**CLOSED SKINNY CHICS & A ROOSTER CLIMB THE SEVEN SUMMITS CH

Options

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    OK, let me see how I do with this. The weights are my regular workout, so I won't post them again unless I increase weights. Mind you, I'm off to be shown the free weight section tomorrow, so I guess there's a chance things might change....

3 sets 8 reps 24
    pectoral fly - 55kg - 121lb - 36 ft
    bench press (machine) - 20kg - 44lb - - 24 ft
    deltoid funky chicken machine - 15 kg - 33lb - 24ft
    tricep pull down - 45 kg - 99lb - 36 ft
    seated row - 40 kg - 88 lb - 36 ft
    leg curl - 45 kg - 99lb - 36ft

3 sets of 10 reps - 30
    leg press - 65kg - 143lb 45 ft

3 sets of 15 reps - 45
    inner hip abducter - 95kg - 209lb -- 67.5ft
    outer hip abducert - 95 kg - 209 lb -- 67.5ft

3 x 8 at home
    tricep dips 24ft
    diamond press ups 24 ft
    plank 24ft

5 x 20 at home
    bicycle crunches 100 ft

I try to do my 'at home' ones every day - the weights I do alternate days.

In addition to this, today, I walked for a mile, was on the static bike for 10.5mile (168ft), and danced with my daughter doing kinect dance central for 45 minutes (we alternated, so I was active about half that time) (22min - 44ft?)

Does all that look right? Not even trying to get my head round what constitutes a compliment just yet. I'm generally pretty liberal with my compliments, but not sure if I fit the rules! :-)
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Could I possibly join you guys?
  • Ziggie13
    Ziggie13 Posts: 248
    Options
    Zena, I would like to give you a compliment! I am very impressed that have made such a commitment to your health and exercise that not only joined the Y but that you got up at 4:20 in the freaking morning to go to a 5am Zumba class when I am sure it would have been much easier to stay in your nice warm bed and sleep. I think this shows commitment, perserverance, dedication above and beyond the call of duty. Good job!

Thank you JJ for the compliment and how to gauge my swimming on the spreadsheet this will make it easier for me. I will have to change the one on Saturday it should read 16 if it don't I can't change it till I get home.

Have to run.

Zena if you would like to earn the 20 points for acknowledging this compliment, then you need to say that you did do this, and agree that you ARE GOOD AT IT/LOVE IT ABOUT YOURSELF/ARE PROUD YOU WERE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS. You don't have to do this, but to earn the points you have to own the compliment and acknowledge that you agree with it in some way.
    [/quote]

ok..... So, I am proud of myself that I accomplished the zumba class this morning at 5 am.

and JJ I ack. your compliment and YES I did the zumba class this morning.

so compliment points for me are 40 for myself and 20 for ack. yours correct? = 60 I will not post it until someone lets me know it is correct or what it should be or what else to say to make it count.
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    Zena, I would like to give you a compliment! I am very impressed that have made such a commitment to your health and exercise that not only joined the Y but that you got up at 4:20 in the freaking morning to go to a 5am Zumba class when I am sure it would have been much easier to stay in your nice warm bed and sleep. I think this shows commitment, perserverance, dedication above and beyond the call of duty. Good job!

Thank you JJ for the compliment and how to gauge my swimming on the spreadsheet this will make it easier for me. I will have to change the one on Saturday it should read 16 if it don't I can't change it till I get home.

Have to run.

Zena if you would like to earn the 20 points for acknowledging this compliment, then you need to say that you did do this, and agree that you ARE GOOD AT IT/LOVE IT ABOUT YOURSELF/ARE PROUD YOU WERE ABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THIS. You don't have to do this, but to earn the points you have to own the compliment and acknowledge that you agree with it in some way.

ok..... So, I am proud of myself that I accomplished the zumba class this morning at 5 am.

and JJ I ack. your compliment and YES I did the zumba class this morning.

so compliment points for me are 40 for myself and 20 for ack. yours correct? = 60 I will not post it until someone lets me know it is correct or what it should be or what else to say to make it count.
    [/quote]

So compliment points is 20 for accepting and acknowledging your compliment. To get the 40 points you would have had to post that something like: "I am really proud that I am commited enough to my fitness, my health, and this challenge that I rousted myself out of my nice warm bed at 4:30am to go to a 5am Zumba class when I would have rather stayed in bed. I am amazed at the change I have made in my thinking from 3 months ago." Just posting that you went to zumba for a 5am class does not count. You have to post about being proud/loving something about yourself/or being good at something for it to count.
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    Could I possibly join you guys?

Amy, I have sent you a PM.
  • Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    30 reps military press 10lbs -- 30 x .5 = 15
    30 reps chest press 20lbs -- 30 x 1 = 30
    30 reps lat pull 50lbs -- 30 x 1.5 = 45
    30 reps bicep curls 10lbs -- 30 x .5 = 15
    30 reps triceps press 35lbs -- 30 x 1 = 30
    50 reps back machine 40lbs -- 50 x 1 = 50
    50 reps abductor 50lbs -- 50 x 1.5 = 75
    50 reps adductor 50lbs -- 50 x 1.5 = 75
    50 reps leg press 100lbs -- 50 x 1.5 = 75

15 + 30 + 45+ 15 + 30 + 50 + 75 + 75 + 75 =410

I did it by hand and by using the calculator, it should be working and accurate. I hope this helps.

(and it should show everyone how do to calculations by hand if you don't want to use the calculator.

And thank you Bobbie for redoing your numbers. :) I know it was a pain in the *kitten*. And I really DO appreciate you taking the time to redo it. It means a lot to me. Thank you.

Cynthia
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I shared this on my wall, but I wanted to share it with you ladies here. I said that I happened to notice that while everyone always talks about clothes shrinking in the dryer, I have noticed that as I am losing weight, my pants are getting longer. In other words, I'm finally seeing and feeling the difference all of this work is making! I'm pretty darn proud of myself for making the change and sticking with it!

Lexie, my twin from another life, I am so amazed and proud of you. Running 25 minutes straight is an amazing accomplishment, especially when just a couple of weeks ago you were struggling to just keep yourself going!

Wolfie, you know I'd do anything for you darling :-) Smooches!

JJ, I just want to say that not only am I in awe of the challenge that you have created for us with all of its nuances and diversity, but I am inspired by the kind of leader you are being on this thread by responding to each issue, questions, need (sometimes without a question even having to be asked), and guidance for allowing the positivity into our lives. Thank you.
  • Icewolf_The
    Options
    Okay JJ IS gonna sort the maths, I'm gonna stfu till it gets sorted. :D

I suggest doing your reps by hand.

Jane yours are perfect. :)

(I still don't agree with the # count)

If you are using a preacher bench doing bicep curls, you set the weight to 15#'s. It's 15#'s. I do my bicep curls, either with free weights, or the resistance bands, and I don't count 'each side' individually. I count the weight that's on the iron or that's on the band.

The easiest I can explain is it's like isometric exercises. You are pushing and pulling at the same time. Do you count that strength twice>? Do you count that you push something for 50 lbs of force, and are pulling for 50lbs of force when it's the same 50 lbs of force? No. You count it as just 50lbs of force. It's a physics equation. Actually it's several physics equations.

If you're going to make me teach you, I will.
    Newton's Laws of Motion State:
    First law: The velocity of a body remains constant unless the body is acted upon by an external force.
    Second law: The acceleration 'a' of a body is parallel and directly proportional to the net force 'F' and inversely proportional to the mass 'm',.
    Third law: The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear.

F= ma, or Force = mass x acceleration

The first law is summed up by: An object at rest will remain at rest and an object in motion will remain in motion.

The second law is the equation by which we determine how to apply the first law. Ergo, The second law states that the net force on a particle is equal to the time rate of change of its linear momentum p in an inertial reference frame: (insert lots of dull explanatory physics here that will make you glass over if you haven't already).

The third law is the one you're having the problem with.
    "To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions."

Otherwise stated as thus. (AND THIS IS THE IMPORTANT BIT)

The Third Law means that all forces are interactions between different bodies, and thus that there is no such thing as a unidirectional force or a force that acts on only one body. <
    Whenever a first body exerts a force F on a second body, the second body exerts a force −F on the first body. F and −F are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. This law is sometimes referred to as the action-reaction law, with F called the "action" and −F the "reaction". The action and the reaction are simultaneous.<

Your mind, tells your body to move your biceps. Contracting them to pull up and raise the damn weights. BOOM. you've lifted 15 lbs. I dare you to hold two weights out in front of you, and then only control one arm at a time without the other one twitching. It WANTS to go. It WANTS to move in a pair. It's a symbiotic relationship we have developed over time.

Is Lexie technically lifting 30 lbs of weights, Yes. In the entire history of weightlifting has bicep curls ever been listed as 30 lbs, when you are using 15 lbs weights? NO. Go on over to body building . com and ask them. They'll laugh at you so hard you'll cry. Don't ask me why. It's logical, yeah probably is. But is it done? No. Never. I have two arms, I have two legs, I use them together to perform exercises. Even when I traditionally or technically could do them individually and count it twice.

And honestly if you really want to do your bicep curls that way, and then count them that way as 10 left, 10 right, 10 left, 10 right. so that's 40 x 15, then, go right the hell ahead. No one is stopping you. But in your leeeeetle dark heart. you're cheating. Just know it. And live with it. That's all I'm saying.

I'm off to the 2nd fitness club to do my weight workout. Good night everyone.

Yes I am a ****ing hard *kitten*. Yes. I know it. Yes I am not going to apologize for it. I've been lifting weights since I was 18. I'm old, I'm cranky, I'm set in my ways, and I've been dealing with guys in gyms for a very long time. I have my meathead badge of honor and I'm pretty proud of it.
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Okay, okay. I am sitting here tired, with a headache, and I have to go to the bathroom and I am afraid to read anymore because if Cynthia makes me laugh any more I am going to pee my pants and I still have to do my Insanity fit test that I didn't do yesterday and I don't want to do it with wet pants. Loves ya Cynthia and I am glad you are making us all enter our stuff right. I would hate to make it to the top of a mountain and then feel cheated.

Okay, I did my damn Insanity fit test. I thought I was going to die. I forgot how hard it could be. I must not have died because I can hear myself breathing (hard very very hard). So I suppose if it doesn't kill me it will only make me stronger right? That is what they say isn't it? My husband just thinks I am insane. Ha, he won't say that when I can lift a burning car off a trapped puppy when all he can do is sit there and call for help now will he?

Okay, for real I am off to get a little snack and watch some t.v before bed. Nighty, night and all that.
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    hi just want to make sure i'm doing this right for my swimming:
    i convert metres to miles...then multiply that number by 64?

i wish we were getting credit for time! i dont swim as far as i walk in an hour!

happy monday people

xo

That is correct Tina. And you are sort of getting credit for time, you get 64ft up the mountain for every mile you swim, but 32ft for every mile you walk or run and 16ft for every mile you bike.

I was gonna say the same thing here! We did make it so that you get more credit for swimming, as it takes more effort on the average... You actually work 4x as hard as when you walk.
  • lombrica
    Options
    Ok my turn for the question board.
    So for the reps. I did 10 machines with a total of 20 reps per machine. And each machine rep is at 50 lb. The calculator said 30. Is that right?? Compared to the others, it just seems low....or I am just a weakling. :laugh: Thanks for the help

I am going to wait for Cynthia on this question as she created the calculator.

But each rep at 50# and over equals 1.5ft up the mountain, so 30 seems really low to me too. Using a plain old calculator, I get 10 machines x 20 reps each = 200 reps x 1.5 modifier = 300ft up the mountain.

I put it into the calculator and it comes out correctly... It is 300 feet Julie!

Cyndi's calculator is A-MAZ-ING!! It works every time, and that's some equation/formula to figure out! Thanks for being brilliant Cyndi... you never cease to amaze me with all of your knowledge and expertise. I feel like I have the wise sage on my side and that may be one of the biggest, best compliments that I could offer to anyone! Thank you!
  • lombrica
    Options
    Yes I am a ****ing hard *kitten*. Yes. I know it. Yes I am not going to apologize for it. I've been lifting weights since I was 18. I'm old, I'm cranky, I'm set in my ways, and I've been dealing with guys in gyms for a very long time. I have my meathead badge of honor and I'm pretty proud of it.

I just want to say THANK YOU for doing it, saying it, handling it, and still coming back and loving all of us! Besides... let's be honest - you know that I would feel the need to also say something. I mean, I feel horrible because I am the one correcting people on compliments! I mean, come on, really?!? I, the social worker, the one who pushed JJ to do the compliment summit, the one who doesn't believe anyone should be judged for anything... I am the one correcting people on what counts/doesn't for compliments! Makes me laugh, if I am being completely honest...

Following that up... I am gonna say this one more time -- please, please, PLEASE try NOT to complicate this everyone! Pretty much - it's an honor system and it's a 1 to 1 ratio... Obviously we are not expecting our group of 20 or so to walk 20,000 miles in a month - so we had to break it down... but otherwise, pretty much expect for most things that it's all 1 to 1. I just think that the more that anyone "pressures" themselves about this the more that confusion seems to appear. I have to be really honest -- I just didn't think that this whole thing was gonna be so "complicated." I mean, JJ and I emailed back and forth all through the month of September - she worried about it being too much, being too hard to track, etc. I said... "No, it's fine... no, No, NO!" I even said - let me have a go at the spreadsheet to get it started for Cyndi to catch her up to speed and then she's gonna take it and make it all a piece of cake. Now, I realize this is because I got to listen to JJ (i.e. "read") as she processed ideas and I helped with playing with the math to make sure that the summits were possible, without being too easy... but honestly, I just thought that this was going to be some basic math versus advanced algebraic calculus! I promise that I am saying this.. mostly in jest to my counterparts and that it is not critical of any of you... but I am absolutely convinced that this is NOT that hard and that if we all relax through it -- it will seem much more simple than you are feeling like it is right now. Perhaps - concentrate on one or two summits a day! The water should be easy, as that is part of the food journal already. BUT - think about just one or two things to watch versus feeling like you have to do some of all seven every single day!

I love you all... and I love this challenge... Enjoy your evening and please don't think I am being b*tchy... :wink:
  • lombrica
    Options
    OK, so I am gonna OWN and post some compliments that I received today... plus one for myself!

For Me: I got up late and quickly got dressed, was so happy and proud of myself as I started to put on "new" clothes that I bought on Saturday... which were a size 1X and 2X. What a big improvement and change... because not so very long ago I remember buying a 7X! Anyways - I put things on and looked in the mirror and thought, "wow, I look kinda nice today!" I went to work and kept thinking and feeling better and better, enough so that I asked for someone to take some photos... I actually WANTED a photo to be taken! I didn't hide from it, I asked for it! That is a HUGE thing for me as I usually stay far behind the camera and am convinced that part of the reason I am a good photographer is because of the security it USED to give me that I would always be behind the camera. I am very proud of myself! :bigsmile:

Received: I actually had 4 co-workers who went out of their way to compliment me on my new haircut/hair color, one also talked about how nice I looked. I absolutely owned that every single time! I do love my hair and the color - I love that it's darker for fall. I love how blue my eyes look. I love how the cut accentuates my newer thinner face and neck! And I had 4 residents who told me how nice I looked today and ask me "how much weight have you lost?" And, I did look good today. I was wearing a fun sweater, that was the absolute right shape, it provided accentuation in a way that DOES make me look much thinner that I used to be. The dark blue teal shirt made my eyes so blue that they absolutely popped! The colors were great with my new haircolor and my skin tone. Good enough that you can refer to the above about the photo! While I initially started to slough it off, I quickly corrected and simply said "thank you." So, I am posting that I did recieve 8 compliments today... I was so happy and amazed, and I was able to see how easily I want to brush it off and how uncomfortable I am with the focus on me - especially my physical appearance. What was even more of a realization was that none of it linked with each other. They were 8 seperate people at 8 seperate times! God definately gives us what we need, when we need it!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Becky, Cynthia and my fellow witch forever,JJ,
    Thank you all for your patients with everyone. It is an amazing challenge, I am loving it. The three of you have been great at jumping and deaing with us math-phobes. I know it may be a bit frustrating for you but I reckon in a day or so the questions with peter-out and everyone will have grasped it. :bigsmile:
    Cynthia - your explanation of the weights had me laughing....its all very true:bigsmile:
  • Icewolf_The
    Options
    Welp first of all. I've gotten the testosterone out of my system. I went and pounded iron at the metalsmith with the boys. It's aaaallllll goood. *flexes*

Becky I would accept your compliment happily on the calculator, although the design is mine, and I explained the concept and laid the framework. The formula belongs to the studmuffin I call husband. I had to bow to the greater code-fu that is his. *I am not worthy*bow*I am not worthy*bow* :) So I will pass the compliment along to him. :) IT will make his day, no one ever thanks him for his work. *tee hee* :)

So I went to get dressed for the 2nd workout tonight and realized, I have NO clean shorts that fit. None, nada, nunca, niet, nein. Zip, zero, zilch. ****. So I just hung up my brand new swim bottoms. they have an inner brief with this flouncy skort attached. I wore them. Yep you heard me. I wore swim bottoms over underwear to work out at the gym. No one even frickin knew! And I felt smexy. LOL Holy **** I'm sick. I weigh 363 lbs, you'd think I weigh 120 the way I feel. But something about doshing 135 lbs I gotta tell ya, god help me when I AM actually smaller. GOD HELP ERIK. That's all I'm sayin... I wonder how big they make *kitten*-less chaps *ponders* ;)

So tomorrow apparently is laundry day.

And speaking of qualifications. I have a question to ask the group.

Can you count sex as aerobics? Partner aerobics? Or do I have to do it in water say the pool, to have it count as water aerobics? :D I need a vote here, consensus needs to be met, no cheating you know, goose, gander, all that ;) But... I have a new mattress to break in, and that time is a comin' ;) Muhahhahahaha ;)

Love you guys... Rock on..

(btw, Rome wasn't built in a day, neither was Everest climbed, it takes on average 2 months to climb it, we're doing 7 in one month so chill people. :D)

Oh and If JJ doesn't kill me before the end of the month is up, she deserves sainthood. (I think she gained a new teenager). :D Tee hee! I am going to be owin' so many people dinner in Seattle next trip, s'okay. I love love love the food up there ;) And I know a couple of awesome restaurants ;)

-C
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    So I went to get dressed for the 2nd workout tonight and realized, I have NO clean shorts that fit. None, nada, nunca, niet, nein. Zip, zero, zilch. ****. So I just hung up my brand new swim bottoms. they have an inner brief with this flouncy skort attached. I wore them. Yep you heard me. I wore swim bottoms over underwear to work out at the gym. No one even frickin knew! And I felt smexy. LOL Holy **** I'm sick. I weigh 363 lbs, you'd think I weigh 120 the way I feel. But something about doshing 135 lbs I gotta tell ya, god help me when I AM actually smaller. GOD HELP ERIK. That's all I'm sayin... I wonder how big they make *kitten*-less chaps *ponders* ;)

And speaking of qualifications. I have a question to ask the group.

Can you count sex as aerobics? Partner aerobics? Or do I have to do it in water say the pool, to have it count as water aerobics? :D I need a vote here, consensus needs to be met, no cheating you know, goose, gander, all that ;) But... I have a new mattress to break in, and that time is a comin' ;) Muhahhahahaha ;)

Love you guys... Rock on..

Oh and If JJ doesn't kill me before the end of the month is up, she deserves sainthood. (I think she gained a new teenager). :D Tee hee! I am going to be owin' so many people dinner in Seattle next trip, s'okay. I love love love the food up there ;) And I know a couple of awesome restaurants ;)

-C

There is this totally fit lady that runs on the same route as I do and she wears one of those cute running skirts. That is absolutely one of my goals....to be able to pull off a skirt for running. So you rock that skirt girlfriend.

As for sex....I suppose it would count. I was going to say no, not enough of a calorie burn, but then I saw a few different sites that seem to think it is. Please don't follow this link if you are going to get offended, even if it is Woman's Day, but here ya go: http://www.womansday.com/Articles/Sex-Relationships/Sex/8-Sexy-Ways-to-Burn-Calories.html

And I am in Portland, not Seattle. So you better start researching great restaurants around here for when you make that Pacific Northwest trip, because if you think you are coming this way and not stopping to see me and get a knitting lesson you have another think coming young lady.
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    :bigsmile: Becky, Cynthia and my fellow witch forever,JJ,
    Thank you all for your patients with everyone. It is an amazing challenge, I am loving it. The three of you have been great at jumping and deaing with us math-phobes. I know it may be a bit frustrating for you but I reckon in a day or so the questions with peter-out and everyone will have grasped it. :bigsmile:

I am not frustrated at all! I just want everyone to be comfortable and feel like they are in control of and can be responsible for their own logging and am happy to help everyone get to that point. I have no doubt that everyone will "get" it soon and will be inputting their data in the speadsheet lickety split!
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    I love you all... and I love this challenge... Enjoy your evening and please don't think I am being b*tchy... :wink:

We love you too Becky. And the day you are b*tchy is the day pigs fly.
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    If you are using a preacher bench doing bicep curls, you set the weight to 15#'s. It's 15#'s. I do my bicep curls, either with free weights, or the resistance bands, and I don't count 'each side' individually. I count the weight that's on the iron or that's on the band.

The easiest I can explain is it's like isometric exercises. You are pushing and pulling at the same time. Do you count that strength twice>? Do you count that you push something for 50 lbs of force, and are pulling for 50lbs of force when it's the same 50 lbs of force? No. You count it as just 50lbs of force. It's a physics equation. Actually it's several physics equations.

Your mind, tells your body to move your biceps. Contracting them to pull up and raise the damn weights. BOOM. you've lifted 15 lbs. I dare you to hold two weights out in front of you, and then only control one arm at a time without the other one twitching. It WANTS to go. It WANTS to move in a pair. It's a symbiotic relationship we have developed over time.

Is Lexie technically lifting 30 lbs of weights, Yes. In the entire history of weightlifting has bicep curls ever been listed as 30 lbs, when you are using 15 lbs weights? NO. Go on over to body building . com and ask them. They'll laugh at you so hard you'll cry. Don't ask me why. It's logical, yeah probably is. But is it done? No. Never. I have two arms, I have two legs, I use them together to perform exercises. Even when I traditionally or technically could do them individually and count it twice.

And honestly if you really want to do your bicep curls that way, and then count them that way as 10 left, 10 right, 10 left, 10 right. so that's 40 x 15, then, go right the hell ahead. No one is stopping you. But in your leeeeetle dark heart. you're cheating. Just know it. And live with it. That's all I'm saying.

Bicep curls yes. Totally agree and appreciate the education.

But Lexie said she was doing an incline press. Except instead of using a big barbell, she was using two free weights. She wasn't using her biceps, she was using her pectoral muscles. If she had done it with the barbell, she would have not thought twice about counting it as 30#, the same way you don't think twice about counting your leg presses as 120#. She was only confused because she used two free weights instead of the barbell. Two free weights is an acceptable variation for the incline press on four different websites I checked and they count it the same as a bar bell. If she was doing flys then in my mind it still counts as 30#, again just a variation on the incline press. And if she were to do that on a machine at the gym instead of the free weights, she would have set the machine to 30#. And its very difficult to do a one-sided fly. Need to do both together to not twist too much and hurt yourself.

So does this make it ok in your mind Cynthia? :bigsmile: Or do I need another physics lesson? :yawn:
  • KnottyNCrotchety
    Options
    JJ, I just want to say that not only am I in awe of the challenge that you have created for us with all of its nuances and diversity, but I am inspired by the kind of leader you are being on this thread by responding to each issue, questions, need (sometimes without a question even having to be asked), and guidance for allowing the positivity into our lives. Thank you.

Thank you Bobbie! I have spent a lot of time (with Becky and Cynthia's help) in thinking through this challenge so that it was diverse, fun, challenging and yet attainable and am glad you are enjoying it. I love to help people and really like that about me.