Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    well I have not been able to start this yet but going to try this evening. sorry all
  • danajotx
    Options
    L1D3 done. Did it after swimming this morning - that was fun :p but worth it!!
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done. Did it after swimming this morning - that was fun :p but worth it!!

Great job!!
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Level 1 completed. Used 5# weights and did everything on advanced level except for push ups. Was able to do about 16 total and then hit the mat with my knees - ouch. I have been doing Jillian off and on for about 3 monhts - but, now that I am at goal weight (after dropping 45 pounds) I need to exercise even more to keep up with the fact that I can eat more calories to maintain weight than I did when I was loosing weight.

It was hot in my house this morning so I took off my t-shirt and did it in my sports bra. I like to work out with a mirror to make sure my moves are proper. What did I notice? Good: My arms and pecs are looking better than ever. Bad: My size large sports bra no longer is the proper size for my saggy depleted boobs. I guess that is good and bad, good that I need a smaller sports bra because I have lost so much weight, bad/sad that I have depleted saggy boobs!! Also, hopefuly my skin will stretch back over my tummy b/c it too is saggy and gross. Don't want to have to go to get surgery on this!!! No money!
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    L1D2 done, and felt so energised that I then went for a 7.5km walk! This all added up to a nice 499 calorie burn :happy:

Legs feeling a little stiff and arms feel like lead but managed to use my regular weights for most of the workout. D3 - bring it on!
  • dmtaylor827
    Options
    L1D2 .... Done! And I can feel it for sure. My thighs hurt the most. Great job Ladies .... we rock!!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to say that I only got about half way through day 2 level 1, when I had something come up and had to walk away from it for what I thought would only take a minute, but took six hours instead :noway:

I will not allow it to happen again, from now on whatever needs doing will have to wait until I'm done shreddin' !!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to say that I only got about half way through day 2 level 1, when I had something come up and had to walk away from it for what I thought would only take a minute, but took six hours instead :noway:

I will not allow it to happen again, from now on whatever needs doing will have to wait until I'm done shreddin' !!

Don't be ashamed, better than not doing it at all :smile:
  • StressedChaos
    StressedChaos Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    L1 - D3 is done! I didn't follow the DVD because there wasn't a free tv, but I timed and counted it all out and the entire workout lasted 26 minutes today. Tomorrow I will time the actual DVD to see how low it is. I had to see if I was making any progress because I'm obsessed with weighing myself and I am down 1.5 pounds in 3 days!
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    L1 - D3 is done! I didn't follow the DVD because there wasn't a free tv, but I timed and counted it all out and the entire workout lasted 26 minutes today. Tomorrow I will time the actual DVD to see how low it is. I had to see if I was making any progress because I'm obsessed with weighing myself and I am down 1.5 pounds in 3 days!

at least you didnt use no tv as an excuse not to do the shred! thats some killer motivation right there :)
  • healthysew
    healthysew Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 2 done last night! definitely more of a challenge since im sore, but a good workout!
  • Faery7
    Options

at least you didnt use no tv as an excuse not to do the shred! thats some killer motivation right there :)

Totally agree!! That's awesome!
  • nici94
    nici94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    L1D3 completed
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    L2 day 1 done
  • Faery7
    Options
    Ok guys! Here we go... I decided to take the list of our group members and go through to see who has (at least once) commented on this topic stating they completed their shred. All but one had completed - so everyone highlighted in yellow below have commented!!! GREAT JOB!! :)

The reason I'm a stickler with this is that it really holds us accountable. I'll be checking this weekly to see who is on track and posting it. :) So please log your completion at least a few times per week.

I did remove one person - because I checked their exercise log and it hasn't been logged, and she hasn't responded. I also hightighted one person because she commented on the "old" topic, so wanted to make sure she got credit.

Thanks again guys for joining!!!!! So proud of us all!!

2qx7rwm.jpg
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    L1 Day 2 done!
    (I ache all over and can't get up and down the stairs! Anyone else like this?)
    Steph xx
  • Faery7
    Options
    Hi guys!
    L1 Day 2 done!
    (I ache all over and can't get up and down the stairs! Anyone else like this?)
    Steph xx

This is my 2nd time around. I just finished my 1st 30 days on the 7th. And yes, omg yes, I was so sore in the beginning. My sister is doing it with me this time around and she texted me today and said "I can't walk!" lol. I promise it gets better though. Just work through the pain and you'll be so happy you did! :)
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LADIES!! WE CAN DO IT!!

D4L1 DONE!
  • Skyrocket123
    Options
    Also everyone please feel free to add me as a friend! I need all the motivation I can get!
    :)
  • Skyrocket123
    Options
    Thank you Faery!
    I can't even get up from the toilet without my OHs help! lol
    D3 tomorrow and I hope I can get through it!
    xx