!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Needed a day off from strength training but wanted to check in and cheer you all on. Managed to do 60 minutes elliptical for 450 cals, so not all bad....

See you all tomorrow!
  • AleenaZ
    AleenaZ Posts: 117
    Options
    Honestly, I was dreading doing today's Shred but I have been doing so well and didn't wanted to break the flow .. plus I didn't want to disappoint my fellow shredders :) So, I pulled it together and YES, I COMPLETED DAY 6 LEVEL 1 !!!!! I skipped out on jumping jacks most of the time and kept going with jogging instead (due to TOM) ...am so proud YAYYYY !!!

LETS GO SHREDDERS ! :laugh:
  • torsaer
    torsaer Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Day 6 on level 2 done... But bad eating today has made me feel bleugh...!
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bizarre. Yet again, my last post is not here.

I did L1D6 (my D10) yesterday (Saturday), half-heartedly after 13 messy hours at work.

Just finished L1 D6 (my D11) after another, not-so-messy 13 shift.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Re the TOM question above.

Yes, you are fine to continue to exercise as you have been, based on what you have posted.

NB. I may be a physician, but I am not your physician :)
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    D6L1 done. After a leg and butt Yoga Bootcamp last night, my thighs were screaming today. But, I sucked up and got through, though I may never walk again lol.
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Did not do the shred tonight and i wont do it now i'm two sheets to the wind right now and there's no way i'm doing jumping jacks in this state lol!

I'n my defense i had an impromptu trip out of the house for the entire day today and a very very rare surprise night off from being Mum!

I'll make it up tomorrow by working extra hard
  • spaceEF
    spaceEF Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Whew, just finished Day 6 on Lvl 3 still, my fav of the levels. I also included 6 week 6 pack afterwards and burnt more calories with it than the Shred. I will be incorporating that in so most days I will be doing both dvds. If I feel up to it later today ( I mean it is Saturday for goodness sake) I will also do some Leslie Sansone walking.

How is that 6 week ab video?? I have that one and her yoga meltdown, but I've never turned either of them on. Hard? Fun/ Moderate? Just right? Ha ha, I guess I could try it for myself, but I'd rather ask :D
  • msenior
    msenior Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 6, level 1 done. Man I cant believe that I would be working out this time on a saturday night. I am so happy to be a part of this challenge.
  • busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    I am really looking forward to being able to get all the way thru level 1 without feeling like I am going to die!! I have gone from pretty much doing NOTHING to doing the 30DS so I know that I can not expect miracles. I keep telling myself at least I am doing it, even though pretty modified. But I know that as I get stronger, it will get easier and I can move up a level....Baby steps.....
  • katemcconnal
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 done. starting to dawn on me that level 2 is fast approaching :/ scary stuff haha
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    D7 L1 done! The jumping jacks are getting easier. Tomorrow its time to increase the weights!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    No 30ds today. I went to zumba this morning, lets call it a rest day even though I had a very busy day. Back to it tomorrow!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hey shredders!!
    Day 6 level 1 done! I will stay on L1 for at least another 4 days and increase weights! Have a fabulous weekend!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Sorry, haven't checked in but I got yesterday (day 4) and today (day 5) -level one- finished! Great job everyone!
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Also.. think I'm gonna move up to 10 lb wts... wanted to go from 5 to 8 lbs but I only have 5's and 10's... is that too much of an increase?? (I'm gonna use them on all but the anterior raises; those I'll stay with the 5 lbs.. they still kick my buns on that one!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Day 6, level 1 done. Man I cant believe that I would be working out this time on a saturday night. I am so happy to be a part of this challenge.

Agreed msenior! I would NOT have done day 6 today except knowing my commitment here. But I feel great and almost did a grown-up push-up. I think I might even try Level 2 tomorrow... eek!
  • themehgetarian
    themehgetarian Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Got L1D2 done! Late, but done! Gonna pop in a 20 min Pilates video and hit the shower before bed. Have a great night, everyone!
  • themehgetarian
    themehgetarian Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @busymnmom: I'm in the same boat. The compound strength moves just kill me right now. We'll get there, though. :)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 complete, I missed yesterday and will have to make that up.