Replies

• samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    bump i'll be back later
  • pazla88
    pazla88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I backed out of the last zumba challenge I joined but I'm hoping to stay motivated this time! I don't have my measurements right now but i'll be sure to post them by the 1st.
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    I'm thinking about joining, but a bit worried I'll be doing the same thing for a month as I only have one dvd. I'm doing 30 ds at the moment and that doesn't finish until the 11th so I'll have some overlap for variety I guess. AND I'm doing the C25K and that should end 16th December. Will I have time for it all I wonder?
  • jenharmeling
    Options
    I am so IN ¡!!!! I need the motivation and I love ZUMBA!

CURRENT WEIGHT 162
    START WT 167
    GOAL 115
  • sassarooroo
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge, I will get back to you with the measurements and I am also going to convince some of my family to join :smile:
  • keyaniab
    Options
    Come on Zumba dancers! We're waiting for yout to join the challenge!!! :happy:
  • rocki21
    rocki21 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I would love to join as well yay zumba!!!!
  • cat18275
    cat18275 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bump

Count me in! I seriously need motivation :) - Will post my stats tomorrow.
  • bethtilgner
    Options
    I just joined MFP today and am not sure what the rules would be on this... but I am interested! Let me figure out my measurements and I will jump in!
  • TashanaM
    Options
    Ok so I bought the new zumba set, never used it, was planning on starting on November 1st so this is perfect, will try to get my inches and weight in before the first....This is the 1st challenge I am doing so I am hoping for the best....Thanks for starting....
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks for organizing this!! Debbe

weight 179.3
    waist 41.5
    hips 45
    thigh 21
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am in! I love Zumba!!! I currently do 1 hr of Zubma 3 days a week. I just joined MFP today...so this will be a great way to start. Here are my number:

SW:175.4
    CW: 175.4
    GW: 150
    Waist: 31.5
    Hips: 41
    Thigh: 24

I'm sooo excited. Thank you for this challenge!
  • keyaniab
    Options
    Come on dancers!! We're still looking for more to join the ZUMBA PARTY!!!!
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join! I'm going to pick up zumba for the wii on Tuesday!
  • sassarooroo
    Options
    My mom nenenene1234 would also like to join however she is only used to logging in on her phone so I will show her how to do it on tuesday when we do our measurements :)
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yippie!! I think my body is use to Zumba (been doing it for a couple of years now) but I love it just the same!
    Weight............156
    waist...........32
    latino hips.............41..........lol............

how can I get to this thred without looking all over for it???? thanks..............:flowerforyou:
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    I'm SOOOO in! I love Zumba and I love challenges. I'll be here for you for the whole month, scout's honor! I have done all of the old Zumba DVDs and most of the new ones but it'll be fun to rotate through them. I think I'll make a schedule with the DVDs because I'm OCD like that and post it here! I'm working on those last stubborn 9 pounds and hopefully Zumba will be the key!

SW - 134
    GW for November 30th - 130
    Hips- 35.5
    Waist- 28
    Arms- 11.5
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    Yippie!! I think my body is use to Zumba (been doing it for a couple of years now) but I love it just the same!
    Weight............156
    waist...........32
    latino hips.............41..........lol............

how can I get to this thred without looking all over for it???? thanks..............:flowerforyou:

Since you've posted if you go to the tab that says "My Topics" it should be logged there with any other forums you've posted on. It's right up there between "recent posts" and "signature"
  • aljamom
    aljamom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just started doing my dvd for zumba again. Will measure tomorrow.

Thanks
  • LittleFootLT11
    Options
    Ok, so I have to pack in my bigger workouts Friday - Monday because of work and my Monday workout needs to be short (I'm a nanny and have silly hours) so here's the schedule I came up with. It's not so much about increasing length of workout over the month but keeping myself engaged by allowing variation and then ultimately adding my ankle weights to boost my burn. And the colors are there because I like them :-)

qDdmo.png