Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Can I say I lovvvvvvvvvve level 2! D10L1 DONE at midnight and today D11L2 DONE!
  • nici94
    nici94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done. I was getting close to not having it done though on time. I got done with it at 1128p. My boyfriend told me my *kitten* is getting firmer. No more saggy butt. I also did 8 real push ups each time. I did hae to finish up with the girly pushups but that is more than I have ever done before.
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 2 done. We go away tomorrow so that might be my last one for a week!
  • Lowtower
    Options
    I've woken up this morning with creaky knees. I do an hour's worth of circuit training 2-3 times a week and have never had this problem before so I am going to bow out gracefully from this DVD for the weekend to see how my knees feel on Monday. I am very disappointed as I was thoroughly enjoying it and this thread. I'll check in again on Monday and see if I can play catch up.

Just to let you know that in the 11 days I did 30DS I lost 3.5 pounds, two inches from my hips and two inches from my waist. I am so chuffed!!
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    D9L1 done. xxx
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Day 9 L1 done, L2 is getting closer....
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Did my Level 1 Day 8 yesterday, despite being out all day. I just got up earlier and did it at 6:10am!

Off out now to do 3rd C25K run of the week, then today's 30DS after.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 10 done!
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    D2 L1 Done im still excited about the prospect of what level 2 brings (that may turn to dread in a day or two lol) and what is this planking everyones talking about? is that an american term for something? Are any of you guys weighing yourselfs throughtout? or holding off till you finish?
    Sorry about all the questions, im new to the 30DS!

xx
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Did D9 L1 last night. Doing day 10 this morning.
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Day 10 of level 1 done! (: My shin splints are just awful though. I hope level 2 is a bit easier on the legs and harder on the arms.
  • cwglosin4vaca
    cwglosin4vaca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Level1Day2 done last night, Level1Day3 tonight. I am feeling it in my thighs this morning. I havent been this sore in a while. Hope it goes away!
  • cwglosin4vaca
    Options
    Does anyone have trouble with the bicycle crunches at the end? They hurt my legs so bad! UGH!
  • cwglosin4vaca
    Options
    D2 L1 Done im still excited about the prospect of what level 2 brings (that may turn to dread in a day or two lol) and what is this planking everyones talking about? is that an american term for something? Are any of you guys weighing yourselfs throughtout? or holding off till you finish?
    Sorry about all the questions, im new to the 30DS!

xx

Im new too and Im weighing myself throughout. I feel a difference in only 2 days though.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done. I was getting close to not having it done though on time. I got done with it at 1128p. My boyfriend told me my *kitten* is getting firmer. No more saggy butt. I also did 8 real push ups each time. I did hae to finish up with the girly pushups but that is more than I have ever done before.

That is so awesome! Great job!! 8 real pushups amazing!!!! I get about 16 girl pushups in the 1st round then about 12 the 2nd round. I need to push myself to try to real ones. Thanks for the motivation!! And about the "*kitten*" thing, it's funny because last night I was making my boyfriend feel how my butt muscle is harder than his LOL... if you could see his butt you'd know this is an accomplishment. hahahah... but only when I flex it :(
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have trouble with the bicycle crunches at the end? They hurt my legs so bad! UGH!

Im struggling with the bicycle things, my coordination its rubbish, feel like im just scrunching up in a ball on back! lol i doubt i look anything like i should when doing it! But i felt my muscles work, so i must have done somethign right!

xx
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post last night but I did complete D12-L2!!! Woop woop!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Level1Day2 done last night, Level1Day3 tonight. I am feeling it in my thighs this morning. I havent been this sore in a while. Hope it goes away!
    The soreness will be gone. I was so sore the first few days, but totally fine around day 5.
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Lev 1 done and dusted!
    Going to try Level 2 tomorrow (eeeek!)
    My knee is strapped up and was painful this morning but I DO NOT want to quit this!
  • moffee01
    Options
    Off to do L2D1. Wish me luck, if Im not back by tomorrow send help!! :laugh: