Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Bumpity bump! Going to follow you all for inspiration!!
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Week 1 Day 2 complete. Pushups conitnue to be my enemy. I can't even do one from my feet.
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    week 1 day 7 DONE! I think I'll do 9 days on week 1 before I move to week 2. I'm afraid of week 2 and I want to be ready for it. I did 3 days then missed a day so I can rest a day after day 9.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok,I did Week 1/Day 1 this morning.OH YEAH! I love this workout. I feel great.:happy: :smile: I finished Ripped in 30 in July and wanted to do it again.I will be doing this workout many more times.

Great job!!

Thank you.You are so nice :smile:
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    ahhh day 2 done feeling really good and loving ripped much happier with this than the shred!
  • day 2 completed, and didnt burn as many cals as Day 1
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Week 1 - Day 2 completed... Is everyone doing each week for 7 days?

I'm thinking I will do each week for at least 6 days, maybe 7... I am also doing at least 5 days of cardio too, so I think I will love my rest day...ha!... :)
  • sherrisloan
    sherrisloan Posts: 188 Member
    I'm doing it for 5-6 days with lost of cardio. Completed W1D2. I love when I'm able to get my workout in in the morning. Thinking about doing some yoga this afternoon. Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Week 1 day 1 COMPLETE. It was tough and my legs are shaking
    I am very motivated to finish this program. I've never finished any program before but im
    Determined this time

You can do it.Your doing great.:smile:
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    I can't do the scoop thing w
    Even with my head down, any suggestions? I had a emergency c section at 25 weeks preggo, and they cut vertical, and my ab is SUPER WEAK. I would love ideas. Day 2 done.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    ahhh day 2 done feeling really good and loving ripped much happier with this than the shred!
    Great job, and I agree with you I love Ripped :)
  • It was so much easier yesterday!!

Totally agree. I completed Week1/Day 2 this morning and OMG...yesterday I was fine, today I had to push HARD to get through it. Now my shoulders are burning and I'm very aware of my thighs. Oh well, at least I know it's working!
  • shellbell1993
    Week 1 day 2 complete! Yesterday I only did like 20 min, but today I was determined to finish. It took me about 52 min to finish it, but I stuck it out!
    Way to keep on going!!!
  • shellbell1993
    Week 1 day 1 COMPLETE. It was tough and my legs are shaking
    I am very motivated to finish this program. I've never finished any program before but im
    Determined this time
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • Week 1 Day 2 complete. Pushups conitnue to be my enemy. I can't even do one from my feet.

Me neither but I'm hoping by the end of this I'll be able to crank out at least one.
  • shellbell1993
    Done W2-D3...tough tough!!! Those Crow push ups are killer!!! I might do 6 days just to get these moves down before W3!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Hello fellow Rippers! I haven't started yet. I'm on Day 27 of 30DS. My last day is on Saturday, taking Sunday off, and then I'm starting Ripped on Monday. Hope that isn't too late to join in? I'm really excited. I had some great results with 2 rounds of 30DS, but I am definitely ready to move on. Cant' wait to get started! :happy:

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • katyclev
    katyclev Posts: 41 Member
    W 1 D 2 complete! I did WAY better with my side planks today!

The only thing I can't do is push ups because I have a problem with my right wrist. I just do extra cardio during that time!
  • myskinnyjourney
    myskinnyjourney Posts: 50 Member
    just complete week 1 day 3....i hate running man...urgh...i have a question jillian says have one light and one pair of heavy weights... i switch from 2 pounds to 5 pounds in btw the exercise.....wat do you guys doo ???

and wat are you guys doing about your diets....im eating everythin dat i love but portion control...wat about you guys...

7854005.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Well I finally got my dvd and my foot is feeling better today so I think I can get in my workout later today. I'll post when I've completed it. Not sure what my schedule will be yet cuz doing workouts on the weekends is hard for me with kids and running around doing stuff but we'll see. I can't wait to find out how I do. Looking forward to looking better in a month except I know Thanksgiving is going to cause a problem with both food and doing my workout cuz I'll be out of town.