Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

AUGUST 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,291 Member
    Happy birthday @SummerSkier !!! I hope you have a lovely day!!!

( @quilteryoyo - happy 89th birthday to your Mother too!)
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 994 Member
    edited August 15
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,511 Member
    Happy Birthday @SummerSkier!! 🎉🎂🎈🥳❤
  • WarmJellyfish
    WarmJellyfish Posts: 53 Member
    [quote="
    @WarmJellyfish I feel ur pain🙈. I did that last year, running down hill hurt for ages. I’m fairly sure it was broke & it still hasn’t returned to same size as other little toe. No pain tho now. [/quote]

Hope it does get better! Hugs
  • WarmJellyfish
    [quote="
    Hope the toe is doing better @WarmJellyfish!

[/quote]

It is! Thank you. Something to be said about running it off :D
  • WarmJellyfish
    Scott6255 wrote: »
    @WarmJellyfish! Oh shoot. Little toe smashes hurt like heck! Hope it isn't broken.
    [/img]

Thanks. I don't think so but it is slowly but surely improving!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,312 Member
    @daria0919 I'm glad you are feeling mostly better and got out for a nice walk this morning...well, maybe not nice with all the insects deciding you were breakfast. :wink:

@martaindale You do so good to get out and run in all conditions. I'm glad your kid likes their class schedule. I think it is nice that some of the crossing guards will stop traffic for you to run by.

Happy 66th Birthday @SummerSkier ! It's great when you can "overrun" on your day! I'm glad you had a nice celebration at work yesterday and a nice, near perfect, relaxing day today!

Nice running @Teresa502 . I am enjoying these cooler morning temps too.

Thanks @tarun_yadavA !

@yirara Sorry your run was a tough one, but great job on a longer run. Enjoy your vacation! That sounds like a lot of fun!

• quilteryoyo
    Thanks @SummerSkier . It could be from the mowing. I just want it to stop. :lol: What's NQR? I did the same thing last week - woke up a couple of times soaked in sweat. It's weird. Our team is doing great. I guess it is the extra space that a zero takes up. So funny.

Thanks @Scott6255 . Glad your MIL is in good health and active at her age too. It was a different time they grew up in.

Thanks @daria0919 .

• quilteryoyo
    @ContraryMaryMary Maybe you could get out for a brisk walk on your rest days.

You're doing great @tarun_yadavA ! I say you can do it too.

Nice recovery run @Laurz9191 . Good luck with your long run tomorrow.