What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Coffee w/ milk and sugar..probably a plain croissant and more coffee in a few hours.
  • PandoraCancun
    PandoraCancun Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve only just started with fitness pal and I’m really struggling to use all my calories, I am meant to have 1210 calories per day, I really struggle with food as I’m extremely picky and have never had a big appetite plus there is such a lot of food I don’t like.
    My doctor has told me I don’t eat enough so I decided to join my fitness pal but I am still finding it difficult to reach my target calories, I go to the gym daily and I also walk my two dogs 3-4 times a day so I get plenty of exercise, my excercise calories are added to my 1210 calories but I don’t count them in as I’m unable to reach my main calorie target.
    I would appreciate any advice and tips on how I can reach my target without having to eat lots of food but still eat healthy and have a small treat once a week and keep my calorie, fat and protein at my
    goal percentage. Thankyou.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,275 Member
    Options
    A friend asked the other day, "Do you want some duck eggs?" He has chickens and ducks and a goose. I asked back, "Do I want duck eggs?" He answered, "Yes."

I braised one today for breakfast.

wmfrz9l09ou7.jpg
  • AdahPotatah2024
    edited February 19
    Options
    Coffee w/ milk and sugar
    @PandoraCancun I'd eat more nuts, avocados, and healthy milkshakes and add more pizza and cheeseburgers, in moderation, if I were trying to gain weight. For sure, I'd ask the doctor for better suggestions than myfitnesspal, though.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    coffee w/ cream and sugar
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Dunkin bagel and cream cheese. Ice coffee with milk. I 💕 Dunkin
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,275 Member
    Options
    I mixed the last of a container of yogurt with some steel cut oats last night to see if an extended "soak" would make a difference. It was really good.

I kind of think maybe the organisms in the yogurt started to work on the oats, but probably not much since it was in the fridge. Now I get to open the fresh yogurt next time I want some. Good stuff. I skipped the braised duck egg today, but I might have one later.
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Eggs/coffee and no carbs every morning. Boring but effective! :)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs, a cold brew coffee, one half grapefruit, and one oatmeal lactation cookie.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Coffee With Cream and sugar
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Might make an egg and cheese wrap for brunch later.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Sourdough toast with avocado and everything but the bagel seasoning, scrambled eggs (1 whole egg and 2ish egg whites), and cherry tomatoes.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    Braum's biscuit and gravy, sausage, egg. Coffee with elite core power.
    Fed my soul today. My body wasn't quite as hungry.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    @Corina1143 I remember the Braum's in OKC being so good! One of my favorites when I was there... We have one here, but they only sell the ice cream.

Coffee w/ cream and sugar
  • Corina1143
    edited February 22
    Options
    The other half of yesterday's breakfast. Braum's makes a BIG big breakfast.
    With iced coffee cause the weather man thinks it's summer
    Adah, theres a good Braum's about 1/2 mile from here, good groceries, too, so I walk there sometimes. Good exercise, but not so good for my diet. 😃 😊 🙂
  • snarkysneak
    snarkysneak Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats.
    1/2 c rolled oats
    2 tbsp PB2
    3/4 c 2% milk
    1 scoop Quest chocolate milkshake protein powder
    1 tsp honey

I usually have some mixed berries with it but I forgot to grab them this morning.
  • Corina1143
    Options
    2 frozen blueberry waffles with almond butter and coffee with chocolate core power
  • Kotkoda005
    Kotkoda005 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, eggs, bacon, spinach and mushrooms. Topped off with a nice long black coffee!
  • Surrealmuse
    Surrealmuse Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Out of overnight oats so made my oats fresh this morning with chia seeds, flaxseed, hemp seeds, maple syrup, vanilla bean paste, and frozen berries. Going to make some jasmine dragon pearl tea too.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Coffee w/ cream and sugar (and peanut butter sandwich for brunch)