WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR DECEMBER 2023

Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,541 Member
    Options
    sh0tzz99 wrote: »
    Pip-Have you ever visited Sensorio in Paso? https://sensoriopaso.com/. Congrats to Yogi for becoming a calendar boy. :smile: Sorry about your brother!

Today, the mister is going away for the weekend. It's nice to have the house to myself for a short time. It'll be a lot of quiet and reading time.

He was also informed last week that he'll lose his job next month. His current colleague already got another offer. The challenge is finding a place that will let him work part-time.

Off to pack up the cooler. Have a great day and weekend!

Tina in CA

No I haven’t,
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    sh0tzz99 wrote: »
    Pip-Have you ever visited Sensorio in Paso? https://sensoriopaso.com/. Congrats to Yogi for becoming a calendar boy. :smile: Sorry about your brother!

Tina in CA

No I haven’t,

It's a nice display. I think it runs through the end of the year up in Paso.

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,699 Member
    Options
    Evening ladies off to bed,nothing great on the telly.and I need some sleep.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,050 Member
    Options
    Annie Thanks for the heads up about the flours. It appears you use less and add more moisture with eggs or added liquid. A friend at church uses them for her gluten free husband I will ask her for some tips too!
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,342 Member
    Options
    Well, the elf didn’t eat too many holiday cookies! The only thing I had to do was reinforce the bell on one of the shoes. It was holding on by just one thread.

I would like to get another wide patent leather belt for the costume. I would like the one I have to be bigger. If anyone has one (and I know they are hard to come by), please let me know. I will certainly pay you for it.

In a way I wish we didn’t have the ceramics party tomorrow. It’s supposed to be nice weather and we could do outdoor decorating. They’re calling for rain on Sunday.

Michele NC
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    o:)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,095 Member
    Options
    Pg 18
    Slowly catching up.

🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,699 Member
    Options
    Heather- Gee sure do hope you feel better
    And Annie,like I said try some of the old time music it works wonders.
    Im awake ,but still.snuggled in bed with Alfie..
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Welcomes!
    Hugs!

We had a wonderful day yesterday. The weather was pleasant. We shopped one side of the town. Today we will shop the other side. They are calling for rain around 1, but we brought rain gear and umbrella. I won't get as many steps as we will drive into town instead of walking. Oh well, better that carrying packages in the rain.

My DH wishes I was a better drinker.....I had two, then got the hiccups. He drank my 3rd in addition to his beer. My tummy just doesn't handle it well. Not a hateful thing to not be good at. Lol! He snoozed away at 9 pm. Unfortunately, I was up til 1 am. Ladies came into room next door and were loud! He is still asleep.

We ate breakfast and dinner yesterday. After breakfast, in spite of 10k steps, I really wasn't hungry again. The joints hurt today due to the salt. DH requires food, though he has to start walking more. His belly is too big for a pre-diabetic. Let's see if I can make that happen. Drinks and snacks too much. I can encourage, but can't do it for him. The thought of buying larger shirts might be his encouragement.....

Machka Love the raspberries!

<3
    Kylia not in Ohio temporarily