MFP vs Jabba the Hutt (so easy even a slacker can do it!)

Options

Replies

• ladycomix
    ladycomix Posts: 104
    Options
    ...so I'm confused. I had a week like:

M: 304, Tues: 337 Weds: 295 Thurs: 276 Fri: 0 Sat: 276 Sunday: 610. I thought that the Sunday 600 burn would mean I wouldn't lose a life? Or is it I have to burn 600 the *next* Sunday?

You technically lost a life then gained it back on Sunday.

The SS was adjusted to show I lost a life after the Sunday data was input...hence the confusion. Thanks for the clarification. I'll fix my line.
  • ladycomix
    ladycomix Posts: 104
    Options
    How about an IQ test? Some sort of verbal reasoning, simple maths and a Voight Kampff test before they can join?

Just because I've always figured I'd fail a Turing test.... *grumbles*
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys -- Im about to lose my first life. I have a fever, a cold and a crushing headache ... plus I have an injured leg. What does that add up to ... that adds up to my first life lost.

Sorry! :)
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys -- Im about to lose my first life. I have a fever, a cold and a crushing headache ... plus I have an injured leg. What does that add up to ... that adds up to my first life lost.

Sorry! :)

Boo for feeling bad. Get better soon!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    We seem to have more empties than normal for Mon and Tues - I hope you guys are rocking it out, and just going to log it later!!!! No more dead Jedi! (what is the plural of Jedi?)

Death to Jabba!!!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Jedii? :-)

Jedi and Jedi. Like sheep.
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    :laugh: Isn't Jedi an adjective, but we commonly use it as a Proper Noun? Aren't they Jedi Warriors or fighters or something like that? LOL (octopus = octopi is what I thought of when I read Meerkat's reply)
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    lost a life but will get it back on sunday, yay.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Don't laugh... but will we need to beat him down to something like -10 so that he doesn't spring back to life at the end of the week, or if he dies do we just say goodbye and go on with our lives?
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Been down for the count this week - lost my first life. Hoping to be able to run tomorrow ... :)
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Down to 2.88%.

Stay alive! Stay alive and we WILL find you.... ! (OK, so that's completely the wrong film and a completely different genre, but hey... Do it! Don't go and die, ffs!)
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    *tiptoes into thread*

:indifferent: If you can't find Jabba....it's because I ate him. I win the title of biggest slacker in a challenge meant for slackers. It's been weeks since I posted in here.

WTG to everyone still out there & still going strong! Keep it up! :flowerforyou: You're doing great!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    He is at 1% I think we may actually get him this time. :noway:
  • meerkat70
    Options
    I'm worried about all those empty cells. Get moving you lot!
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    ARGH, sorry for not posting in the thread, but I have been logging all my efforts to kick jabba's bum....
    It even spurred me on to take on a couple of extra exercising sessions this week!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    I'm worried about all those empty cells. Get moving you lot!

up and at 'em :tongue:
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Still freaking sick!!
    Can I take that resurrection week ... I wont be able to exercise until Sunday...
    Going to try to run on Sunday ...
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Still freaking sick!!
    Can I take that resurrection week ... I wont be able to exercise until Sunday...
    Going to try to run on Sunday ...

Keep hydrated and don't over do it! We don't want to see you on the news as the lady who passed out while trying to kill Jabba. It's great that you still have the motivation.
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Just entered 1364. He is now down to 0.05%.

Next good burn is going to top him. Pah I'd really hoped it was going to be me!

Someone else go strike the killer blow.
  • meerkat70
    Options
    It appears that the fabulous IronSmasher has finally finished him off!