APRIL "No more late night snacking"

Options

Replies

• shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    day 6 was a success- we went out to dinner yesterday, so i inevitably ate more than i planned on when they stick a basket of chips in front of your face :noway:

BUT, after dinner, i drank 64 oz of water and did no snacking at all!! so i righted my wrong and came out on top :bigsmile:

stay strong!
  • corin22
    corin22 Posts: 24
    Options
    The Last week i have been doing awesome, feeling good eatin like im suppost to be and BAM just like that i fell off the wagon last night. I had everything i was not suppost to have after work. Im so mad at myself because i feel as all the had work in the last week was worth nothing. So i guess im at block one again. Lets start over and make the rest of the month worth it!!!!!!!!!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    corin22. That's the beauty of this thread. It makes you aware of it and you try again. I bet you don't fail tonight.

:heart: Kathy
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed a spa day this weekend with a friend and forgot to check in. I ate dinner late on Saturday, but Sunday and Monday managed to go surprisingly well. Hopefully I can keep it up for tonight.

126046.png
  • dclarsh
    dclarsh Posts: 364
    Options
    I haven't checked in in a while, but I've been doing well. Even on Saturday when I was at work until 1am, I didn't touch the left over thai food sitting on the conference room table.

But man, tonight was hard! I nearly grabbed some chocolates, some chips, some anything! But I didn't. And now I'm just about off to bed. I made it! Yay!
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    Day two and i'm so proud of myself! :bigsmile:
    I was sure I will have no willpower...but I have!!!!
  • CampersDad
    Options
    Last night I stopped eating much earlier than normal, but probably ate too much at dinner. My weight's still trending down, but slowly. Gotta remember that it's a marathon, not a sprint. I really should just weigh in once a week and spare myself the daily fluctuations, but I just can't resist seeing what the scale says in the morning.
  • shannahrose
    Options
    made it through another night! 7 days! :bigsmile:
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Day 7 down. We're doing good! :flowerforyou:

ildi007 - Good job. We can do this together. Who is the picture of? She is a doll! Reminds me of my granddaughter10 years ago.

dclarsh - Congratulations for fending off that evil munchy bug! :flowerforyou: That's what this is all about. "Just say NO!"

corrin - One day at a time. One step in front of the other....and so on. We have all stumbled but today is a new day so stick with it girl. You can do this.:flowerforyou:

I'm off to work out. Hope you all have a great day. The rain is back but that's okay. We got a lot of yard work done before the sun disappeared :wink:

Esther:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    wow!! Everyone is doing great!! I am on day 7 today. Have been really tired so I have been going to bed really early after my workout. I have actually gained 5 pounds but lost almost 8 inches !!:huh:

Keep up the great work everyone. Even though I don't check in as often as I'd like to, i can see all the great things that are happening. :drinker:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    How good are we!!!!! Yea, to all.

Day 7 made it. Boy I sure hope this keeps up.

:heart: Kathy
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Day 7 as well and yes, WE ARE GOOD!!! aren't we? This challenge above all others is what is making the biggest impact on my poor eating habits. It feels almost empowering to be able to say no to myself and go for the water. Weigh in day for me tomorrow and Im hoping the numbers continue to be nice....good luck everyone!!!
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    Day 3 and doing great. :happy:
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Day 8 and still counting :wink:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Me too!!!! Day 8 down. I can't believe how much I look at the clock to make sure I'm not eating over the time limit.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Kathy
  • shannahrose
    Options
    me three :bigsmile:

8 days and counting! ...
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Day 8 over and still going strong...only lost one pound this week...not sure if I should be changing something up or just accept what I got...maybe next week will be kinder.
  • CampersDad
    Options
    Another day down, so far so good.
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    8 days of success and counting:wink:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I went out for "ladies night" last night. I only had 2 drinks and I went to the gym first. Nothing like going to "Ladies Night in your work out clothes smelling like sweat. LOL

I switched to water and visited with my friends until I got frustrated with an inebriated feller.

I made it. Day 8 down, 22 to go!!!

I even made whole wheat buns and spritz cookies (Allergen free for my multi-allergic son) prior to going out.

I feel like I am concurring one of my personal demons.

Wanda