March "No more late night snacking"

Options

Replies

• phatphanny
    Options
    Day 25...can't believe that such a small challenge is making a HUGE impact on my eating habits..AWESOME..looking forward to next months challenge...
  • lizbeth787
    lizbeth787 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    so apparently weekends are my downfall. i went out for the first time in MONTHS on friday night (college senior at her best here - lol) and had a late night, okay more like early morning pizza at 3 a.m. ugggh! yesterday and today I was good though!
  • iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I did break my 9:30 snack curfew last night; I totally didn't think about it, but for the last 5 days, since I started, I have been okay beyond that. I'm already loving this site, and it's helping to realize that I do overeat, and eat too much sugar. I think logging my diet here will really help me eat healthier and I'm excited to see results! :) I bought my first scale today on Amazon actually, because I've never had one in my house and I want to keep track of my progress. Thanks for the constant support, everyone. :)
  • DivaLisa
    DivaLisa Posts: 29
    Options
    :huh: ok , ok :grumble: ..
    my cut off will be 11 pm ..
    i go to bed late so that is a better time for me
    :noway: no more midnight snacking

lol :tongue:
    i know this was far march , but i am going to put it to use in April
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Day 7 made the week-end late nights.

:heart: Kathy
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I feel down over the weekend... But I am back to night 1. Tonight will be night 2.

Wanda

I hope I can do better next month. I think I was really depressed this last month. I hardly went on the message boards at all compared to my normal self. I will make a better effort next month.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    Sorry I have been absent. I just turned my back on the challenge for several days - had a fun birthday week-end, etc.
    I don't have time now to catch up on the postings so I don't know where we are as March winds down. Please let me know who the contenders are for winning this month's challenge. I'm sure dewdrop is in the lead, but I think there are others who have been holding on for a long time. Congrats to all of you great ladies!!!:flowerforyou:
    Needless to say, I'm the poster child for falling off the wagon. :ohwell: But, on the bright side, I don't give up. April will be a new month! Hoep everyone will stick around for that.
    Zaza
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Day 27...I am actually looking forward to the new months challenge. I had planned on extending my cutoff time as mine is 8:00 pm..but after doing it this long - think I will leave well enough alone.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    OK, then, I'm resetting the counter in this thread, so 24 nights it is.

I'm not so sure this was a good decision :ohwell: . Dunno why I need to doubt myself so very often...

Anyway, it looks to me like phatphanny will get the gold medal this month, Zaza. :wink: Well done, phatphanny :flowerforyou: , keep up the good work in the months to come. And watch out, there's been lots of training this month, some people are quite ready to fight harder next month, aren't you, ladies? :wink:

I think I won't be joining you for the April challenge, though :cry: . Traveling quite some. Best of luck to you all :flowerforyou: and thanks for making March a better month than Jan&Feb for me - in spite of it being also more stressful for me at work. It sure was fun to be in this challenge. :glasses: :flowerforyou:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    dewdrop, I know the April challenge will be difficult since you'll be traveling, but maybe you can try it and see how it goes. At the very least, I hope you'll get a chance to log in and let us know how you're doing. We would really miss you, especially since you've always been so encourgaing and supportive. :flowerforyou: So, please stay in touch as much as you can. Thanks!
    Zaza
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    one more night down. I didn't eat past my cutoff time but I sure ate enough all weekend for the whole week ahead. Hopefully I"m on tack again!!!!! I wonder when I'll get it together and stay there???:grumble: :cry: April will be a better month for me!:smile:
    Esther
  • Grammymax
    Options
    That should say 'on track' cuz if I were on tack that might hurt:laugh:
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    dewdrop you have been doing so great

phatphanny- It looks like you are going to be the winner. I think the both of you are simpy inspirational to me and I thank goodness for you both. :flowerforyou:

Everytime I want to snack, I get on here and see you guys doing so well and I feel better. Still hungry, but better:laugh:

All of the ladies here are great. I am at day 22 today. And I am past my cutoff time and finally after 2 months, I don't really feel like I want to eat!! That's crazy for me. Definitely count me in for April.
  • lizbeth787
    lizbeth787 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    last night was rough - I didn't get home from teaching until almost 7:30, so I had to quickly eat dinner to make my cut off! I was good though - no food came through this mouth after 8!
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Day 8 was tough last night but I did make it. I sure hope April is a good month for me.

:heart: Kathy
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Ladies, you are truly inspiring. I wish I were as strong as you the past couple of days. :flowerforyou: - what I am learning, though, (albeit at a slow pace) is that the power lies within me.

Keri, you haven't been doing bad at all yourself! :wink: - it looks to me like, should there be a medal in store for this, you'd definitely get one :flowerforyou: - thank you also for your sweet words.

Zaza, you're pretty convincing! I'll try sticking around. I'll also try not to get scared by changes, so trying not to use traveling as an excuse.

:love: you all
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Day 28..the end of the month..I cannot begin to tell you all how much I actually got out of being so accountable to a challenge. You all have made this experience awesome...and enlightning...I have lost 12 lbs in five weeks and am definately looking forward to another months challenge. Thanks for all the great words of support and encouragement....I believe we are all winners just for the "trying" effort.
  • Grammymax
    Options
    Day 28..the end of the month..I cannot begin to tell you all how much I actually got out of being so accountable to a challenge. You all have made this experience awesome...and enlightning...I have lost 12 lbs in five weeks and am definately looking forward to another months challenge. Thanks for all the great words of support and encouragement....I believe we are all winners just for the "trying" effort.

CONGRATULATIONS! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: You did great! I'm hoping to do much better this month. 12 pounds in 5 weeks - what an accomplishment!

I made it last night again so I'm getting on the right track for April:wink:
    Esther
  • plantlady99
    Options

Great job losing the 12 lbs. That is fantastic:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Hope y'all dont mind if I join. I am on day 2 of no snacking. Yesterday it was soooo hard but I woke up to the scale being down- YAY!