Dudes- Do you prefer the "natural look" or "make up" look?

Options

Replies

• laylina
    laylina Posts: 50
    Options
    this thread looks fun!! I always use make up. probably cause I'm a hairstylist. i don't think i over do it. i have photo's up let me know please.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I prefer the natural look, but I don't mind a little.
  • Estela565
    Options
    I want my chick looking like bozo the clown. Cake that *kitten* on!

too funny :D:D:D
  • Estela565
    Options
    i hardly wear make up :D only if im going to a wedding or some special event...
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I like when women wear a little make up. Lipstick is a must.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I wear some make up....but I can do without it..
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    .In general prefer some 'enhancements' - I think the idea of make up is that it is there to support or highlight your natural features.

Personally, I don't wear make up because I have sensitive skin, ..and I am challenged in the lipstick department because it quickly becomes 'edged' and only an outline remains,- it takes SECONDS. Fortunately my coloring is OK even for my age... so far...
  • mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    Anything that makes you feel better about yourself do it, to me it wouldnt really matter with or without:)
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I prefer a little make up.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    <--- what about this? This is my 'natural look'....after a long day at work.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I like both, at the right times ofcourse. However, I hate the"DON"T KISS ME, YOU'RE GOING TO MESS UP MY LIPSTICK" crap.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I love how all the men say NATURAL but as soon as we get made up to go out they all say WOW YOU LOK NICE !!!!!!!! so in my mind we just look blah to them everyday, ''

For me, Im a make up kind of girl.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i rarely wear it, but when i do, it's usually just eye makeup and lipgloss and that'd be for an extra cute outfit or special occasion (going out, etc)

i love it... but i'm kind of lucky enough to look presentable without it.
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am into the girl next door, natural look. Makes me melt. However, nothing wrong though with some hot red lipstick and some dark eyeliner though!!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Men what a woman who is a natural beauty -- that one in a milllion who is perfect looking without makeup xD

For the 99.9% of us who don't fit that criteria, some makeup in the right places = good.

As a fellow female, I recommend wearing a little makeup if it makes you look better and YOU like it.
    Just try and take care of your appearance as much as you can in other ways as well (ex. regular skincare routine etc).

If a man really loves you (unless your makeup is literally like a mask), he should still find you beautiful without it...~dont worry too much I think...I have seen many profiles here and I think there are so many beautiful women on this site...they aren't just beautiful because of their pics, but because they want to become better and improve themselves (I think the most beautiful thing is when someone wants to improve and grow)~^^

ps: I wear makeup everyday until bedtime or facemask time when I clean it up~I dont think I look bad without makeup though ^^ I look 15 without it though~esp with my acne <_<
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i wear a face full, but i go for a natural look, so i dont look like i have loads on...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    <--- what about this? This is my 'natural look'....after a long day at work.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • FitHitTheShan80
    Options
    Natural. That way you know if they NEED the sh** or not.

HAHA this is hilarious!!!
    I wear makeup just about everyday because I think I need it, my friends say different. They are so sweet!!! :p I never wear too much of it so when I take it off there really isn't that much of a difference... I think most guys prefer natural but don't if a girl just likes to play up a few naturally pretty features, go easy on her. :0)
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I don't want to butt in, but I just wanted to contribute with my observation. Most men I know can't really tell when woman is wearing makeup if she applies it in a natural looking way. And then they see women who are sporting a natural makeup look and love how she looks not realizing what she's actually done to her face.

My boyfriend, for example, was so disapointed when he saw pictures of celebs without makeup and realized they look just like normal people. He honest to god thought celebrities naturally had 1 inch long eyelashes, perfectly even and symmetric brows, perfectly even-toned skin with no pores, chiseled cheekbones and rosy cheeks.

So in my experience, most guys that say they prefer a bare face don't really mean it because they don't even know how that looks like for the general woman population. LOL.

Very much agree!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I don't think my SO cares either way. I generally don't wear makeup, but the older I get, the more I think I should probably learn how to apply it. Things just don't look as nice and smooth as they used to, that's for sure.