Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

AUGUST 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,825 Member
    Ha @yirara, I love the fact your app tells you you’ve earned a Bloody Mary - so much more motivating than what my Garmin gives me.

Haha, it's quite funny, right? Their calorie estimates are on the high side, mind.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,312 Member
    Oh no @daria0919 . I hope your foot heals and you recover from CoVID quickly!

Nice run @ContraryMaryMary . Congrats to your husband. That's awesome. Does he ever run with you?

Great run @tarun_yadavA . I feel like I have been eating like that for a month. LOL I did catch that he had CoVID. I was surprised to hear that they let them compete if they tested positive. I'm guessing there is a surge in cases after the Olympics.

• Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,812 Member
    @emptydog – the Rhonda 500? I agree with @quilteryoyo - I could easily see @AlphaHowls running the 500 laps….

Well done to your brother @Mari33a and love the smiles!

I hope you are better soon @daria0919!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,312 Member
    Nice running @Laurz9191 . I'm glad you were all sweaty so that no one cared. LOL

Oh no @WarmJellyfish ! I hope your toe heals quickly and you are able to get back to running/walking soon.

Nice running @mari333a . Wind is hard!

• Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 476 Member
    edited August 14
    @Teresa502 Nice 5F5!

@ContraryMaryMary It cooled me down just hearing about your cold weather :). It sounds like a nice run, minus toe coldness.

I have a hard run planned for tomorrow 16km with 12 of them at goal marathon pace, and had a hard run yesterday, so today I took it easy on pace. I ran 11km. The sky and clouds were really beautiful with the sun shining through, so I stopped to take a picture.
    w9s7g4w34ku4.jpeg

106/270km for August.