Rambling Random Hot Moms (Closed)

Options
167891012»

Replies

• debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have not been checking in. I've been distracted. 186 for me.
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone? Hope you all are doing what you set out to do-remember NO EXCUSES??? hmmm...we may all need a kick in the butt here.
  • debnu1
    Options
    185 today.

I am so full of excuses it's pathetic. I am working at getting rid of them. Not very easy though. Hope all of you have a great day!! I am off to clean the very disgusting kitchen and get a workout doing it. I still have my exercise clothes on so why not!!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    194.6 ~ yep, that's a whole 0.2 loss! At least it is still the right direction.
    I got that nifty punching bag set up in the garage, but the base leaks, so we are gonna have to drain it and use sand instead. So, currently waiting on husband to bring home sand, cause I don't leave..
    I think I am starting to get used to my medicine. It doesn't take me as long in the morning to actually wake up. There is still some laying around on the couch.... but that's what little man wants to do :smile:
    This week I got a new water cup, hitting about 9 glasses, but aiming for 15... still need work.
    I did get a little extra exercise Saturday when my daughter's birth mom decided to show up at the door unexpected and take my girl. Guess I didn't need the punching bag yet anyway :P
    I am planning to go back to my 90day supreme videos, get all toned to avoid obsessing on the scale. I'm tired of the scale, it makes me mad....now that it's going the right way right lol. I am gonna try to take pictures weekly, but I don't want to do those underwear pics, thinking about my overalls, but I don't think I would see the weekly differences as much. Prolly just use my workout clothes, yea, tank top sorta gig.
    Time change sucks for evening dog walks. Sunset at like 530!

Deb~ my son loves your smurfette, he wouldn't leave me alone till he got to point at her...tried typing. Think he is looking for his Smurfette toy now.

guess I am done rambling. ~
    Oh, he found her! Says they match
  • debnu1
    Options
    Thats too funny. My kids always ask about who the pictures belong to and have to type on the computer too. I found smurfette for a Facebook change your pic thing and it has stuck. I took my before pics in exercise clothes I tried a bikini once and just the fact that I never wear that little of clothing and don't want my kids to see me in it let alone anyone else prevents me from ever doing that again. I figure my exercise clothes are form fitting enough. I am glad the scale was a good change for you today. I am about to throw mine out the window!
  • badbrat2005
    Options
    195.6 pounds for my weighin this week. Sorry I didn't weigh in yesterday. Had to go have an mri done of my back to find out what is going on there. And I ended up with my son in the emergency room before that. The poor little guy has strep throat, bronchitis, and a sinus headache that will not go away. I wish something would make my poor little guy start feeling better. As for myself, I really have to get my eating under control. As for exercise, until I know what is going on with my back I cannot do too much. It hurts for me to sit, stand, lay down, anything now. Walking makes it worse, so exercise is at a definite stand still right now. Better number next week I hope.
  • helena98
    helena98 Posts: 327
    Options
    Come visit our main topic thread and find out which Hot Mom has reached her goal weight!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/357225-hot-moms-closed-group-7-18-to-12-31?page=7#posts-5336288