!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 4 done
  • determinedsocialworker
    Options
    D4L1 complete. Today, for me the challenge wasn't the workout, but GETTING to the workout. It's like I think "30 whole days?!?!?" and almost psych myself out. Knowing I don't want to miss a day makes me plan better to make sure it gets done, but also makes it feel kind of daunting. Thankfully I have my husband saying "alright, it's time, let's do it" and this thread or else I just KNOW today would have been a miss. So, in case anyone else is feeling the same way, I will say I feel SO much better to have completed day 4 IN A ROW and we can do this!! :)
  • ShellGetsFit
    ShellGetsFit Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    L1 D4 DONE!!! YA BABY!!!! My legs hate me so much right now and it feels so good!!!! Shredding the weight off day by day!!!! Keep up the fantastic work Shredders!!!
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    D4L1 done!
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    L1D5 Done! Made it through the jumping jacks today. WOO HOO

I don't know if anyone else did this but I made a goal sheet for my 30 day shred.
    IE when I want to bump up my weights, when I want to go to level 2. Hopefully I am successful.
  • shanintesar
    Options
    Level 1 day 4 done....
    :smile:
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Day 4 level one. CHECK. Felt great to not do all the moves the easier route :P
  • LeahSWright
    LeahSWright Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 complete!
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    L1 D3 ,,, Getting easier each time :smile:
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    L1D4 done today and my bf was watching. He's thinking of joining me =)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

Ditto... and ditto. I didn't have to stop once during the jumping jacks or jump rope tonight, but push-ups still kicked my butt.
  • sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    L1
    Day 3
    140 cals burned per HRM
    25 mins
    3 and 5 pound weights depending on exercise

Also 340 cals on elliptical

Burning thighs from hell!!! Back at it tomorrow.... Keep at it shred buddies! It motivates me to know you're with me in this.
    Did I mention I hate Jillian's sweat pants in L1??? Hope L2 has new fashion. LMAO (or at least working it off!)
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    L1
    Day 3
    140 cals burned per HRM
    25 mins
    3 and 5 pound weights depending on exercise

Also 340 cals on elliptical

Burning thighs from hell!!! Back at it tomorrow.... Keep at it shred buddies! It motivates me to know you're with me in this.
    Did I mention I hate Jillian's sweat pants in L1??? Hope L2 has new fashion. LMAO (or at least working it off!)

Great going and adding more exercise afterward, AMAZING! I finally did the side lunges right and am feeling the booty muscle burn everyone was talking about. AND yeah, her pants!! I'm always trying to figure out how they stay up.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 done.
  • 1amdeev
    1amdeev Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well, I've been posting in the wrong place but glad to have found MY group! I completed my fourth day of Shred and am feeling pretty proud of myself. Does anyone hate push-ups as much as I do? And, I am doing the sissy lala ones and still hate them. Anyway, I'm done logging my food and have cooled down well enough to start thinking about bed. Keep on keeping on Friends.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

Ditto... and ditto. I didn't have to stop once during the jumping jacks or jump rope tonight, but push-ups still kicked my butt.

Wait, ditto plus one. This week went so fast that I didn't realize I just finished day 4, not 3. Oh jeez am I glad tomorrow is Friday.
  • PrincessGlitterTush
    Options
    I just want to say you guys are AMAZING. So wasn't amped to do D5L1 this morning and I really wasn't going to, but read through a bit of the posts on here, and got my *kitten* off the couch and just did it. I don't feel like it's getting much easier - but I think it's because I smoke a whole hubbly before doing it. I'm not getting enough oxygen into my lungs and find it difficult. Must stop smoking. BUT - I can say that after showering and getting ready for the day - I feel on top of the world. I feel HOT as *kitten* (only way to express myself) and am loving the confidence boost the early morning workouts give me. Feel fantastic.
    So... once again, thanks so much to all of you AMAZING people for helping and motivating me to get through this. We are the best group EVER!!!!!

<3
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Did yall know that it is very difficult to exercise with a puppy trying to attack you because she thinks you are trying to play with her n not exercise lol she is adorable!

My dog Riley does this!! It's especially frustrating during push-ups, haha. They are hard enough already without a dog trying to lick your face :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one! My one dog thinks he's sneaky and creeps up to sleep on my bed while I'm excercising, the little dog wants to "help", and the kitten just wants to be the little demon he is.

Not so cute when your puppy is an 18 month, 150lb Great Dane who thinks you getting ready for push ups is an invitation to be humped...

Day3 Level1 : )

(I shut him out the room for the 20 mins haha)

oh my goodness thats seriously funny I just have a boxer pup she dnt weigh much but is very playful we found her and all she wanted to do at first was sleep n eat but now that she is kinda used to us she just wants to play and eat
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    D4L2 complete.... its 1:40 AM here though so ddnt quite do em both on the same day...
  • MJCalver
    Options
    I just want to say you guys are AMAZING. So wasn't amped to do D5L1 this morning and I really wasn't going to, but read through a bit of the posts on here, and got my *kitten* off the couch and just did it. I don't feel like it's getting much easier - but I think it's because I smoke a whole hubbly before doing it. I'm not getting enough oxygen into my lungs and find it difficult. Must stop smoking. BUT - I can say that after showering and getting ready for the day - I feel on top of the world. I feel HOT as *kitten* (only way to express myself) and am loving the confidence boost the early morning workouts give me. Feel fantastic.
    So... once again, thanks so much to all of you AMAZING people for helping and motivating me to get through this. We are the best group EVER!!!!!

<3

Well done!! Thats incredible - good for you :) It does get easier - I didn't feel as if I could do it without dying until yesterday so you're nearly there!