Let's get 'Turbo Fired' up!

Options

Replies

• malenahan
    malenahan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    According to my Bodybugg, I burn 6.9 calories per minute regardless if it is a HIIT workout or a Fire 30/45/55 Class. Is that correct?
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am getting ready to start my third month of Turbo fire. I have not lost a lot of weight with it so far I have lost more inches. Just wanted to say hello and see how some of you are doing?
  • stormy213
    stormy213 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to all the newcomers!

I did 55EZ today and added weighted gloves for about 1/2 of it....definitely not the HIIT parts! What a difference they made. I'll have to work up to keeping them on the entire time. I was wiped out....couldn't tell if it was because of the weights or if I was just having a blah morning.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options

I did 55EZ today and added weighted gloves for about 1/2 of it....definitely not the HIIT parts! What a difference they made. I'll have to work up to keeping them on the entire time. I was wiped out....couldn't tell if it was because of the weights or if I was just having a blah morning.

I have used weighted gloves as well and can totally see a difference in my workouts. How many lbs are your gloves mine are 2lbs each I believe. They are not the turbo fire gloves I got mine on amazon
  • stormy213
    Options

I have used weighted gloves as well and can totally see a difference in my workouts. How many lbs are your gloves mine are 2lbs each I believe. They are not the turbo fire gloves I got mine on amazon

Mine are 1# ....good for you using 2!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I decided to take a break yesterday, so I didn't do Fire 45 EZ. I had the energy today, though, so I did yesterday's workout on top of today's. That's Fire 45 EZ, Abs 10, and Push 1. Kicked my butt, but it was defintely worth it. I burned 1100 calories and feel awesome! :smile: Just thought I'd share.
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I saw and responded to the initial thread, but lost track of the new thread. I'm on week 2 of Turbo Fire. Anyone else? I'm a little concerned because it has me restricted to 1247 calories per day. I wonder if that is too low.

Hoping that this program will help me break m y 3-month plateau. I only have about 7 pounds to lose and I have been stuck. Becoming very discouraged and losing motivation. I'm giving Turbo Fire one full month to show me some sort of results. I need something to keep me going.
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    Hi everyone. I saw and responded to the initial thread, but lost track of the new thread. I'm on week 2 of Turbo Fire. Anyone else? I'm a little concerned because it has me restricted to 1247 calories per day. I wonder if that is too low.

Hoping that this program will help me break m y 3-month plateau. I only have about 7 pounds to lose and I have been stuck. Becoming very discouraged and losing motivation. I'm giving Turbo Fire one full month to show me some sort of results. I need something to keep me going.
    You should probably up your calories. Have they been set at that number for awhile? That could be (at least part of) the reason you're stuck.
  • malenahan
    malenahan Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I think you should give Turbo Fire 6-8 weeks! I saw the biggest changes/improvements in weeks 5 and 6.
  • stormy213
    Options
    I did Fire 45 this morning....my favorite! I was able to wear the weighted gloves for most of it....still not brave enough to keep them on for HIIT part! I ordered Chalene Extreme yesterday and plan on doing the hybrid schedule. Not sure how to start it since I am currently getting ready to start week 5 with TF.....has anyone else started CXT in the middle of TF?
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I've been out of commission for the past few days, both my son and I have been sick so I've been on the mend and taking care of him. Hoping to be back at it this weekend!

You're all doing great!!!
  • stormy213
    Options
    Hi all! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I've been out of commission for the past few days, both my son and I have been sick so I've been on the mend and taking care of him. Hoping to be back at it this weekend!

You're all doing great!!!

Hope you feel better soon!
  • vsetter
    Options
    Thanks for the replies.

I just finished the 55 EZ. That one kicks my butt. By the end, I am spent and just can't jump those last few jumps. And I must say....the camera work on that DVD is terrible. At times, I felt dizzy from all the bouncing around. And then at some point, during one angle you see another camera man recording. Poorly done. I haven't noticed that on the others.
  • SherryP71561
    Options
    You'll have to check the schedule, but I think I started the hybrid schedule somewhere around week 12-15, which incorporates both the Turbo Fire workouts and Extreme. Just review the schedule and see where you might be comfortable starting.
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    had tf today, did TurboFire- Fire 45 EZ Class w/gloves and Ab 10 Class with hrm. i like this class. still deciding on which ab class i hate more, they all make my abs burn. which means its working.

so far im on day 35 , i have lost 6 pounds, and 3 inches. not sure on the inches, was having female issues around that time. in my pics , my core area had the most improvement.

have started a new goal for my self this last week, im trying to make sure i net as close to 1200 calories as i can. wish me luck it isnt easier for me to do this. any suggestions or ideas?
  • fridayjustleft04
    Options
    had tf today, did TurboFire- Fire 45 EZ Class w/gloves and Ab 10 Class with hrm. i like this class. still deciding on which ab class i hate more, they all make my abs burn. which means its working.

so far im on day 35 , i have lost 6 pounds, and 3 inches. not sure on the inches, was having female issues around that time. in my pics , my core area had the most improvement.

have started a new goal for my self this last week, im trying to make sure i net as close to 1200 calories as i can. wish me luck it isnt easier for me to do this. any suggestions or ideas?
    All the ab classes kill me. All. Of. Them. Lol..oh well, they're important. As far as netting more calories, maybe a protein shake (or even two)? They're great for helping your muscles recover, too, which is important with CLX. Basically, calorie dense HEALTHY foods, like peanut butter and avocados, if you're trying to net more calories.
  • vsetter
    Options

You are welcome to look at my diary. I have my calories set to 1247. I usually net under that amount.
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    i want my net calories to be 1200 , with exercise included. if i have a big calorie burn for the day , it is hard to reach my calorie goal without going over on carbs, fat, and sugar.

i got some packs of unjury protein. only 80 calories and 20 something protein. so this will help with the carbs, fat and sugar. i like this one because i can mix it with anything . its the unflavored kind. .

thanks for some ideas
  • stormy213
    Options
    I started week five yesterday.....did Fire 55 EZ and today I did Fire 30 this morning. I will do strength training this evening and the abs workout too. I'm still waiting for my CLX to arrive....getting excited!
  • applejacks1
    Options
    Hey everyone. I fell off track on the weekend and still out of it. But getting back at it tomorrow morning with Fire55 EZ.