Baking cookies right now.
    With no dress or heels on.

That's right.
    I'm a rebel. 😎

Making all dreams come true.....
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    “Wondering what to read next. I’ve spent too much time on technology lately and I’m feeling my brains dry up,” she typed, not ironically, in an internet forum.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,183 Member
    Options
    “Wondering what to read next. I’ve spent too much time on technology lately and I’m feeling my brains dry up,” she typed, not ironically, in an internet forum.

Out of curiosity.....will you read an actual book or digital format? Hope you find a good one!
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Out of curiosity.....will you read an actual book or digital format? Hope you find a good one!

My kindle has been dead since.. about 2017. I’d like an actual book, any recommendations?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,183 Member
    Options

My kindle has been dead since.. about 2017. I’d like an actual book, any recommendations?

Sadly I don’t get around to reading as much as I’d like. Last good book I read was a memoir. And I read more informational books these days.

This one....
    https://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Broken-Places-Memoir-Resilience/dp/0399591656
    This was really good about a med student and his pregnant wife going to a vacation together and he suffered a stroke.

Informational like this one....
    https://www.amazon.com/Obesity-Code-Unlocking-Secrets-Weight/dp/1771641258/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=obesity+code+by+dr.+jason+fung&qid=1583696371&sprefix=obesity&sr=8-3

I’m boring. 🙈
  • GettinLean19
    Options

Sadly I don’t get around to reading as much as I’d like. Last good book I read was a memoir. And I read more informational books these days.

This one....
    https://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Broken-Places-Memoir-Resilience/dp/0399591656
    This was really good about a med student and his pregnant wife going to a vacation together and he suffered a stroke.

Informational like this one....
    https://www.amazon.com/Obesity-Code-Unlocking-Secrets-Weight/dp/1771641258/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=obesity+code+by+dr.+jason+fung&qid=1583696371&sprefix=obesity&sr=8-3

I’m boring. 🙈

Actually, not boring at all! I follow Dr. Fung somewhat obsessively and my last book was about WWII. No wait. Morning routines. I prefer the real life stuff although I do miss getting lost in a gripping novel. I did that all the time as a kid. Thanks for the recommendations!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Baking cookies right now.
    With no dress or heels on.

That's right.
    I'm a rebel. 😎

@tinak33

wait.

I just re-read this.

no dress?

no heels?

this dress, I'm guessing it's on the floor ??

*** friend request expedited
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,060 Member
    Options
    I need a new hat 🧢
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/BSjcJv-eLxM

Being built like a chimp may be a compliment.....
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I need a new hat 🧢

Are you thinking like a Derby? An Abe Lincoln type of thing? MAGA? Or what about a beret?
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I need a new hat 🧢

Are you thinking like a Derby? An Abe Lincoln type of thing? MAGA? Or what about a beret?

No nothing like that - ima pretty basic dude - so will just go with the tried and true Hurley ball cap

f6u1yto8pdji.jpeg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I need a new hat 🧢

No nothing like that - ima pretty basic dude - so will just go with the tried and true Hurley ball cap

f6u1yto8pdji.jpeg

The 3rd one 👍🏼
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I need a new hat 🧢

f6u1yto8pdji.jpeg

The 3rd one 👍🏼

3rd or 5th
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I need a new hat 🧢

f6u1yto8pdji.jpeg

The 3rd one 👍🏼

3rd or 5th

I almost said 5th
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I need a new hat 🧢

f6u1yto8pdji.jpeg

The 3rd one 👍🏼

3rd or 5th

I almost said 5th

Are we counting left to right starting from the top?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    I need a new hat 🧢

f6u1yto8pdji.jpeg

The 3rd one 👍🏼

3rd or 5th

I almost said 5th

• cowsfan12
    Options
    I need a new hat 🧢

f6u1yto8pdji.jpeg

The 3rd one 👍🏼

3rd or 5th

I almost said 5th

Thought so - and those were the two I was looking at - although I usually would stay vanilla and go with 6