Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later.
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    working out on excel but unable how to make it a jpg, my print screen is not working
  • dexters_dexterity
    Options
    messed up this one!
  • dexters_dexterity
    Options
    here we go the table with current weight, mini goal weight for this challenge and ur actual goal weight. I have put incomplete enteries in 2nd table. Kindly send ur enteries

6294087003_e9de5c589a.jpg
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 1 down- survived day 1 one with no problem even had a down pour but the rain felt nice.

Starting Weight: 288
    GW-125
    Bicep: 17
    Bust(fullest): 44
    Waist(narrowest): 45
    Belly around navel: 50
    Hips(widest): 53
    Thighs (widest): 28
    calves-20.5R, 20L:
    Mini GW challenge-278

Mini GW for challenge-278
  • k_frank
    k_frank Posts: 20
    Options
    I have been wanting to do this for some time, so I would love to join for motivation and to see how everybody else does!!! I will send my info tomorrow if that's okay!
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge! I use to love running and since I put on the extra weight I haven't been able to run like I use to. My daughter also joined Cross Country this year and I thought it would be great for us to both go on runs together. I will take my measurements later and post them. Are we going to use a spreadsheet using Google Docs or are we posting everything in the forum? Please let me know and I will make sure to track my stats. Thanks for posting this, I'm looking forward to starting this Monday (31st)
  • dexters_dexterity
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge! I use to love running and since I put on the extra weight I haven't been able to run like I use to. My daughter also joined Cross Country this year and I thought it would be great for us to both go on runs together. I will take my measurements later and post them. Are we going to use a spreadsheet using Google Docs or are we posting everything in the forum? Please let me know and I will make sure to track my stats. Thanks for posting this, I'm looking forward to starting this Monday (31st)

u r welcome. post the stats here.
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 1 down- survived day 1 one with no problem even had a down pour but the rain felt nice.

GW-125
    calves-20.5R, 20L:

Dexters_dexterity- Oops lost track of dates went to halloween party last night. Thought today was the 31st thank goodness I did not wait for tricker treaters tonight. LOL. Sorry for being dumb. that was just practice. lol I will start Nov 1
    Mini GW challenge-278

• dexters_dexterity
    Options

GW-125
    calves-20.5R, 20L:

Dexters_dexterity- Oops lost track of dates went to halloween party last night. Thought today was the 31st thank goodness I did not wait for tricker treaters tonight. LOL. Sorry for being dumb. that was just practice. lol I will start Nov 1
    Mini GW challenge-278

its pretty ok.

i always say do workout as per ur ease. it can be counted as ur w1d1

ok i have seen on MFP,ppl doing C25K refer to workouts as week 1 day 1

that is week 8 day 3 will be the graduation day!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    I completed C25K in Jan but I would love to give it another shot. I need to increase my speed and I need motivation to stay on the treadmill during the winter months.

CW: 183.4
    mini GW: 165
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Felt inspired by a triathlon's photos in the success stories, so I went ahead and did W1, D1 today on the treadmill. Felt good but my walk and jog pace were nearly the same 3.3 and 3.5.
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I actually completed this program before and loved it. I am 3 lbs away from my goal weight so my goal for this challenge is to tone up and work on speed.

Will post weight details tomorrow
  • greytblackdog
    greytblackdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group. I successfully did C25k for 4 weeks and then fell off the wagon. I'm ready to climb back on!!! Count me in!

CW: 156
    mini- GW: 149

Heather
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Goal wt: 150

Bicep:13.25
    chest:42
    waist: 41.5
    hips: 47.75
    Thigh: 27

Ready to go! :)
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete :smile:

After spending the day with my family and eating way too much food :noway: I somehow managed to get my Husband to come out on the run with me. I did the 60 second runs quite comfortably, not very fast but it did'nt kill me this time around. I think I prefer running outside to the treadmill, I just get so bored on the treadmill even with a TV to watch.

So I am pretty happy with my first day, especially considering I am not well and my head cold seems to have turned into tonsillitis, luckily its pretty mild and I think is already a little better. Can't wait for my next run now :happy:

Here are my stats:

Starting Weight: 150
    GW- 130
    Mini GW challenge-140
    Bicep: 12.5
    Bust(fullest): 38
    Waist(narrowest): 30
    Belly around navel: 33
    Hips(widest): 42
    Thighs (widest): 24.5
    calves-15.5R, 15.50L

Good luck everyone :smile:
  • dexters_dexterity
    Options
    So heres the list of our members so far:

dexters_dexterity
    CricketKate
    aash28
    schnugglebug
    bobbi29
    bellabubbles86
    sonyachan
    Bovaryoo
    amandac72
    christmre
    k_frank
    rocksflower
    loveme445
    midonhou
    greytblackdog
  • dexters_dexterity
    Options
    C25K31OCT.png
  • dexters_dexterity
    Options
    thighs(widest) means circumference of both thighs from the widest part.

i do this one coz i have saddlebags
  • dexters_dexterity
    Options
    ok guys that may sound crappy but im very frustrated and had to kill my time, so i worked on an excel sheet and calculated how many miles can be covered in this c25k challenge.

so i used 5mph for run, 4mph for walk and 3 mph for warm and cool down and used the posted schedule.

results:63 miles approx

so u can put the miles ticker too :)