Leslie Sansone - Walking at Home - September Challenge

Options

Replies

• Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Just completed the 5 mile tonight. Whew! two more walks and I'll get to my goal! :flowerforyou:

Way to go everyone!
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Haven't missed a day in the September walking challenge. I'm doing good! :happy:

Day 22 of challenge
    WATP 3 fast miles

Day 23 of challenge
    WATP 4 fast miles - 1 mile with stretchie band

Day 24 of challenge
    WATP 5 miles walk & tone - 2 of those miles with stretchie band

Day 25 of challenge
    WATP - 3 fast miles

September Goal- 50 miles
    Miles walked so far - 81
    Miles to go - met my Sept goal.
  • gmomlyn
    Options
    Day 26 of challenge
    WATP 5 miles walk & tone -3 of those miles with stretchie band

September Goal- 50 miles
    Miles walked so far - 86
  • Tralee1111
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good going gmom! That is inspiring.

Finished another 5 miles tonight. 4 miles to goal. Doing Zumba two nights this week, so I need to get one more walk in before Friday to get to 100%! Looks like I am walking tomorrow.
  • irishredgirl70
    irishredgirl70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I walked 1.3 miles tonight. Almost to goal!! Can't wait for October. I'm going to increase my goal. Also I now have new shoes and now no more heel pain. Yea!
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    5 mile walk tonight...I'm lovin' this fall weather!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Goal: 30 miles
    Miles walked: 26
    Miles to go: 4
  • fozziewaca
    Options
    Meet my goal! Guess I'll bump it up a little next month, maybe add some outdoors walking since the weather is fine right now.
  • Tralee1111
    Options
    Did the 4 mile express and reached my goal of 30 miles. Have Zumba the next two nights, so I knew I had to get that one last walk in tonight!

Congrats to all that have met goal or are about to get there! This is a great group.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Purchased the 5 Really Big Miles today! Excited!
  • gmomlyn
    Options
    Day 27 of challenge
    I did the 2 mi 30 minute walk from the WATP 5-Day Fit Walk

September Goal- 50 miles
    Miles walked so far - 88

When I set my September goal at 50 miles, I figured on 2 miles a day for 25 days of the month. Well, I did a whole lot better than I expected. Haven't missed a day yet this month. Feels good too. 3 more days to go........
  • jenniffer86
    jenniffer86 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone... just wondering if I could join your October challenge?
    I started this morning, just did 1 mile before work, but I plan to do the 3mile tonight after work.

My goal is to get 100 miles done by halloween.. I love her videos, I plan do them in the mornings before work, along with getting my butt to the gym a couple days a week
    I've recently moved away from the gym, so I'm finding it harder to go, but with Leslie.. there's no excuse not too!!

You've all done a great job so far, and I think this could be really motivating to finally get more exercise :) x
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

This is her best DVD is years! You will like it. Mile 4 is really challenging.
  • irishredgirl70
    irishredgirl70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Goal met! Walked 2.6 miles today. I can't wait to increase my goal for October !!
  • Tralee1111
    Options

I went to go order this. Why does her website (as well as collage video) say the release date is October 4 and you can only pre-order? However, when I went to collage to preview it, I realized it was the dvd I bought on Sunday (I kept thinking it was just called Walk Slim and not 5 Really Big Miles). It is quite a workout and I love it.

For those who want it, Target has a variety of exercise dvds on sale this week and I got this one for $10! :drinker:
  • gmomlyn
    Options
    Day 28 of challenge
    I did the 5 mile/55 minute walk. That's 1 mile with ab belt, 1 mile with stretchie, and 1 mile with weights.

September Goal- 50 miles
    Miles walked so far - 93

I have to get her 5 Really Big Miles. Walmart didn't have it the other night. I'll try Target over the weekend.
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Slacked off a little more than I wanted but Im soooo close more than likely won't surpass my goal or if I do not by much
    Goal 45
    Done 42
    Miles to go 3 in 2 days :)
  • kbrodzen
    Options
    Thank all for your feedback .. i am definatly going to invest in some dvds... im excited.. bc im sooo on a roll... dont wanna stop :) .. thank you again! .. feel free to add me if you want to !!! Good luck to all!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Do you do a Leslie Sansone challenge every month? I'd love to join the October one, if that is going to happen. I walk with her every night anyway, so may as well make a challenge out of it!
  • gmomlyn
    Options
    Day 29 of challenge
    Did 4 fast miles.

September Goal- 50 miles
    Miles walked so far - 97