Replies

• MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    OK, today, I am hot as hell.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    To sum it up in the title of a song, "some girls don't like boys like me, oh but some girls do".

I am happy & confident with the way I look, but I understand that not every person's tastes are the same. One girl may take a look & think I'm hot, the next may not give me a 2nd glance.
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I don't think about it very often. I know I'm not what would be considered by most to be attractive.

I know there were a lot of better looking men chasing my wife when I met her. That was 23 years ago. They may or may not be better looking now, but she chose me for some reason. I'll take whatever those intangible reasons are instead of good looks any time.

I don't believe my looks have any factor whatsoever on how I relate to my friends and my family. I don't really give a *kitten* what everyone else thinks.

I'm a Rock Star in my world.

(re dont think about it very often) I agree. When I think about how I look to other people, that's when I feel like Im heading down the wrong line of thinking. I AM a rock star in my own mind. I take good care of myself. I eat right. I exercise. I try to have balance in my life by addressing all of my needs, ie, spiritually, intellectually, physically, and emotionally. (Ok, I have no idea how to address emotional portion. Im not perfectly in balance. hehe) And yes, I do think that Im attractive. Doesn't everyone??? If not, why the heck not?? And do something about it. Wallowing in some form of self pity about some self perceived imperfection is a complete waste of time.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Short answer, yes.

Mostly due to the fact that I don't give a crap. I don't worry about trying to be something I'm not. I am who I am and there's no changing that so why worry about it? why waste so much time hating myself for something I'm not when i can love myself for what I am?

Too many people think they need to look a certain way to be accepted in this world and it's simply not true, it's all in our heads. People of all different sizes, ethnicity's, looks, etc. succeed in this world.

People also think they need to look a certain way to get a guy or girl but news flash, "pretty" people aren't the only ones that are in happy, loving relationships.

Are there times where I think "ugh I look like crap"? sure, but it doesn't rule my life or even my day. It's a normal human thought and i move past it.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I think I'm pretty stinkin cute.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I am starting to think so...
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I have days when I feel like I'm one hot b****, and other days when I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. For the most part, though, I feel pretty average. Not too bad, but not as good I as I want to look.

THIS. For sure. I got "Fat kid in the mirror" syndrome some days really bad.
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I think my inner beauty and outter beauty are starting to meet in the middle. I had someone say I was beautiful this past weekend, It's been a while since anyone has said that..

personally I dont think i'm ugly, just not beautiful..
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    ummmm... i judge my level of attraction by the number of drinks i have to buy myself when i go out. right now i'm at 0-1.

i'd say that's a pretty good score.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I have an amazing personality! Isn't that what really counts?
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i dont think im ugly but i dont think im attractive. i have been told im very self critical too... i hate more than i like ... that about sums it up :)
  • Lets_Do_It
    Options
    Depends on the day. Like, one day, I'll be like, "Wow! I'm cute!" The next i feel super icky and uglyyy.
  • candicole007
    candicole007 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I have days when I feel like I'm one hot b****, and other days when I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. For the most part, though, I feel pretty average. Not too bad, but not as good I as I want to look.

What she said.

^^^^^this^^^^^
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Yes I think i'm attractive. I've always thought I had a decent face, but I varied with my body. Here recently I have become much more comfortable in my own skin and even on days when I don't feel as confident as others I still feel and see myself as attractive :)

Agree! You're a true delight on the eyes, keep up the good work
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Believe I'm average
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Nope. I don't think I'm attractive at all.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    sometimes...it varies from day to day. usually i feel decent and on occasion when i get dressed up i feel SMOKIN HOT! lol. those days are rare.
  • evyeve21
    evyeve21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sometimes.....I have my good days and my bad days
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yes.... actually... I do.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Yeah I am totally hot*

*For a 34 year old mother of 2 student who gets 5 hours sleep a night average.