WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,859 Member
    Options
    Lunch walk while trying to avoid the cruise ship masses!

brgu8u0ocr3g.png

Plus 14 flights of stairs!

M in Oz
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    <3
    Betsy in NW WA
  • ATnowornever
    ATnowornever Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Ladies - Sorry, I'm slow in reading and responding, I am skimming through lots of great posts from you all today. Hope to catch up later today and/or tomorrow!

This is a reminder about the weekly check-in, please get info to me today or tomorrow morning.

Hope everyone is having a good morning/afternoon/evening. Sending hugs and good thoughts. <3

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

@SophieRosieMom I'm confused... Are we supposed to message you directly with our weekly weight loss Lanette?
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,698 Member
    Options
    Morning all
    So far so good with Tracy.But her pregnancy is one in 10,000 it is called a Monoamniotic pregnancy,or a momo pregnancy and it is a very high risk twin pregnancy.. look it up..
    Siri and I are hanging out.. Alfie is enjoying Uncle Tom and Auntie Elena.
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,839 Member
    Options
    April - I've been thinking everything under the sun. Liver, aneurysm, etc. I had liver bloods done last October, and they were normal. It's a lot better at the moment.
    Legs are rubbish. I keep on doing my exercises. . Doing sit to stand whenever I remember. They hurt. This afternoon I couldn't climb the stairs without hands, but after a nap, I could. Strangely, the main pain has changed legs. ;)
    Our hospital doctors are on strike again. Even if I get a diagnosis, I may have to wait a very long time. I may have to sacrifice a cruise for private treatment. It's against all my principles, but I am of more use to the world as a healthy person who is not in pain. I have so much more to give.

Nothing compares to the sickness of a child. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Heather My upper stomach was doing that periodically. It seemed to have been my duodenum. I had GERD and food sensitivities which triggered this. Wine made it worse, wheat, sugar, and eggs too. Once I pretty much eliminated or lowered my intake of these, I haven’t had an issue with it for the last 6 years. It was also really active while I was in full CMC (collogenic, microscopic, colitis)which included pain, swelling and chronic diarrhea. There is no cure, just managing the swelling. Not every doctor will check for that during a colonoscopy, so you or your doctor need to request they check for it.

Do some research on MCC and see if those are the symptoms you are having. Treatable, but not curable.

Hope you feel better soon!

RVRita
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Lanette my Aunt D is my Mom's sister, so she is grieving the loss of my mom last December.

Annie in Delaware