Looking for other P90 Master Series Support (not P90 or P90X

Options

Replies

• lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone I am back and ready to begin working out ( I little medical leave I guess)

Day one - Sculpt 3/4 - Took it easy the first day back - didn't complete the whole thing - but I think it's the right place to start.

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Day 2 - sweat 3/4 ! Made it though ok...but boy what a difference. You can lose so much real quick when you can not work out. Hope I am on the road to recovery !

Hope everyone is having a happy healthy day!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Day 3 - sculpt 3/4 - Did the whole thing today.. still took it easy but didn't skip anything and did better than Monday!!! I also went back to spin/ab class last night. Again what a difference when you take time off.I know I took it real easy...I am not suppose to get overheated right now. But wow ... a class that I could do and really push it was a struggle just to get through it. Oh well, I will get better.

Hope everyone is doing good!!!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - sculpt 3/4 - Did the whole thing today.. still took it easy but didn't skip anything and did better than Monday!!! I also went back to spin/ab class last night. Again what a difference when you take time off.I know I took it real easy...I am not suppose to get overheated right now. But wow ... a class that I could do and really push it was a struggle just to get through it. Oh well, I will get better.

Hope everyone is doing good!!!

Are you doing p90M or p90?
  • lobster888
    Options
    Well... I was doing Power90Master but was out with some medical issues for about 6 weeks. Didn't think I should jump righ back into 5/6 just yet. So, I am doing the 3/4 sculpt-sweat abs and the fat burn express until I catch back up and start the Master series. i also switch in the power 1/2 hours some days.

But, mainly I do the Master series..I am jsut trying to get back into it.
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Glad to see you easing back into things. I'll be re-starting MS next month, I'm getting some adjustable dumbbells for my birthday so I can do it like it was meant to be done. The doctor's office told me yesterday that the ortho doc is backed up for almost a YEAR on referrals! I don't intend on waiting that long so I'll just start lifting very light and see how that goes. The shoulder is actually feeling much better lately (knock on wood). Keep Pushing Play everyone!
  • lobster888
    Options
    What is it with doctors these days? My neurologist doesn't even have an appointment available that he has a schedule for...so he suppose to call back when they make a new schedule ??? Next year???

Anyhoo... I too just decide to get back to it on my own. I easied into it last week with 3/4 and did sculpt 5/6 this morning. Feelin so much better just to be able to exercise. The weather was beautiful this weekend so I was outside alot jsut doing stuff (not formal exercise those). Can't wait to walk on the levee by house - hopefully this evening.

Day 6 Sculpt 5/6 - used 8 and 10 lbs weights!!

Keepin pushing play....
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    Glad to see it's not just my doctor, lol. Enjoy your walk :)
  • lobster888
    Options
    I got my walk outside last night Yeah!!! I also did a little walk on the treadmill this morning because I am trying to make it to spin/ab class tonight. Still trying to ease back into it. If not class then I will do 5/6 sweat. That's my plan.

Hope everyone is having a happy healthy day!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Made it to my spin/ab class - what a great class - we had a sub and she is amazing. Felt so good to be able to complete class - not where I want to be yet...but working toward it. Jsut feel sgood to be able to work out and enjoy it again.

I did sculpt 5/6 this morning and was really feeling the pain - so hopefully the gain will follow LOL.

The doctor said that I should continue to feel better.. keep doing what I am doing. Never did find out exactly what was wrong ... but anyway I am better and slowly getting off the nerve pain meds.

Hope everyone is having a happy heathy day!!

Keep pushing play!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    I was able to do about half of the sweat 5/6 this morning - had an early appointment and not a lot of time. But I am goijng to my step class tongiht at the gym so I will get in a littel more sweat!! I keep trying... getting back after being sick is a littel tough .... some days I am still tired.

Keep pushing play!!!!
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Didn't make it to my step class :( ...so this morning I got up and did sweat 5/6 - the whole thing. Did pretty good too. Now I have to start back with clean eating - I was doing it but I can tweak it a little. A couple of pounds are trying to creep back on....can not have that.

Tomorrow I will di scultp 5/6 take Sunday off and then Monday start with something else int he Master Series. Maybe UML?? humm we will see!

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I haven't heard from anyone???

Slowly working my way into the full routine of the Master Series. Have to take it slow some days.... but getting better.
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    You're inspiring me! I've been letting myself slack off lately. I did run in a 5k this past Saturday though. I've also decided to start training for a half marathon. Once i get my new adjustable dumbbells this month I'll start adding some P90MS into my non-running days. Keep up the great work :)
  • lobster888
    Options
    UML Yeah! Did the whole thing this morning!! Had a great workout!! Hopefully step class tonight. Tomorrow will be core cardio!!!

Have a happy healthy day!!!!
  • lobster888
    Options
    Core Cardio - first thing this morning!!! Ready for the day now. Made it to my step class last night. We had a sub so she was a little different which changes the pace, so its a good thing.

Hope everyone has a happy healthy day.

Tomorrow I might try scultp 5/6 ????
  • BrentGetsFit
    Options
    Keep it up!

I did my longest run yet, 8 miles yesterday. Almost my birthday, then I'll have the adjustable dumbbells to crush P90MS! I need to get that done so I can do P90X :)
  • lobster888
    Options
    Great job on the run!!!! Not sure if I want to commit to P90X??? But who knows maybe someone will inspire me????

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well I finally made the jump to the Master Series from P90 last night. The first workout (Sculpt 5-6) was really fun and a lot more varied than P90. I definitely enjoyed it a lot more, since the P90 videos were starting to get a bit boring toward the end.

I know Sweat is going to be a tough one for me tonight :smile: