• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <3
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Allie – how is Carmen taking the news of another brother or sister?

Carol – thank you for your concern.

Debbie – since the booth was in his name, is he responsible for paying for it?

Michele NC
    who is off to make the bed then the shower

yes, he has to pay for it. We were just going to give him cash for half(as long as he gave us 1/2 the space)
    The next one is in Stockton at the end of the month and Sacramento the following month- he doesn't know if he will go or not.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,861 Member
    Options
    bwcetc wrote: »
    Dresses/Skirts ... Episodes of DVT over the years and venus reflux problems have left me with unattractive legs so I gave up dresses/skirts years ago. Our church has become very casual ... so much so that when I wear business type dress slacks, I am almost "overdressed."

Stockings ... I think the short leggings make a lot of sense, but my feet would be complaining in dress shoes without stockings.

Beth near Buffalo

I wear footlets or liner socks, like these ...

https://underworks.com.au/womens-invisible-footlets-black-3-pack
    0q17g2dpgall.png

Machka in Oz

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,861 Member
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    Today is a good day for a sweater! 30 mph winds again and 51 degrees outside make for a nasty wind chill. Good day for stuffed mushrooms and home made soup! BTW, I include the Independence Day of various countries for 2 reasons: 1. I don’t want to leave anyone out because of where they live, and 2. I don’t know where all the flags are from, so post so we can all enjoy them.

2797jbqxpzgk.jpeg
    jdlj7cyfole4.jpeg
    ytaclf1glele.jpeg
    j0mhzauaxqp9.jpeg

RVRita in Windy Roswell which will send me to OZ pretty soon on a spaceship! s04i0jzni2w8.png

Love Yorkshire pudding!

This is the Australian flag
    0i17a6ukffm1.png

The Australian National Flag features the five stars of the Southern Cross and the Commonwealth Star, and the combined crosses of St George, St Andrew and St Patrick. The union of crosses represents Australia’s early settlers. The Commonwealth Star with its seven points represents the unity of the six Australian states and the seventh point stands for all Australian Territories.
    https://www.anfa-national.org.au/history-of-our-flag/anf-design/

Machka in Oz
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,698 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Got a 1/2 way decent nights sleep so thats good..
    The animals woke me up at a bit before 6 for breakfast,and poor Alfie has some tummy trouble.
    Michelle- nobody knows about the new little one yet except,Tracy,Kyle and I and the plan is to keep it that way until the gender reveal..I don't think they are going to do a big huge thing..
    But by June on your 3rd child I think people will notice..
    I have to get all my papers together for the accountant for tomorrow. Thats my work for today ..and a load of laundry..
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    (((Kim))), thinking of you.

Betsy in NW WA
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,206 Member
    Options
    LOVE how you've done your space, Lisa. Looks super efficient and decluttered! :D

Waiting for your review to appear. Rita 's is up there. THANK YOU. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Kylia love your new boots!

Lisa your laundry room looks so bright and functional! And cutting yoga pants is a great idea!

Heather glad your publicity is going so well.

I have a dentist appointment at noon. I'm trying not to be anxious about it.

I'm getting competitive with my Spanish game on Duolingo. I do a lesson a day then on Sunday night I play catch-up and do two hours of lessons so my score stays in the highest league. But if I make five mistakes I have to quit for the day. The material is getting harder. It would make more sense to do more earlier in the week but nope.

I wish they would do more rewards on MFP. I guess they have to be careful not to encourage unsafe weight loss. But still, the program should tell me how many days in a row I've eaten by my plan and how many days I've exercised to my plan. Streaks are motivational.

It's a beautiful sunny day here. Hope our California friends are okay. Have a great day!

Annie in Delaware
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    :)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,911 Member
    Options
    <3:'(Kim, I am so sorry about Levi. Our fur babies never stay long enough.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,698 Member
    Options
    Morning again.. I went back to sleep until about 9:30 ,I feel so much better.
    Got up earlier and fed the animals..
    Ive been thinking of Katla.. hope she is well..
    Penny from the pole also
    Mary from arizona and mn.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,540 Member
    Options
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,842 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Allie – how is Carmen taking the news of another brother or sister?

Carol – thank you for your concern.

Debbie – since the booth was in his name, is he responsible for paying for it?

Michele NC
    who is off to make the bed then the shower

Allie Thinking the same thing. Anyone heard from Carmine and how she/he feels about the new baby? Also, I tried texting you the other day but couldn’t. Did you change your phone number? PM me please.

RVRita