Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday,0
    Thursday, 3 pom vodka drinks
    Friday, 5 drinks, bottle of wine
    Saturday, nada damn drop

Total: 8 drinks

Goal: > 12

I was dreaming of an Ocktoberfest Sam Adams at work; then, I got home and then nothing.....GO ME!!!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Kim, that's awesome!!

Harley, I love diet and vanilla...yum!!

I had one pumpkin lager yesterday and it took me over an hour to drink. Whoot.
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Didn't do too bad this week

Mon 0
    Tues 0
    Wed 0
    Thurs 0
    Fri 12 oz merlot 3 miller lite and shot of vodka
    Sat about 6 draft coors lite and 8 oz merlot
    Sunday plan is 0

....and now no drinks until Friday :)
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    after the baby shower I had 5 vanilla vodka and diet cokes... boy it helped me relax and unwind ( i hate doing baby showers, not a good at these things)

Totally reasonable. I also agreed with and liked Robin's comment the other day about "assembly required", read as "you will need a few drinks"

SoCal - it's still in the 90s here in sunny south TX.
  • 1hotbiscuit
    1hotbiscuit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that I'm not the only one that did that :drinker: ! I went out with the girls last night so quick went for a 4 miles run to have a few extra calories to "play" with. I just finished my first week on MFP and thought I would check out the forums and this is the first thread I found LOL . Had a real eye opener when I added the alcohol to my food log though no more Smirnoff's for me at 243 cal apiece :ohwell: Bring on the vodka and white wine \_/
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    3 - beers
    1 - shot whiskey - Saturday
    ..................................I had the calories.......................
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    so last night was 3 glasses of wine and one vodka. today is bread day. I don't really eat bread but today we had french toast for breakfast ( about 3 times a year maybe) then I am making homemade tomato (from my garden) basil bisque and grilled cheese for lunch and then I have been slow cooking a pork roast since last night so pulled pork sandwich for dinner. that will be my bread quota for the quarter I am sure. mimosa's started the day and I am thinking there will some beer and wine later today. I am being a very bad girl. oh well.
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Robin - sounds delicious! I want to come over for some of that soup and dinner later too.
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    Ooh, mimosas sound good.

I made stewed tomatoes and cheesy grits for breakfast this morning. ZOMG, they were sooooo good!!

I'm making herb bread today and I need to blanch some veggies and get them in the freezer. Yes, I think I'll have some wine or something.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    What I can remember

Thurs - 2 bottles of wine
    Fri - 1 bottle of wine
    Sat - 2.25 bottles of wine
    Sun - 0

My 5 day weekend has been VERY lushy. :drinker: Scale is holding luckily at same weight. :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday,0
    Thursday, 3 pom vodka drinks
    Friday, 5 drinks, bottle of wine
    Saturday, 0 nada damn drop
    Sunday, 0 stayed strong

Total: 8 drinks

Goal: > 12

I can't remember the last time I made goal. I think it was because I was so bad last weekend :devil:

My weekend off is coming up. I've got a dinner train ride (drinks), my son's birthday party at a hotel (drinks), then, I think i am going to see Calavia on Sunday (drinks). My Mom is also coming to visit on Tuesday for a week, I have to add lots of shopping in the mix. I'm gonna be a po' lush
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - 4 beers and my team lost......................
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Our Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend.

Friday 4 beers and 2 red wines

Saturday - Can't remember

Sunday 3 glasss of red wine

Monday - 0
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Super-Dooper lushy weekend!

I played paintball with a pretty nice buzz going... I have a ginormous bruise on my back. I should take a pic and show you guys, its awesome!

Thursday- 2 pipeline porter and a bunch of rum
    Friday- 1 rum and coke
    Saturday- Lots and Lots of rum and I think I had a couple bud lts
    Sunday- Shared another fifth of rum with my husband

I really need to get my husband to switch back to whiskey or maybe vodka. Last time I bought vodka though he got pi$$ed cause he likes to shoot his liquor and vodka is a little harsh for shots:sick:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    LOL Kasi..is that your husband with his tongue in your ear in your signature pic? i just noticed that.
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    I'm telling you...Cake vodka. It's most excellent for shots!!

Sunday--2 pumpkin beers. I had almost 400 calories left last night, and that was logging one beer, so I thought I'd have another one!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Yep... That's my crazy-*kitten* husband! I say I have 4 kids but sometimes it really feels like I have 5 :bigsmile:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Heh..yeah. My 17 yo son is more mature than his dad most of the time.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Yep... That's my crazy-*kitten* husband! I say I have 4 kids but sometimes it really feels like I have 5 :bigsmile:

I say I have 5 kids and the oldest is 52...
  • meagnate
    Options
    I'm glad to see this thread!!! I have spent the last 9 months getting my drinking under control, and really thought I'd lose weight but that was not the case. So know I'm working on both. It seems never ending. I walked 4 days last week and then drank a bottle of Cab on Saturday night to ease the aching. Darned if I do and Darned if I dont. Feeling a little discouraged