30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    LEVEL 2 DONE!!!! Today was very hard. I felt super tired. If I had to do 1 more day of Level 2 I might not have made it, but thankfully, it's on to Level 3 tomorrow. YAY!!! I am excited and I really can't wait to get cracking. I took a sneak peek at the scale today (supposed to only weigh on Fridays) and I was down another 0.65 kgs. That's a loss of 2.35 kgs since starting this round. I am so excited I can't tell you! I have been really struggling to lose weight for months, and this seems to finally be the the thing that has shifted my body into gear and I am finally losing! Thank you Jillian Michaels! And thanks to all of you for doing it with me. It makes a huge difference to be doing this challenge with friends.

You guys ROCK!!! :flowerforyou:

Well done Sambo!! :happy: Thats awesome! Congrats on finishing with L2!!
    Its a tough one... don't know how bad L3 is though....
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    Baby woke me very early so I went to gym at 6am - did 40 min of cycling, got home rested for 30min and popped in Jillian....
    Finished L2D4!! Yeah! It was a bit harder I must confess...my legs were a bit weaker cause of the cycling I think. But I pushed through it and boy it was hard. HATE Level 2! ...but I guess thats the reason we're getting Shredded hey! LOL.

Have a super day ladies!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    L2 D8......only 2 more days of this level!!!!!
  • Sucy1
    Sucy1 Posts: 52
    Options
    L1 Day 9 done
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 1 DONE! Sooo much nicer than Level 2 guys. Seriously! I had totally forgotten. It's got many tough aspects, and you think it aint so bad, until you get to the final round of cardio - and that kicks you in the a*s a bit. There are a lot of sucky things (all the squat, lunge, sumo and rock star jumps), but you can feel how she's working on toning every inch of you while doing it. I'm excited because I can feel how much stronger I am now - I even managed a full set of the traveling push ups grown up style (which is a first for me), and I reckon by Day 4 I'm going to maybe not be counting the seconds till the end :) I really hope that I don't hate this level as much as 2 by Day 7. He he

Sucky thing is I seem to be coming down with flu. Blocked, runny nose, sore throat etc. Just taking some flu stuff and vitamin C and I'm going to push through. I swear I am not getting this far again and not making it to the end.
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    L1D3 10% complete. 27 remaining - Argh! (today was a struggle!)
  • Sambo004
    Options

Hang in there! The days really do go quickly ;)
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Level 3 Day 1 DONE! Sooo much nicer than Level 2 guys. Seriously! I had totally forgotten. It's got many tough aspects, and you think it aint so bad, until you get to the final round of cardio - and that kicks you in the a*s a bit. There are a lot of sucky things (all the squat, lunge, sumo and rock star jumps), but you can feel how she's working on toning every inch of you while doing it. I'm excited because I can feel how much stronger I am now - I even managed a full set of the traveling push ups grown up style (which is a first for me), and I reckon by Day 4 I'm going to maybe not be counting the seconds till the end :) I really hope that I don't hate this level as much as 2 by Day 7. He he

Sucky thing is I seem to be coming down with flu. Blocked, runny nose, sore throat etc. Just taking some flu stuff and vitamin C and I'm going to push through. I swear I am not getting this far again and not making it to the end.

Does 2 or 3 have static lunges, the ones one foot forward one back? I HATE those! More then jumping jacks now lol
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options

After day 3 it will start improving daily! I am on D5 IIRC and its tons better! Only minimal soreness left :)
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    L2D5 done....although tonight was a major struggle to get through it. hopefully i will have more energy tomorrow.
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I just bought this dvd, and did my first day level 1. Oh man my legs are so sore! I could really use motivation to keep with this program because I've seen a lot of people come out with great results.

Is there going to be a group for this maybe Nov-Dec? If so I'd definitely like to join, I don't know how all this works though, I'm relatively new to MFP.
  • Sambo004
    Options
    L2D5 done....although tonight was a major struggle to get through it. hopefully i will have more energy tomorrow.

I know! I really struggled towards the end of Level 2 because well, it just isn't fun. But I really do believe it's the one that really kicks your fitness levels into another gear. Level 3 is far more focussed on toning, so I think 2 is there for the burn. Stick to it! Every day you get closer to finishing :)
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I just bought this dvd, and did my first day level 1. Oh man my legs are so sore! I could really use motivation to keep with this program because I've seen a lot of people come out with great results.

Is there going to be a group for this maybe Nov-Dec? If so I'd definitely like to join, I don't know how all this works though, I'm relatively new to MFP.

Hi. Please feel free to join in if you're starting now :) This is my second round of 30DS and I'm going to be moving on to Ripped in 30 next, but I am such a huge advocate of this dvd, please feel free to add me as your friend and I promise I'll be there to encourage you 100% of the way :D It's been a major turning point for me in my weight loss journey.
  • rosepetals88
    Options
    I'd like to join in for November please! I was a loser to and got a stress fracture on my foot that made me put a halt to the 30 day shred after day 11 but I want to start again!
  • annibester
    Options
    D6L2 done. Phew!!!
  • indianaangel
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    L2D5 Done! (Day 15) Halfway there!! Yeah!
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    L1D4. 26 remaining...
    (Well done everyone, keep going :smile: )
  • Sambo004
    Options
    I'd like to join in for November please! I was a loser to and got a stress fracture on my foot that made me put a halt to the 30 day shred after day 11 but I want to start again!

He he - sucks hey! :laugh:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Level 3 Day 2 done. It was a bit tougher today because my lats are very tender and it was trickier doing all the plank type things. Still way better than Level 2 any day though :)