lots of car lookers, no buyers
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    No current irks. Merry happy days.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    The stomach bug that's keeps plaguing my household. Just can't catch a break with these winter diseases 🥺
  • RunningGirlKC
    RunningGirlKC Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    No current irks. Merry happy days.

Love this!!! And same 🫶🏻
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    While I was home sick I spoke with HR & they said I have 14 days covid sick time. This complies with state law. While I was out they sent an email clarifying that it’s 14 days total but 5 days consecutive per diagnosis. This is not explicitly state law but may be a gray area.

My boss is trying to fix it for me but i am still not well & i am in the office & shmg i will quit if they touch my regular sick time. I don’t get paid enough to begin with & I would love a lil vacay. *kitten* em
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,858 Member
    Options
    While I was home sick I spoke with HR & they said I have 14 days covid sick time. This complies with state law. While I was out they sent an email clarifying that it’s 14 days total but 5 days consecutive per diagnosis. This is not explicitly state law but may be a gray area.

My boss is trying to fix it for me but i am still not well & i am in the office & shmg i will quit if they touch my regular sick time. I don’t get paid enough to begin with & I would love a lil vacay. *kitten* em

Well that is annoying. I hope your boss is able to fix it for you
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    Being sentient
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Being sentient
    Faxes
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Well that is annoying. I hope your boss is able to fix it for you
    Thank you. I probably won’t know for a week or so.
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options

I hope you get better soon
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Waking up 30 minutes before my alarm and not able to return to sleep
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

I hope you get better soon
    Thank you. A little bit better this morning
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Getting a text from work - "hey, just want to remind you that your on-line training courses are due by 12/31." Me - "I'm not sure which ones you're referring to, every one I've been assigned has been completed." Them - "let me check and get back to you."

25 minutes later - "OMG, I'm so sorry. Adriana must've forgot to send you the link." Me - 🦗

Now I've been slapped with 40 hours of online training on top of two new clients = 52+ hours of work.

And to add to my new stress, I keep getting emails from the North Pole. I refuse to open them because I'm afraid Santa is cancelling Christmas and needs me to forward that email to everyone on my contact list. FML

That is some serious bull*kitten*! I am sorry you got that thrown on you.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    Getting a text from work - "hey, just want to remind you that your on-line training courses are due by 12/31." Me - "I'm not sure which ones you're referring to, every one I've been assigned has been completed." Them - "let me check and get back to you."

25 minutes later - "OMG, I'm so sorry. Adriana must've forgot to send you the link." Me - 🦗

Now I've been slapped with 40 hours of online training on top of two new clients = 52+ hours of work.

And to add to my new stress, I keep getting emails from the North Pole. I refuse to open them because I'm afraid Santa is cancelling Christmas and needs me to forward that email to everyone on my contact list. FML

That is some serious bull*kitten*! I am sorry you got that thrown on you.

Thank you! Maybe it's all a blessing in disguise? Maybe.

Always with the silver linings this one ☝️
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options

Send Adriana a really passive aggressive Christmas present, like a diary/planner.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of work till January (that's definitely not the irk part). I am trying to do all my coworker gifts/cards to bring in tomorrow, and my dad keeps texting me. Worse, he keeps texting me to test his texting because some of them are failing, and he just doesn't grasp that sometimes technology lets you down. I'm supposed to suggest solutions.

Fortunately one of my replies (the one suggesting he call tech support lol) failed, so I could tell him it was network issues. Hopefully he'll let it rest now.