JANUARY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Options
    Nice running @yirara and congrats on your mileage. I get so aggravated at myself when I hit the wrong button on my watch.

@Laurz9191 Great job with the hard treadmill run! It is hard to find ways to make the time pass sometimes. That's a really cute cake! Happy Birthday to your son.

Great job getting in a run today before the rain hit @kgirlhart . I'm glad it was a pleasant one after a tough one yesterday.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Options
    Nice run @Teresa502 . My dad and mom always say the same thing, esp if it sticks around for a week or so. I feel like my driveway is never going to thaw. LOL
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo Sorry to hear about your cousin.

@Laurz9191 your cake looks great! So cute!
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    @Mari33a yikes; sorry to hear Isha 's effects on you guys 😱
    Just a bit windy here in London...
    But did read those horror stories of Ryanair flights stranded mid-air and having to go back after going around in circles, and diverted to God knows where
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    @quilteryoyo I’m sorry to hear about your cousin! Fingers crossed that the news is better than expected and that they can do something for his pain as well.

@yirara Good luck with your long drive an appointment! I hope everything goes well!

@shanaber Wow- your dog really doesn’t like rain ;). Good luck with your consultation!

@ContraryMaryMary That cake looks really nice. I have never made an ice cream one. I’ve never actually seen one here in Germany (not that it wouldn’t be possible). It’s on my list to try to do one for a future birthday :).