Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    UPDATING! (note to self~caught up through Tues exercise, cals, ST and not water or walks)

# of Cups of Water: 53/60
    # of days UC: 5/6 (cheat day on~10/7)
    # of calories burned: 1528/2000
    # of min on ST: 25/45
    WEEKLY WI: 10/5-125.0~~~10/12-TBA
    OK....so with my planned workout for tomorrow I will need to walk for almost 1.5 hours tonight at work in order to meet my cals burned goal for the week...I sure hope it's not busy!! LOL Other than that, I will be doing RI30 for my last bit of ST for the week :)

Angie-I feelya on that yardwork....that's gonna be my workout on Friday! It def burns a ton of cals...woot!

Kory-I have no idea who our IT team is...but it most def must not be nurses...cuz the changes that they make every month suck!! LOL Then to top it off, we have accudose, e-mar, and mobilab to deal with too!! I feel like I am looking at electronics more then my pts most times! ps...sorry to hear about your toe :/

Jojo-I have had my spurts of doing yoga....I have done a few diff DVDs but my fave one is actually Yoga Booty Ballet which is spiked witha b bit of cardio too!! super fun and a pretty great burn too! Great job on your exercise this week too!

Nice job to everyone so far this week....seems like there will be a lot of goals broken...wtg!!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone you are doing so well. :drinker: :happy: Go blue team

I have not been doing exercise as in video, dvd, games consult but have been walking & some jogging. I have no excuse & will change. So far this week things have been going better but 1 day at a time, dh has told me to go & speak to the doc about how i have been feeling (i hit a major low last week) easier said than done. Doctor surgery's new policy if you need an appointment (normally it can be 2 or 3 wks before your seen) & it can not wait for a while you have to phone up @ 8am & tell the receptionist what is wrong then she puts it on the computer & the doctor rings you back later, if they think you need to be seen that day they give you an appointment. I for one will not be telling the receptionist what is wrong, all she will be told it is personal & i will only talk to a doctor about it.
    Sorry for not being supportive to my blue team
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I might have a slight exercise addiction... :tongue:

You think? lol.

What a great addiction to have! Pass some my way. Even after years of doing this it is still a mental struggle to do it!

D
  • DeeDeeLHF
    Options
    Tuesday night update:

Thurs: strength training: 0 , H2O - 7 cups , 260 cals burned - , under cals by 10
    Fri: strength training: 0 , H2O - 7 cups , 475 cals burned - , under cals by 103
    Sat: strength training: 0 , H2O - 7 cups , 213 cals burned - , over cals by 187
    Sun: strength training: 0 , H2O - 2 cups , 340 cals burned - , under cals by 408
    Mon: strength training: 35, H2O 5 cups, 683 cals burned, under cals by 916
    Tues: strength training: 5, H2O 7 cups, 220 cals burned, under cals by 450
    Wed:

Total calories burned: 2191/2000
    Total mins of strength training: 40/45
    Total cups of water: 35/60
    Number of days under cals: 5/7
    Number of days over cals: 1/7

Well, to hit my water goal I would have to drink a 25 cups of water...no can do. But I will hit all of the other goals this week! If what I am seeing on the scales now remains, I may even see a loss!

D
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Thurs: Over calories, 0 strength, 8 cups
    Fri: Over calories, 0 strength, 8 cups
    Sat: Under Calories by 57, 10 cups of water, 10 minutes of strength
    Sun: Under Calories by 270(oops!) 12 cups of water, 0 strength
    Mon: Under Calories by 120(but probably closer to right on goal), 10 cups of water, 10 minutes of strength
    Tues: Under Calories by 47, 8 cups of water, 0 strength
    Wed:

Total mins of strength training: 20
    Total cups of water: 56
    Number of days under cals: 4
    Number of days over cals: 2

• MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    10/6-18 cups water, 386 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/7-15 cups water, 288 calories burned, 20 minutes strength training, over calories
    10/8-12 cups water, 1200 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/9-15 cups water, 1100 calories burned, 0 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/10-15 cups water, 208 calories burned, 5 minutes strength training, under calories
    10/11-17 cups water, 153 calories burned, 10 minutes strength training,over calories
    10/12-
    Total-92 cups water, 3335 calories burned, 35 minutes strength training, 4/7 days under calories
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Thurs: Strength 15 mins, 988 Calories burned, 12 Glasses of Water, under 686 Cals today
    Fri: Strength 0 mins, 397 Calories burned, 8 Glasses of Water, under 381 Cals today
    Sat: Strength 0 mins, 0 Cals burned (dayoff), 7 Glasses of Water, over 98 Cals today
    Sun: Strength 0 mins, 452 Cals burned, 11 Glasses of Water, Under 622 Cals today
    Mon: Strength 0 mins, 204 Cals burned, 7 Glasses of Water, Over a gazillion calories today
    Tues: Strength 45 mins, 590 Cals burned, 9 Glasses of Water, Under 109 Cals today
    Wed:

Total mins of strength training: 60/45
    Total Calories burned: 2631 /2000
    Total cups of water: 54/60
    Number of days under cals: 4/7
    Number of days over cals: 2/7
  • tjradd73
    Options
    you are all doin awesome this week!!! With that being said...if I do not get in my 1.5hours of walking tonight at work...I will add another exercise DVD to tomorrow, to insure that I will reach that goal NO MATTER WHAT!! thanks for doing so great, and pushing me to do better myself :):heart:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    HELLO!!! Im back from a busy weekend! Fri-my youngest son birthday, Sat-had a spa/shopping day (didnt do much shopping but the spa was GREAT!), Sun-the Birthday Party and Mon-rest day!!!!

Tara~I know you will reach all your goals this week. Rock it Girl!

Scrolled through the thread and everyone is doing a Great Job sticking with the challenges! Keep up the good work! :drinker:

Challenge Update:

Cals Burned: 2706/2000
    Cups of H20: 61/60
    Mins of ST: 110/45
    Days UC: 3/6
    Days OC: 3/1 (It was WAY OVER 300 :embarassed: )
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    L w =179.5lb (81.4kg)
    Todays weigh-in is 179.5lb (81.4kg) 3 weeks same
    I shows i need to do exercise to lose weight, at lest i know i can maintain when i get to my weight goal.
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Update through Tuesday:

Thurs: over cals a little bit, but it was with healthy food so I'm ok with it! Couldn't resist my raw almonds! 7 cups of water.
    Fri: didn't track cals, 10 cups water.
    Sat: didn't track cals, 6 cups water, 905 calories burned
    Sun: didn't track cals, 3 cups water, 181 calories burned
    Mon: under calories, 11 cups water
    Tues: under calories, 8 cups water
    Wed:

Total calories burned: 1086/2000 (still waiting for those orthotics before I can really start exercising again!)
    Total mins of strength training: 0/45
    Total cups of water: 45/60
    Number of days under cals: 3/7
    Number of days over cals: 3/7

Tara, you are right. It helps me to log my food daily! Sometimes I log it in my head instead of on here but I didn't even do that for a couple of days this last week. I am back at it!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Updated through Tuesday:

Thurs: strength trng - 15 mins, H2O - 13 cups (had a couple more after closing out diary), cals burned - 278, under cals
    Fri: strength trng - 0 mins, H2O - 14 cups, cals burned - 533, over cals (unfortunately by like a meal's worth)
    Sat: strength trng - 30 mins, H2O - 9 cups, cals burned - 400, over cals
    Sun: strength trng - 0 mins, H2O - 7 cups, cals burned - 0 (didn't get a chance to exercise), over cals
    Mon: strength trng - 0 mins, H2O - 13 cups, cals burned - 300, over cals
    Tues: strength trng - 35 mins, H2O - 12 cups, cals burned - 198, over cals
    Wed:

Total calories burned: 1709/2000
    Total mins of strength training: 80/45
    Total cups of water: 68/60
    Number of days under cals: 1/7
    Number of days over cals: 5/7

Sorry Blue Team about going over on calories. I haven't been eating that badly...just too much apparently. But I'm good with all the other challenges. Did my morning workout already and I'm over the 2000 calorie burn goal. I'll just update and end of day or tomorrow w/the weigh in, so I update everything at once.

Everyone else is doing great!! Keep it up!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Through Tuesday

Thurs: under calories, burned 463 calories, 0 minutes strength, 9 cups water
    Fri: burned 680 calories, 30 minutes strength, under calories, 9 cups water
    Sat: 0 calories burned, 0 minutes strength, over calories, not nearly enough water (5???) and didn't close out diary
    Sun: 215 calories burned, 0 minutes strength(unless you count pushing a vacuum!), under calories, 7 cups water
    Mon: 700 calories burned, 35 minutes strength, under calories, 9 cups water
    Tues: 505 calories burned, 0 strength, under calories, 9 cups water
    Wed:

Total calories burned:2563 /2000
    Total mins of strength training: 65/45
    Total cups of water: 48/60
  • kkuhly
    kkuhly Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Okay, i have surgery first thing in the morning and am on a clear liquid diet from lunch on today. I decided to weigh in a day early to make sure i got it in on time and also so it was a little more fair to myself. I didnt want a bigger loss this week because i wasnt eating and then have a gain next week just because I was able to eat again. I acctually did real well this week even with all my "bad" eating days! I also discovered, logging everything I eat in my diary makes me SO much more aware of what the caloric value of different foods are.

My official weight for this week is: 226.0!!! I know that it is atleast a full pound less then last week, so I am super excited!

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I am a very nervous!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    couldn't sleep last night so got up nice & early, got a JM Ripped in and then a 2 mile run!! felt really good and needed to clear my head! very happy to say i stayed on track with excercise this week

went to the library and got a yoga dvd for the first time ever. I thought maybe it would help me to kill some stress, other than just doing ST & running.

DOES anyone else do yoga???

I do Yoga & T'ai Chi to mix things up - really does help to relieve stress & when my back or hips go out I still have that option to workout
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    My Update so far:
    10-6 Thurs: I was almost under & then added in a bunch of Wholegrain cheese puffs & went over by about 100! 1367 calories burned doing cardio & strength training AM/PM workouts: approx 50 mins strength: 16 cups water
    10-7 Fri: I was under calories, just couldn't eat more since I needed to fast for a religious holiday. Did burn 1130 calories doing cardio & strength training in the AM: approx 60 mins was strength training: 14 cups water
    10-8 Sat: No exercise due to fasting: ate 1 meal which was dinner to break the fast, pretty sure it took me over my 1200 cals for the day as I made Chocolate Chip Cookie brownies for desert & ate 2 1/2 plus my Mum's Ginger Spice Cake: I'd estimate water at about 8 cups since I couldn't drink much during the day & didn't want to go on a binge once the fast ended
    10-9 Sun: 951 cals burned, approx 30 mins was strength training - under cals by 202 & somewhere around 30+ cups of water (very thirsty date)
    10-10 Mon: 1098 cals burned w/about 60 mins strength training: over cals by 240 and 30+cups of water
    10-11 Tues: Not even telling you how many cals I was over as I didn't log dinner: I know it had to be by about 400 but since I ate the last of the left over brownie-cookies I think I'll have better control :wink: Anyways: Exercise was a light day - Hubs & I were still hurting from the last 2 days of workouts so only burned 537 cals with about 50 mins going to strength training. Drank over 30 cups water though!
    10-12 Wed:

Total mins of strength training: 250/45
    Total cups of water: 128/60
    Number of days under cals: 2/7 (probably be 2/7 later today)
    Number of days over cals: 4/7
    Calories burned- 5083/2000

Hubs also agrees that there could be worse addictions... But I think I'm rubbing off on him. On the way home from the gym on Monday he tells me "I would like to workout more" !!!!!!! Whoo Hoo!! And as a bonus he is eating healthier.

And, while I haven't lost any more weight, I do have another NSV. We updated out measurements last night & I've gained almost an inch in my biceps! While my thighs are still the same size, they are more solid (as is my butt - who ever thought, I'd actually get a butt at 36 :laugh: )

All the Butterballs are doing AMAZING!!! I'm getting ready to go to the gym & get my addiction fix for the day. No more strength training (except for what I did in JM's Ripped earlier) so it's strictly cardio on the Arc Trainer today.

Let's go Butterballs!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I got in my 3 walks last night, and just made my cal goals!!! I won't paste my weight until tomorrow....so it doesn't get "lost" :wink: and I will add my water for today when I add my weight tomorrow too!

# of Cups of Water: 65/60
    # of days UC: 6/6 (cheat day on~10/7)
    # of calories burned: 2020/2000
    # of min on ST: 45/45
    WEEKLY WI: 10/5-125.0~~~10/13-TBA

Melinda-I know it's easy to "forget" about logging, but I am glad that you are back at it...it really does help!

Kristen-first of all...CONGRATS on your loss for this week!!! loggin truly is key to success on this site, so WTG!!!! secondly...I wish you the best of luck tomorrow, and I am sure all will be well for you...hope you get "well" soon. :flowerforyou:

Rynatat-CONGRATS on your NSV for the week!!! I'm happy to say that I may be giving you my butt....I, personally, am happy to finally NOT have a huge *kitten*!!! LMAO! <<<<literally! :laugh:
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Thurs: strength trng - 15 mins, H2O - 13 cups (had a couple more after closing out diary), cals burned - 278, under cals
    Fri: strength trng - 0 mins, H2O - 14 cups, cals burned - 533, over cals (unfortunately by like a meal's worth)
    Sat: strength trng - 30 mins, H2O - 9 cups, cals burned - 400, over cals
    Sun: strength trng - 0 mins, H2O - 7 cups, cals burned - 0 (didn't get a chance to exercise), over cals
    Mon: strength trng - 0 mins, H2O - 13 cups, cals burned - 300, over cals
    Tues: strength trng - 35 mins, H2O - 12 cups, cals burned - 198, over cals
    Wed: strength trng 0 mins, H2O - 13 cups, cals burned - 768, over cals (but just a bit)

Total calories burned: 2477/2000
    Total mins of strength training: 80/45
    Total cups of water: 81/60
    Number of days under cals: 1/7
    Number of days over cals: 6/7
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    This concludes my progress for the entire week. Good luck at the weigh ins tomorrow!!

Thurs: Lets see..I did Turbo Jam with Charlene (?) and did my jog, so that brings me to 860 calories and 12 cups of water.

Fri: I did a 30 minute walk, and did Jillian's No more trouble zones, so I think I made it to the strength training goal for the week, but that gives me no excuse to give it a few more rounds..maybe do a few rounds on the DVD instead, since it was really tough. I burned 745 calories today, so far at 6 cups of water..still not even 5pm yet, sure to get in a few more glasses.

Sat: Wow, today was a bust. I jogged today which felt good, but I blew it on my calories and had a binge..I'll aim to eat light the next few days (kinda like what u did Tara) drink a ton of water and maybe ill get lucky to maintain or a small loss...sorry team, i know i let you down. indifferent

Sun: Was recovering from binge, lots of exercise, and drinking 15 cups of water. Also did another session of JM's NMTZ.

Mon: Overall damage from binge was .4. I was worried it would be worse, so I'm pretty happy! Today, was all cardio. Running & Walking. Overall, it was a good day. My light eating plan didn't go as well, but still managed to stay under goals. =)

Tues: Did a 70 minute walk + 30 minutes of Turbo Jam =)

Wed: Today was such a nice day, went out this afternoon and went for a refreshing jog, with a knee brace on..my joints been really tight, aches..i guess maybe thats coming from lack of stretches sometimes and my knees tend to crack here and there..so thats also not good..so, the knee brace helped my leg and was able to jog..yay! =) I also did yet another 45 minutes of strength training with Jillian to NMTZ..and finishing out with a semi late last chance workout, yet another Turbo Session and lots of water. :)

Total calories burned :6314/2000
    Total mins of strength training: 135/45
    Total cups of water: 75/60
  • DeeDeeLHF
    Options
    Wednesday night update:

Thurs: strength training: 0 , H2O - 7 cups , 260 cals burned - , under cals by 10
    Fri: strength training: 0 , H2O - 7 cups , 475 cals burned - , under cals by 103
    Sat: strength training: 0 , H2O - 7 cups , 213 cals burned - , over cals by 187
    Sun: strength training: 0 , H2O - 2 cups , 340 cals burned - , under cals by 408
    Mon: strength training: 35, H2O 5 cups, 683 cals burned, under cals by 916
    Tues: strength training: 5, H2O 7 cups, 220 cals burned, under cals by 450
    Wed: strength training 5, H2O 6 cups, 564 cals burned, under cals by 573

Total calories burned: 2755/2000
    Total mins of strength training: 45/45
    Total cups of water: 41/60
    Number of days under cals: 6/7

Sorry team about the water. With this persistent heartburn I just cannot drink too much. I will try to hone in on fixing this!

Kristin: you will be in my prayers!! Congrats on the loss!

Suzanne, Anita, and Tara: You are all doing so great!!!

Nat, I am so glad you are on my team!!! Way to burn those numbers! Looking forward to seeing a loss for you tomorrow! If not, well the better looking body thing is way better than a number on the scales!

I am really hoping for a loss tomorrow.

D