November move your @ss challenge

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
Okay *kitten* movers, here's the new thread for the November move your *kitten* challenge.....welcome to the newbies, welcome back to the oldies...

Set your goal, make your ticker or add your goal and current miles moved into your signature and get moving starting Tuesday 11/1...please do not post any OCTOBER miles here...dinos will update our OCTOBER spreadsheet shortly.....only add NOVEMBER goals/miles here....welcome to all - new and old.....have a great month challenging yourself....

We started this thread in november 2010 so NOVEMBER will be our 13th month...awesome job to those who have participated from the start: dinos, bluiz13, bigmama65....also those who have been here since almost the start, december: vhuber, ladypersia, toots99, bri1720....and then we have other who have joined each month since and some drop off after joining....the goal is to set a distance goal KM or Miles and track your distance for the month...you are challenging yourself, not competing against anyone else.....the miles can be on a treadmill, the stairmaster, the elliptical, the bike, rollerblades, walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming (if you can measure).....just set a goal and do the work...report to the thread often to keep dino updated because he tracks our info on a spreadsheet so you can see how you are doing compared to the group but not to compete with them.....the idea is to set your goal and reach it before the end of the month...welcome and good luck if you decide to join us...

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Yay!

I haven't made my mileage goals these past two months, but I've hit other running goals, so I'm sticking to it. But I think I'm only gong to go for 60 this month. Taper back a bit as the weather gets crappy.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm in! How do I do a millage ticker?
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!!! Gonna try for 200 miles this month!

exercise.png
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    How do I change my miles?

exercise.png
  • CorrieJane
    CorrieJane Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in again!! I'm going to up it by 10 miles this month-I really want to get moving everyday, so this will push me towards that. Put me down for 45 miles for November. I will change my ticker in a day or so.
    yay *kitten* Movers!!
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I fell short of my goal in October, but I'm still in for November. This will be my second month. I'm keeping my goal the same: 70 miles walking/running or on my Nordic Track. (I'm also trying to complete the C25K program.) Best wishes to everyone! :smile:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I am in! :O) Hello Everyone!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Sure, count me in for 200 miles. Combination riding my bike and walking. This should be interesting!! lol
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    I'm in again! Made my goal of 90 miles last month so I'm bumping it up to 95 miles this month! Good luck everyone! :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I want to try this challenge! I think 50 miles this month! :happy:
  • MFariss
    Options
    I'm in! Just made my ticker
  • akbelcher19
    akbelcher19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am back again for another month! This time my goal is 120 miles!
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • donitchell
    donitchell Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in again, will try for 130 miles this month.
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Good morning----
    This sounds like a great challenge to be a part of....
    I am going to attempt 100 miles......
    suggestions for this newbie????
    Thanks all
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I am in again. I will go for 80 again this month. I will fix my ticker in a couple days after Dino has a chance to do the tallying.
  • mrshoffman07
    Options
    I am in again. My goal will be 50 mile run this month.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I'm in again, and following my pattern for the last two, I'll increase my goal to 200 for November...feeling hopful that it will be a great month! Thanks :bigsmile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'll go with 75 miles this month, and my ticker is a lame tribute to Guns N Roses... "November Rain." :laugh:
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    love this challenge...im in for 600 miles(biking/spinning)...goals for november, lose 3lbs...600miles spinning/biking, 10weight sessions...2yoga classes....burn a 4000calories a wk and workout a miniuim of 24 hours.....lets go november...good luck to all:flowerforyou: