Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I went to the gym for the first time in 2 months. I mostly exercise at home and have been considering dropping the gym membership because I'm just too lazy to go. I'm not sure why I resist it so much. I feel so much better when I go!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Also stealing the format!

Setting up my goals for the week:

Thurs: had my cheat day as over cals, 10 cups water.
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total mins of strength training: 5/45
    Total cups of water: 10/60
    Number of days under cals: 0/7
    Number of days over cals: 1/7

got my 5mins of strength in today, very tired as not been sleeping well these past few nights. toddler growth spurts are horrible! my daughter is up x2 in the night and i dont function well on lack of sleep! so skipping my run tonight as feel a bit run down! will make up for it tomorrow!
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Updated to this point!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    UPDATING FOR YESTERDAY!

# of Cups of Water: 8/60
    # of days UC: 1/6 (cheat day on~?)
    # of calories burned: 462/2000
    # of min on ST: 0/45
    WEEKLY WI: 10/5-125.0~~~10/12-TBA

Sandy-great job for last week, and I hope you feel better soon :)

Laura-congrats on hitting the 160's!!!

Renee-I would def count JM NMTZ...I WILL be counting RI30 and the shred! Those are tough workouts with a cardio and ST effect :) and CONGRATSon your loss this week!! WOOT! :drinker:

Kory-I didn't know that you were an RN...I am an ICU RT!!! Do you guys use Meditech for your E-charting? just curious...

Keerti-you KILLED the goals from last week...WTG!!! and I try not to eat back all of my exercise cals either...my personal goal is to be around 1450 avg cals/day...no matter how many I burn! :drinker:

Miriam-even you deserve a rest day!! hope the kiddo lets you sleep more tonight!:yawn:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    oh tara and Kory!! i didnt realise you were a ICU RT and an RN respectively!

as for jobs: i am a nurse practitioner/ specliast nurse- i manage my own caseload of patients with chronic lung conditions so copd, asthma, fibrosis, sleep apnoeas and other weird and wonderful conditions!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I am also taking this format. :bigsmile:

Thurs: Lets see..I did Turbo Jam with Charlene (?) and did my jog, so that brings me to 860 calories and 12 cups of water.

Fri: I did a 30 minute walk, and did Jillian's No more trouble zones, so I think I made it to the strength training goal for the week, but that gives me no excuse to give it a few more rounds..maybe do a few rounds on the DVD instead, since it was really tough. I burned 745 calories today, so far at 6 cups of water..still not even 5pm yet, sure to get in a few more glasses.

Sat:

Sun:

Mon:

Tues:

Wed:

Total calories burned:1605/2000
    Total mins of strength training: 40/45
    Total cups of water: 24/60
    Number of days under cals: 2/7
    Number of days over cals: 0/7
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    UPDATING FOR YESTERDAY!

# of Cups of Water: 8/60
    # of days UC: 1/6 (cheat day on~?)
    # of calories burned: 462/2000
    # of min on ST: 0/45
    WEEKLY WI: 10/5-125.0~~~10/12-TBA

Sandy-great job for last week, and I hope you feel better soon :)

Laura-congrats on hitting the 160's!!!

Renee-I would def count JM NMTZ...I WILL be counting RI30 and the shred! Those are tough workouts with a cardio and ST effect :) and CONGRATSon your loss this week!! WOOT! :drinker:

Kory-I didn't know that you were an RN...I am an ICU RT!!! Do you guys use Meditech for your E-charting? just curious...

Keerti-you KILLED the goals from last week...WTG!!! and I try not to eat back all of my exercise cals either...my personal goal is to be around 1450 avg cals/day...no matter how many I burn! :drinker:

Miriam-even you deserve a rest day!! hope the kiddo lets you sleep more tonight!:yawn:

Tara-Thanks! I hit 169 two weeks ago, but I gained a pound last week. I actually was down to 165 in March but gained 10 pounds after I sprained my ankle. So glad I've gotten more than half of the weight off.

Laura
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    bump
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Yay...found the new thread!! Updating with today's stats!

Thurs: strength trng - 15 mins, H2O - 13 cups (had a couple more after closing out diary), cals burned - 278, under cals
    Fri: strength trng - 0 mins, H2O - 14 cups, cals burned - 533, over cals (unfortunately by like a meal's worth) :grumble:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total calories burned: 811/2000
    Total mins of strength training: 15/45
    Total cups of water: 27/60
    Number of days under cals: 1/7
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Setting up my goals for the week:

Thurs: Over calories, 0 strength, 8 cups
    Fri: Over calories, 0 strength, 8 cups
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total mins of strength training: 0
    Total cups of water: 16
    Number of days under cals: 0
    Number of days over cals: 2

I'm scrapping the last two days, and hope to be back on the wagon tomorrow. We got terrible news at work, and I eat/drink my anger. Had some daiquiri's lastnight with a friend to vent, and just have really not been caring the last two days. Tomorrow may be worse, but in the next few days it will be way worse, and I'm already prepared to scrap this whole week of challenge, but I'm still going to try.
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    10/6-18 cups water, 386 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/7-15 cups water, 288 calories burned, 20 minutes strength training, over calories
    10/8-
    10/9-
    10/10-
    10/11-
    10/12-

Total-33 cups water, 674 calories burned, 20 minutes strength training, 1/7 days under calories
  • NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    bumping in. The cravings this week have been horrendous. I just have keep moving to stay in line with calories.:tongue: I don't know if I can find my way back to the Y's circuit room from the pool.:embarassed: I have gotten real fond of my morning swims. But it is time to switch it up with some strength training. Good challenge.
  • kbcakes
    kbcakes Posts: 84
    Options
    Oh what a busy week!!! I completely forgot to log in my weight on Thursday. I've been really bummed that TOM screwed me up so much this month. I went up 4 pounds, and it stubbornly stayed!

I am happy to report that my CW is 168!

In the last week I saw my weight go up to 171 (really depressing!), but now it seems to be headed in a better direction.

I was better with moving last week, but still need to get back on track with water! I'll do my best to get the challenges done this week.

Have a great weekend everybody!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I found the next page :drinker:
    Had to edit...realized I put Tues calorie burn in for yesterday's. Don't wanna cheat! Plus I added a line (for those using my format)...I added a line for total calories burned. Hopefully, will updated today's efforts later tonight. Have a great day/weekend everyone!

Thurs: strength trng - 15 mins, H2O - 13 cups (had a couple more after closing out diary), cals burned - 278, under cals
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total calories burned: 278/2000
    Total cups of water: 13/60
    Number of days under cals: 1/7

Ok i am going to copy you
    Thurs: strength trng - 0 mins, H2O - 8 cups , cals burned - no idea if over or under
    Fri: strength- 0 (unless you count moving boxes & moving things around a room) H20- 5 cups, cals burned - no idea if over or under
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total calories burned: 0/2000
    Total mins of strength training: 0/45
    Total cups of water: 13/60
    Number of days under cals: 0/7

I will edit this @ the end of the day
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Thurs: Strength 15 mins, 988 Calories burned, 12 Glasses of Water, under 686 Cals today
    Fri: Strength 0 mins, 397 Calories burned, 8 Glasses of Water, under 381 Cals today
    Sat:
    Sun:
    Mon:
    Tues:
    Wed:

Total Calories burned: 1385 /2000
    Total cups of water: 20/60
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I had my cheat night last night, and I didn't overdo it by much, like Tausha challenged us to do! So I have to stay under the rest of the week! I'm sure I can do it, if I can make it through today. I do good during the work week. I may have to skip a family lunch. My mother in law invited us and the kids over. She is cooking chicken tenders in her fry daddy, some kind of potatoes, mac n cheese, beans, and chocolate cake. Good thing is that doesn't even sound good to me right now, but I know if I go, I'll have a hard time passing it up while everyone else is eating, especially the cake!

Thurs: 12 Water, 456 Calories Burned, 5 Minutes Strength Training, Under Calories
    Fri: 9 Water, 357 Calories Burned, 0 Minutes Strength Training, Over Calories By 340

Total mins of strength training: 5
    Total cups of water: 21
    Number of days under cals: 1
    Number of days over cals:1
    Calories Burned: 813
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Hey everyone...well no progress yet, i guess im starting off my workouts kinda late this evening. Since yesterday after my fiancee left for a 2 day retreat, ive been home alone, and the urge to binge is really taking a toll on me..no matter what i do, the urge just doesn't want to go away.
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I survived the very unheathy meal my mother in law prepared. I asked her to leave one chicken breast out of the flour mixture and the fry daddy. I added a little seasoning and baked it in the oven. I had mostly steamed peas on the side and only one tablespoon each of Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes and Macaroni. Total = 329 Calories. And while they are having triple chocolate cake with frosting, I am having a Fiber One Oats & Choclate Bar, 140 Calories. This is a big step for me.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    Thurs: Lets see..I did Turbo Jam with Charlene (?) and did my jog, so that brings me to 860 calories and 12 cups of water.

Fri: I did a 30 minute walk, and did Jillian's No more trouble zones, so I think I made it to the strength training goal for the week, but that gives me no excuse to give it a few more rounds..maybe do a few rounds on the DVD instead, since it was really tough. I burned 745 calories today, so far at 6 cups of water..still not even 5pm yet, sure to get in a few more glasses.

Sat: Wow, today was a bust. I jogged today which felt good, but I blew it on my calories and had a binge..I'll aim to eat light the next few days (kinda like what u did Tara) drink a ton of water and maybe ill get lucky to maintain or a small loss...sorry team, i know i let you down. :indifferent:

Sun:

Mon:

Tues:

Wed:

Total calories burned:2288/2000
    Total mins of strength training: 40/45
    Total cups of water: 36/60