What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• spirittrail
    spirittrail Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    @Red_B1rd It takes a LOT of self awareness to realize you have taken a wrong turn and admit you should turn around....rather than keep going. You won't have to double back as far and as you retrace your steps, the ground will look more familiar NOW. So you can stop along the way and enjoy yourself more often......example....a reward every 5 pounds....without it feeling like forever.
    I still remember the FIRST SEASON of the Biggest Loser! Two contestants....females....one in the 160s and one in the 170s.....were JUST as upset as future generation females weighing 200, 300 pounds. When it's alien to you...it hits hard. I can't remember how much weight they lost.....more their being upset....and sadly that weights have just kept climbing since then! Rather than encourage women....using those two as role models....that 2 pounds a month....even 15 pounds a year....was a safe realistic weight loss without drugs or personal trainers....their interest was encouraging people to gain for the show. Weight LOSS isn't big business Its weight GAIN!! 😲
  • mollypw1994
    mollypw1994 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    @Ll0ydD0bler - way to go!! That’s amazing!
  • vedra_b
    vedra_b Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Last summer I weighed in at 365 and finally said now or never. Sunday is my 1 year anniversary of joining myfitnesspal and starting to get fit, and I'm at 266 lb today. Mini goal is to lose the 100th pound by then, and 5 more by thanksgiving. Pretty exciting and very motivating. Not stopping till I'm half the man I used to be.

Truely amazing!
  • auntrita14
    auntrita14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Red_B1rd wrote: »
    Argh, I'm at my highest weight ever. My mini goal (or maybe a mini-mini goal) is to lose 6 pounds to get down to 175.

Up your water to 80 oz per day. YOu'll make it!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!