JANUARY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,979 Member
    Options
    @AlphaHowls Even running partners couldn't get me out in those conditions. You all are amazing.

Great improvement in pace @yirara ! It's sounding like running in cold weather is your thing.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,410 Member
    Options

Great improvement in pace @yirara ! It's sounding like running in cold weather is your thing.

It totally is! I have a serious problem with blood pooling, and when I have cold arms and legs (which I always have when it's cold regardless of what I do) it just happens less 😅
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Oops same just happened to me @Scott6255. Must be contagious. Fat fingered wrong button and lost message I typed out !

Got in 5 (at 10"24).

Ran last ~1.5M with 9year old. Didn't go to plan. He wanted to do 2.62 again... Anyways. Started complaining - near tears. Basically, he got a stitch. Side started hurting. Think he wasnt hydrated enough.
    Told him his pee before running needs to be Sprite coloured - and not Tropical Fanta coloured! 😂

Next week, we go again! Lol.
    Enjoy your Sunday , everyone!

@tarun_yadavA the 🩶hug is for Yuvi
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @polskagirl01 I'm glad you felt like sitting up and doing some activities yesterday. Still praying for a full recovery.

@Teresa502 That's a great way to prepare for the Ultra and not get bored on the treadmill!

Welcome back @ContraryMaryMary ! I hope you feel better and like running in a couple of days. A lot of people who have been sick seem to have a hard time getting rid of the cough.

@emptydog I hope you feel better soon and get the car thing figured out. I hate shopping for new cars. Maybe that is why I drive them until they just don't go anymore. LOL

@Scott6255 I hate it when that happens. Good job on the treadmill running.

Nice run @tarun_yadavA . Sorry your son got a stitch and hope it doesn't discourage him. Love your description of what the pee should look like. I'm sure he wasn't amused.

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Got 4 in. Two on treadmill earlier today and a 2 mile walk with hubby this afternoon.

exercise.png
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    @daria0919 Yeah for 2 walks. Glad you got out with the hubby this afternoon.

@martaindale Tiny house glamping sound like so much fun. Probably a good idea to walk/run on the treadmill next week.

@Teresa502 I'm looking forward to the warmer weather, even if it is going to be rainy all week. Glad it isn't going to be cold enough for snow/ice.