Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,559 Member
    Options
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,351 Member
    Options
    Since I’m working next Thurs. when I was planning to do Tony Horton’s cardio & yoga DVD and the Turbo Band DVD today. Then went to Food Lion (it’s a mile from my house) and then to WalMart. Made the banana bread, only the recipe has you make it in a tube pan. I think next time I’ll use loaf pans. Then cut the grass. Afterwards, went in the pool and it really wasn’t refreshing at all.

Tracey – so glad Michaela is better. How scary for you!

Heather – here’s hoping Johnny gets better fast.

I just realized that we won’t be going to ceramics this week so the pie I made for the gal at ceramics, Vince can have and I’ll just have to make another one next weekend. Update: he's not crazy about it because its "grainy". Sigh.....

Lisa – happy anniversary

Just found out that the husband of one of my cousin’s died earlier in June. They’re having a memorial service for him the day of our pool party. I feel so bad, but it can’t be helped.

Kylia – what ordeals you’ve had! So glad to hear you’re better (even if not perfect)

Debbie – how nice that you’ve asked people to visit your mother. Maybe this will awaken her to the fact that this roommate isn’t the best?

Michele NC
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,901 Member
    Options
    Loving the word clouds!

Initially I thought I would just whip one up quickly but mine ended up being a thought exercise too.

M in Oz
  • renewtoday
    renewtoday Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Loving the word clouds!

Initially I thought I would just whip one up quickly but mine ended up being a thought exercise too.

M in Oz

I agree, the possibilities are endless.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,931 Member
    Options
    <3

• LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,397 Member
    Options
    Loving the word clouds, too... Keep 'em coming!
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,465 Member
    Options
    Kind of looks like she's dreaming of some random old couple, but there just sitting in the background.🙃
  • myvt9v4crh
    myvt9v4crh Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Kim—Thank you for the update. It is wonderful that you were able to have a good time with your BFF. 😊

Katla
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,712 Member
    Options
    Well Alfie woke up and wanted to go out..Thanks alfie for waking me at midnight.
    I think I might go home today ..I still have a scratchy throat and just dont want to stay in the house.they have been good about going out on the porch to smoke but..between the smoke coming down from Canada and the 3 of them smoking its been a bit much..
    Stuffed peppers for dinner last night and strawberry shortcake again yum yum..
    Im going to try and get some more sleep ..
    Its a 4 1/2 hr ride home..