What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I'm always amazed at how much traffic there is in Manhattan - even on Sunday

I assume you mean Manhattan KS - go wildcats !!
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,304 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I'm always amazed at how much traffic there is in Manhattan - even on Sunday

I assume you mean Manhattan KS - go wildcats !!
    Unfortunately, no. I'm in New York. But Go Wildcats anyway!
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Regrets. In the past year I've realized I have many of them. I always saw them as learning blocks but not anymore. Some decisions I've made were out of selfishness, being lost and just plain self sabotage. It's a hard pill to swallow when you realize you carry lots of regret. I am now slowly trying to embrace those regrets and telling myself it's okay to have them. How else would I grow as a human being without self accountability?
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Regrets. In the past year I've realized I have many of them. I always saw them as learning blocks but not anymore. Some decisions I've made were out of selfishness, being lost and just plain self sabotage. It's a hard pill to swallow when you realize you carry lots of regret. I am now slowly trying to embrace those regrets and telling myself it's okay to have them. How else would I grow as a human being without self accountability?

I feel this -

Reflect - learn - grow - we all just out here livin and learnin yo -
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,327 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    The little Sparrow who flew into my siding door. He just flew away. Thank goodness I didn't feel like a sparrow funeral today
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    Y’know what I remember? I remember cleaning the lint off the tip of a needle on the record player
  • KerryBSoCal
    KerryBSoCal Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Regrets. This struck a chord. It took someone dying for me not to have them anymore, but now I better understand myself too.
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Just went into the washroom and my makeup looked horrible but it looks fine in my office so I am a little bit horrified at the prospect of which location is telling me the truth
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,017 Member
    Options
    dppbz7rqo0gc.jpeg
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Hey you,

I hope you're well.

"and I mean that sincerely".
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    In two days we'll be in Nashville for our competition. Eek!!!!
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    How incredibly hard and exhausting it is to just exist sometimes. I've been binge eating since Sunday. Yesterday I was so bloated and tired from constantly shoveling food down.

It's been awhile since this has happened. I know why it has. It's a feeling of being overwhelmed, it's panic- a self soothing method that does little to soothe and actually causes more harm than good.

Ah therapy, it's calling my name again lol 😆

• jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    How incredibly hard and exhausting it is to just exist sometimes. I've been binge eating since Sunday. Yesterday I was so bloated and tired from constantly shoveling food down.

It's been awhile since this has happened. I know why it has. It's a feeling of being overwhelmed, it's panic- a self soothing method that does little to soothe and actually causes more harm than good.

Ah therapy, it's calling my name again lol 😆

Can relate. You aren’t alone.
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited October 2023
    Options
    What does it mean when I no longer do the unhealthy or self-destructive things I used to do? Am I healed or am I just not triggered?
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    What does it mean when I no longer do the unhealthy or self-destructive things I used to do? Am I healed or am I just not triggered?

Not triggered would seem to be an outworking of healing ❤️‍🩹? So yes to both? Evolved? Probably rhetorical so I’ll bid you adieu.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »

Not triggered would seem to be an outworking of healing ❤️‍🩹? So yes to both? Evolved? Probably rhetorical so I’ll bid you adieu.

I posted in a public forum. There is no such thing as rhetorical here. I appreciate your input.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Hyyy,
    That’s an awesome achievement. I hope you feel happy and very proud of your hard work.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Omg please stop
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Can’t stop - won’t stop - unstoppable 😎
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I took the bus today. It's been awhile since I did that. I learned too there's a bus stop practically at my doorstep