MARCH 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    Have a fun weekend @Scott6255 . I hope you and your son's parents hit it off. Happy Easter to you too.

I hope you don't have to wait too long for the results @yirara . I hope you get some answers.

Nice run this morning @tarun_yadavA . Have a great tirp.
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Was there an explanation as to why they started early?

There was literally a minute in it. Hardly early - I was cutting it awfully fine 😬
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,977 Member
    Options
    No run for me yesterday and not planning to run today. My son is in for Easter. Yesterday was horrible at work. We had someone quit, so we are scrambling to figure out how she dud her job so we can get all the month end stuff done and be able to train someone new. It has been an extremely stressful week, but I am trying to just relax and enjoy the weekend with my family.

@daria0919 I can't believe that man was so hateful to you. I can see being annoyed if someone keeps parking in front of your house, or is blocking your drive. I'm glad you talked to the police yourself and clarified your rights. I'm sorry that happened to you.

@mari33a Glad you are feeling better. Hope you are 100% soon.

Great job catching up @ContraryMaryMary

@quilteryoyo Great job on staying so active. All that mowing is crazy. This year the grass seems to be bothering my allergies more than anything.

@laurz9191 Way to listen to your body.

@summerskier I can't believe the mail carrier didn't notice that.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    :lol:@ContraryMaryMary . Sometimes cutting it close works and sometimes it doesn't.

@7lenny7 I don't mind thunderstorms, but I do dislike driving on the interstate if it is a torrential downpour and all you can see is the white line, barely. Be careful and safe. I'd hate for you to have a wreck and get your car searched. :wink: Hope you enjoyed your run this morning.

@Laurz9191 I would call that a very successful month!

Great running @SummerSkier . I'm glad you were able to get the mail and I hope the mailman picks it up. It would be bad if there was something important in there. I'm sure the mailman wasn't paying attention to the other side of the road. He was probably focused on the mail he was delivering. You know. Tunnel vision.

Thanks @kgirlhart Sorry work was so stressful. Why do people think they can just up and quit without a 2 week notice? It happens at daycare all the time - leave for lunch and not come back. It makes it so hard on everyone else to try to figure out how to get things done. Try to forget about it over the weekend and just enjoy time with your family!