully the not at all)

I'm so sorry. I wish they would tell her, but that is definitely a parental decision. What an unthinkable situation.

Flea
    Willamette Valley OR, usually
  • Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Heather: What a great outfit!

Flea: The family looks like they are having a good time in Belize!

Debbie: I am sorry about the news about Destiny.

Well I started doing the point system that WW uses. Tues and Wed are my tough days because I go to the Animal Rescue and work pretty hard and don't want to get hungry. I usually go to Starbucks and get a cheese danish so I will have a sugar boost. This is 12 points out of the 23 points I am alloted. I will have to begin to plan the rest of my Tues and Wed meals with this in mind.

I did the Leslie Sansone video that is on u-tube. I read about Leslie on the wickipedia. A couple of years ago without explanation she stopped making videos and participating in social media. People are wondering if she retired or has family issues or is not well. No explanation has been given.

Best,
    Mary MacNeil

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,048 Member
    Options
    (((Destiny and Family)))
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,536 Member
    Options
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Options
    We are not saying anything to des all she thinks is that the blood she is coughing up is from her throat or her nose bleeding down her throat . Which could be what is actually happening they really do. Not know
    So today was fairly a good day for her. She got up and was in less pain than the day before. But then tonight we got some shocking and devastating news today. Destiny has been coughing up blood clots. was just told that she could start bleeding a lot to where they can’t control it and could pass away. It could happen tonight, weeks or months or not at all( hopefully the not at all)

I'm so sorry. I wish they would tell her, but that is definitely a parental decision. What an unthinkable situation.

Flea

They think that when they tell her, she will shut down and not try to enjoy what ever time she has left.

• OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options

Flea

They think that when they tell her, she will shut down and not try to enjoy what ever time she has left.

I understand. They certainly know what is best for her. Such difficult decisions.

Flea
    Belmopan, Belize, temporarily
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,733 Member
    Options
    🌼