Rambling Random Hot Moms (Closed)

Options

Replies

• badbrat2005
    Options
    Sorry I am a day late girls. Didn't even get to touch the computer yesterday. I weighed in at 191.6 pounds. YAY.
  • sugarlovebug
    sugarlovebug Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I started 30ds over last night! wow! I didn't realize you could go back to a whimp that fast after taking a few weeks off! I couldn't even do the whole 20mins!

edit: and I didn't even use my PB jar weights!

oh so sad!
  • badbrat2005
    Options
    Ok ladies. I have to do a little update. I quit my job because well midnights just dont work for me. I had an interview for a new job already that is midnights and I will actually be able to sleep while I work lol. Well today I decided to try on a pair of pants that I have not worn since about December of last year. I only decided to try them on because working in a factory ruined 2 of the 3 pairs of pants I had lol. Well they fit and buttoned. A little tight but I can fit in them. YAY ME!!!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hooray that is so exciting!! What a wonderful Nsv!! I have been on the wagon this week. Set up a goal to be almost to my goal by my birthday. Because a year from now I will wish i started today! I can do this. It is workable! I'm seeing a change on the scale already. Now to keep it through the weekend!
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    I just ran the numbers, ladies, and we lost 10 pound this week!!! Every single one of us lost! We haven't lost double digits since that first week in July! WAY TO GO!!!! So proud of Group 3!!!!

I'm finally doing the group charts. [SIGH] Yeah, it's been one of those weeks......
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    New weekly chart posted! Come see which Hot Mom has already reached her goal weight!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/357225-hot-moms-closed-group-7-18-to-12-31?page=5
  • debnu1
    Options
    Hooray for double digit loss! We can keep it up! Get out and exercise just a little more, dance with the kids, anything to burn a little more goo out of your body!
  • sugarlovebug
    Options
    176.1 boo!!! I am hopeing its bloat! I did change my batteries in my wii fit board though. I pray its bloat! I don't usually get a period but maybe twice a year if that, so I don't know how to react to it!
  • debnu1
    Options
    187 for me today. Hooray!! I stepped up the exercise this week and it has made a difference.
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    Somehow managed to stay exactly the same. 196.2

Got to the doctor and got on some meds for depression and anxiety. I'm feeling in a total cloud, but I'm giving it a few more days to see how it stabilizes before I call to have it adjusted. I was literally on the verge of killing sprees and beating my husband senseless in his sleep with a wooden horsie.
    Still love the kids though, so thank God for that right.

I got a punching bag too! We have to get the garage arranged before we fill up the bottom, but I'm anxious to get it done. Think I am gonna use it to do some HIIT, which is sposed to be awesome. And now that I have typed it all out I have this urge to go out there and work on the garage right this second. But I really should eat breakfast....

I haven't logged in a few days, so I'm gonna go back to it today. Figure if I was able to maintain this week of all weeks, I should be able to lose if I pay attention now. :smile:

@ Sugar ~ OH! and I would say it's definitely bloat, and you might even bloat more than others that cycle monthly.
  • sugarlovebug
    Options
    Daisy~ What did they put you on? I take Xanax when I need it. It kind of puts me in a cloud, but yet I feel tons better. I came so close to asking my Doc to put me on a daily med, but talked myself out of it. lol!

I never really thought about bloating more since I'm yearly or bi-yearly. Thank you Mirena!! Love that thing! but yet it makes me soooooo *****y around my time. Ugh...My husband told me to go away until I was myself again several times in the past 2 weeks. lol! I have no patience either, and it doesn't help that my 2 year old is being a 2 year old in the terrible 2's.
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    I got the lowest dose of xanax as needed and celexa. I can take the xanax like 4 times a day, but have yet to do so. Which makes me think its the daily that's fogging me out.
    I was on the Mirena for 2 years, my only problem was some pain during intimacy, so I've switched back to the Depo. I love the no cycle of both. Would really love if my husband got clipped like he promised 3 years ago though :P

If it helps, my half nekid son just took a dump in the middle of the dining room and I just smiled and picked it up......
  • badbrat2005
    Options
    I weighed in at 194 today. Gonna crack down again tomorrow. Today wasnt a good day for a diet considering we were on a 6 hour car trip lol.
  • debnu1
    Options
    Hi ladies! I cheated and looked at the scale today. I was down another two pounds! It's amazing what really exercising can do! Hope you are all doing well! Let's keep moving and see even better results on Monday!
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I cheated and looked at the scale today. I was down another two pounds! It's amazing what really exercising can do! Hope you are all doing well! Let's keep moving and see even better results on Monday!

Way to go girl! Keep it up!! You are motivating:)
  • sugarlovebug
    Options
    178.1 BOOOOO!!! On a good note, this has gotten me back in motivation mood!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    194.8 today~ lowest since starting the challenge. Hopefully I can continue the trend now...
    Happy Halloween!
    Stay away from the candy... it's for the kids :smile:
  • mussmom
    Options
    Hi girls! I haven't weighed yet. I get up at 5:30 for practice with my 8th graders and the house is just too dang cold to strip down and weigh! I will try tomorrow (maybe). I rocked it today and yesterday tho! Worked out hard both days and ate well. Especially today. I did have a snack size Kit Kat and it was yummy, but the rest of the junk looked gross. Have a great week, I will check later. Daisy!!!!Way to go!!!! That is amazing!!!
  • badbrat2005
    Options
    I weighed at 195.8 pounds this week. Boo. Time to work harder again. Havven't been moving much because I am having trouble with some terrible lower back back, but walking is when I hurt the least, so I am going to try moving more.
  • mussmom
    Options
    Hi girls! I haven't weighed yet. I get up at 5:30 for practice with my 8th graders and the house is just too dang cold to strip down and weigh! I will try tomorrow (maybe). I rocked it today and yesterday tho! Worked out hard both days and ate well. Especially today. I did have a snack size Kit Kat and it was yummy, but the rest of the junk looked gross. Have a great week, I will check later. Daisy!!!!Way to go!!!! That is amazing!!!

178.0 this morning. Getting there, slow and steady, right?