What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I’m having one of those days that brings me to my knees.
    Sometimes every negative thought I could have, I have all at once.
    Had to have a wrecker come haul my car to the dealership.
    I’ll probably need a mortgage on my house to pay to fix it.
    So many things need repairing.
    I can’t quit crying.
    Balls 🤬

I feel for you! Ever notice how things seem to happen in groups of three? When stuff starts going side ways I can always count on the fact it will happen in three's so I try and brace for impact! Maybe you have met that count yourself this time and it will stop and get better. Always a shoulder to cry on here my friend! 😢❤️
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,597 Member
    Options
    I’m having one of those days that brings me to my knees.
    Sometimes every negative thought I could have, I have all at once.
    Had to have a wrecker come haul my car to the dealership.
    I’ll probably need a mortgage on my house to pay to fix it.
    So many things need repairing.
    I can’t quit crying.
    Balls 🤬

I feel for you! Ever notice how things seem to happen in groups of three? When stuff starts going side ways I can always count on the fact it will happen in three's so I try and brace for impact! Maybe you have met that count yourself this time and it will stop and get better. Always a shoulder to cry on here my friend! 😢❤️

Always in threes 🙄
    Thanks sweet friend, I let my anxiety get the better of me.
    Feeling in control for now. 😊
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I just walked right out there and started the car not paying attention to the cold at all. Drove to work carefully over packed snow. Walked the 15 steps to the door, unlocked it, & let myself in. Now I need a little treat for being a grownup instead of a crybaby.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    My office has no heat this week. Guess it's another day of skating. My legs are getting tired
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I guess one day I’ll get tired of drawing fruit. But not today!
    jp12sgsrlpim.jpeg

You’re good at it
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited January 18
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I guess one day I’ll get tired of drawing fruit. But not today!
    jp12sgsrlpim.jpeg

You’re good at it

Tengu. I can’t wait till I’m good enough to draw peaches. 😃
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Maybe im not so good at this cat rescue thing ive been doing. I am having an awful run lately of my cats getting sick and not making it. I really think im screwing this up and its got me kinda miserable.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,597 Member
    edited January 18
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Maybe im not so good at this cat rescue thing ive been doing. I am having an awful run lately of my cats getting sick and not making it. I really think im screwing this up and its got me kinda miserable.

I’m so sorry you’ve had a rough time saving your cats. 😢
    I’m sure you’re doing everything right, some unfortunate cat illnesses I expect.
    Don’t blame yourself, you are doing a kind and wonderful thing by attempting to save the cats you can.
    ❤️
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    How much this ballroom dancing might cost but also how fun it would be
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    rg5y29cr3n5b.gif
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My friend’s son has his first bad DOMS and poor kid has no lifting peer group to *kitten* to & she can’t relate & just wants him to stfu 😂😭
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    My friend’s son has his first bad DOMS and poor kid has no lifting peer group to *kitten* to & she can’t relate & just wants him to stfu 😂😭

Leg doms or upper body - as long as he can get on / off the toilet it’s not that bad right 😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Leg doms or upper body - as long as he can get on / off the toilet it’s not that bad right 😂
    THAT’S WHAT I SAID!!!!!🤣🤣
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I love my job. I never knew working with kids would bring me such satisfaction but today they disappointed me by being super rude to me. I'm trying not to take it personal but it just makes me sad to know that kids can be disrespectful even when they are raised in a good environment but are so easy influenced by their friends. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather next week because kids are much nicer when they get to go outside for recess 🥲
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited January 19
    Options
    I love my job. I never knew working with kids would bring me such satisfaction but today they disappointed me by being super rude to me. I'm trying not to take it personal but it just makes me sad to know that kids can be disrespectful even when they are raised in a good environment but are so easy influenced by their friends. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather next week because kids are much nicer when they get to go outside for recess 🥲
    Even good kids act *kitten* sometimes when they’re all together. And the stuff they think is funny. It boggles the mind sometimes. I’m sorry they hurt your feelings because you don’t deserve that.

ETA: i regret the way i worded this. I almost made it sound like you were too sensitive or something. Please forgive me for giving that impression.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I work in a touchy, stressy job. Not so much for me, but for my boss. There is a decent amount of headaches and sorrow involved with what he does. He’s acting super flaky lately, and I’m worried. It’s not really my place to ask him why he isn’t showing up when he says he’s going to, but somebody needs to ask him. I texted him, saying I hope he has a good weekend but that’s as far as I feel comfortable pushing it. He’s usually really good about answering texts. He usually is punctual and works very hard. I am scared about how out of character this is.
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 226 Member
    Options

I manage grown men, who unfortunately act the same way 🙄. You would think they would get enough “recess” on their days off, but no.
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Even good kids act *kitten* sometimes when they’re all together. And the stuff they think is funny. It boggles the mind sometimes. I’m sorry they hurt your feelings because you don’t deserve that.

ETA: i regret the way i worded this. I almost made it sound like you were too sensitive or something. Please forgive me for giving that impression.

But I am a sensitive flower 😂 I promise you I didn't take your comment as that. Didn't even cross my mind. I do appreciate you clarifying yourself even though you didn't need to ❤️ It's been a rough month and I suppose my emotions are on a string atm because I don't normally give 10 year olds such power to affect me negatively. Tomorrow's a new day 😊