15 pounds to lose challenge- February 1 -April 30, 2024

Options

Replies

• bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Welcome back everyone!!

Here we go. Starting weight 205 (had a fun time in NYC though). Shooting for that 15 lb loss. Wouldn't be upset about more. I'll check in on Mondays.

02/05: 205. Let's get it!
    02/12: 201. A fair bit of that was just not having all the vacation food in my guts. And losing all that salt related water weight.

02/19: 204. Kinda bounced off that 200# floor. I was right at 200 for a couple of days, then food happened. I've hit that stage in weight loss where my workouts are suffering. Lifting much less weight despite still going to the gym regularly. My joints ache. Had to do a bit of a refeed to feel better about the workouts, but it had consequences.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    I am in even thought starting a little late - happy to do weigh ins. I love this group!

So happy you are here! <3
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    @200Karen So creative!!
  • Sistersue3285
    Sistersue3285 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Going to try find a scale today. Don't have one at our holiday rental. Don't really want to buy one so will go to Walmart and "try" one out. Won't be a true weight but will give me something to help me keep track.

Still looking for a scale. Don't really want to weigh myself but I really need to know how I'm doing while on vacation. Going to try today.
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 63 years old and I live in the Midwest of the US. I am 5’ 5” tall.

CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT (FROM Jan 31): 181.6
    CHALLENGE TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS GOAL: Total Loss of 12 pounds to land at 169.6
    CHALLENGE ACTUAL ENDING WEIGHT:

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

02/01-183.4-(Trend Weight: 183.0)-

02/06-183.0-(Trend Weight: 183.2)-

02/13-182.0-(Trend Weight: 181.5)-

02/20-179.4-(Trend Weight: 180.6)- While I’m happy to have gotten back down into the 170’s, I must confess that I traveled today and I know the scale will be back up by several pounds tomorrow, more than likely. I will spend all week working to get my rightful place back into the 170’s so I can hopefully post another drop next week. It’s like chasing my own tail, but I chase I will. Hey, I can use the exercise, right?

02/27-179.4-(Trend Weight: 180.2)- 7 whole days of all we go through on these journeys and not one dribble or drool of progress. The night time snacking has really gotten to me during this past week and there have been some emotional situations to deal with. But I had hoped that my good habits were a bit stronger. My meals have been on target and my exercise pretty steady. It’s the night time snacking, specifically the cravings for chocolate. I am no closer to conquering that demon than I was 20 years ago. Sugar, Chocolate. Pure Evil and they don’t fight fair in the battles. I am happy to see that my trend weight has dropped this week which reflects that I did hit some good weights along the way. I must strive for lasting results and better habits. It needs to be a sustainable way of life.

02/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

Feb Start: 181.6
    Feb Goal: 177.6 (4 pound loss)
    Feb Actual: xxxxx
    Cumulative Weight Loss so Far: xxxxx

Challenge Weeks to Come

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

03/01-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

03/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

03/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

03/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

03/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

03/31-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

Mar Start: xxxxx
    Mar Goal: xxxxx (4 pound loss)
    Mar Actual: xxxxx
    Cumulative Weight Loss so Far: xxxxx

04/01-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

04/02-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

04/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

04/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

04/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

04/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

Apr Start: xxxxx
    Apr Goal: xxxxx (4 pound loss)
    Apr Actual: xxxxx
    Cumulative Weight Loss so Far: