What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    I realized last night I don't drink much anymore. I went from drinking all the time and drinking heavily to having a drink once a week if that. I do love margaritas so when I drink those, there's no limit 😂
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    My 19-year-old hit a deer driving him and his brother back from the gym last night. Everyone’s OK including the deer but my car is *kitten*. I think our insurance should cover it. Also, the furnace broke. It’s 53° in the living room, colder in the rest of the house. I have to get the kerosene heater going while we figure out what’s wrong. Also, the toilet was running yesterday and sucked All the water out of the holding tanks, but it seems to have mostly recovered now. Someone please say a good word.

I’m so glad no one was hurt!
    Sorry about your car.
    I imagine that there’s not much you can’t do. 🥰

That’s a good word☺️ thank you
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    STRAITBUGGIN Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I realized last night I don't drink much anymore. I went from drinking all the time and drinking heavily to having a drink once a week if that. I do love margaritas so when I drink those, there's no limit 😂

Margaritas are my weakness 💥
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,324 Member
    Options

Mmm margaritas are worth the hangover 🤣
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options

Mine too apparently lol

😂 yess!!
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    Options

Mine too apparently lol

😂 yess!!

That settles it - let’s grab a pitcher (each lol)!
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My 19-year-old hit a deer driving him and his brother back from the gym last night. Everyone’s OK including the deer but my car is *kitten*. I think our insurance should cover it. Also, the furnace broke. It’s 53° in the living room, colder in the rest of the house. I have to get the kerosene heater going while we figure out what’s wrong. Also, the toilet was running yesterday and sucked All the water out of the holding tanks, but it seems to have mostly recovered now. Someone please say a good word.

So sorry you are in the midst of a tornado! I can relate to it all...Just so glad no one was hurt in the car meets deer incident. It will all get better from here as you had your 3 things happen! ❤️
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    Options

Mine too apparently lol

😂 yess!!

If you're buying, I'm in!
  • STRAITBUGGIN
    Options

Mine too apparently lol

😂 yess!!

If you're buying, I'm in!

Let’s go - tabs open!!!!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The next fall skating competition is in Calgary. It was more fun being in Nashville. I'll wait for 2025 I guess
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Feeling overwhelmed, invisible, and completely worthless. No one at my job cares about me as a person with various mental health needs and a desire to have a life outside of work. They just keep piling more *kitten* on top of me and don’t listen when I say I don’t have the bandwidth to handle any of it.

I don’t even have enough bandwidth to look for a new job. I’ve put dozens of applications out and still can’t even get an interview. It feels like I’m trapped in a nightmare with no way out.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,059 Member
    Options
    Feeling overwhelmed, invisible, and completely worthless. No one at my job cares about me as a person with various mental health needs and a desire to have a life outside of work. They just keep piling more *kitten* on top of me and don’t listen when I say I don’t have the bandwidth to handle any of it.

I don’t even have enough bandwidth to look for a new job. I’ve put dozens of applications out and still can’t even get an interview. It feels like I’m trapped in a nightmare with no way out.

I had a similar scenario about 10 years ago - i finally bit the bullet and took a lower paying job which hurt financially in the short term but was worth it to me - I hope you are able to find something better soon -
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,985 Member
    Options
    rn80oxvgdi1u.jpeg

🤯 I had no idea these existed,
    seems problematic to me but interesting idea.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    n2yzawhi9uwf.jpeg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    This past weekend I saw gas for sale under three dollars
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    This past weekend I saw gas for sale under three dollars

Had to convert because we do gas in litres here but our gas prices have been like, $6.00+ gallon for the last four years 🙃
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Guess I'll be skating on a synchro team next year
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Sometimes I wake up in bed and I smile because I’m in bed.
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options

Holy lord, that's a lot to take in one day. So glad your son is ok, but the rest... ugh. Big hugs
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

Holy lord, that's a lot to take in one day. So glad your son is ok, but the rest... ugh. Big hugs

Thank you. Everything is done except for muddling through the car insurance nonsense. 🙄